Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo (565 Views)

Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by zpakln(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Former Super Eagles midfielder , Christian Obodo , has been released after he was abducted by unknown gunmen along Refinery Road, Warri in Delta State on Sunday .

Obodo , 36 , was abducted while buying bananas along the Refinery Road, Police Public Relations Officer , Delta State Command , Onome Onovawakpoyeya , told The PUNCH on sunday .

Obodo , who has 21 caps and four for Nigeria , told Brila FM on Monday that he was locked up in a car trunk for hours and robbed by the abductors.

“ It was really discomforting locked up in a hot car trunk for hours , ” Obodo told Brila FM .

“ The kidnappers were even telling me about how they lost money for placing bets on Nigeria to score in the second half .

“ They didn ’ t hurt me or intimidate me but I can ’ t understand the reason for anyone to want to put me through this sort of thing over again . ”

It’ s the second time the former Udinese midfielder will be kidnapped by gunmen .

He was first abducted on June 9 , 2012 , on his way to church in Effurun , Warri .

But the day after he was taken, police tracked his abductors to Isoko , just outside Warri, where they found Obodo and arrested some suspects.

Source : https://punchng.com/kidnappers-locked-me-up-in-car-trunk-for-hours-obodo/

Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by killuminati(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
angry

You weh be number 10 weh for dribble dem like Ronaldinho or Jay Jay..

Na you come turn regular and loyal customer??

My niggar, thank jah fi yuh life breda

Next time make sure say you watch yuh back or fi move outta dat rasclaaaat ghetto.

Peace yooot
Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by Soarr(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin The kidnappers were even telling me about how they lost money for placing bets on Nigeria to score in the second half . grin

That statement up there off me.. grin
So na him chop all super eagles punishment.
Make him fellow players donate give am o afterall, na all of them no play well wey make kidnappers loose money
Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by craftricINTERIO: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
They didn ’ t hurt me or intimidate me but I can ’ t understand the reason for anyone to want to put me through this sort of thing over again . ”

Because they knew you have the experience, and you know in life experience matters a lot..... What am I even talking about?

Do you need a perfect personalised home decoration? Call the number on my siggy for something like this

Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by nuban07(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
The kidnappers were even telling me about how they lost money for placing bets on Nigeria to score in the second half

Hungry kidnappers giving lame excused. Don't they know the way to eagles camp or who forced them to bet on eagles
Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by Mayng01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
You had better live the country cos you may not be luck the third time or it had better not be third time
Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by TATALoAlaMu: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Na so, very soon na C. RONALDO. Make them just lose bet pere.
Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by illicit(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank God for ur life bro....

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by Omihanifa: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank God is back alive grin but if he still values his life, he should relocate to a safer part of the country or better still go back abroad

What is happening between him and those kidnappers is called "see finish"
Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by lalabrother: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
May the Almighty protect us from the evil vices of the ember-months...

Sorry bro
Re: Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo by Ancecoker(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Relax with this bro

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kidnapped Nasarawa State APC Chairman Found Dead | Commissioner Of Pol / If You Have Less Than 20 Thousand Naira In Your Account, This Message Is For You / Stolen Money From ATM And POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.