Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Stolen Money From ATM And POS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Money From ATM And POS (565 Views)

Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Money From ATM And POS by jeremylawrence(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fellow nairalanders, please I lost my ATM card this afternoon. Around 4:43pm I received debit alerts of 5k from an ATM within my vicinity and 1k from a POS. How can I recover the money back? Please my balance reads just #112

Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by MrCover: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank God, Is Here, Bro Go And Get Court Order And Submit It To Your Bank, So that, you can trace this person who stole your money from your lost ATM CARD
Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by jeremylawrence(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
MrCover:
Thank God, Is Here, Bro Go And Get Court Order And Submit It To Your Bank, So that, you can trace this person who stole your money from your lost ATM CARD

Please how do I get a Court Order? What are the requirements? Please
Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by MrCover: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
jeremylawrence:

Please how do I get a Court Order? What are the requirements? Please

Get In Touch With , Bro, We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by HopeVictor(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
MrCover:

Get In Touch With , Bro, We Cover Everything In Nigeria
You cover everything? You be blanket?

1 Like

Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by HopeVictor(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Just go block the atm card forget about the money na just 6k na
Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by MrCover: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
HopeVictor:

You cover everything? You be blanket?

Wetin be the meaning of
Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by fergieboy: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Did you give them your pin also?
Re: Stolen Money From ATM And POS by gulfer: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Let me be honest with you, you did not loose the card but somebody close to you who knows the pin pinched it while you were distracted angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18yr Old Omisakin Samson Arrested For Cyber Theft In Ondo State / Man Allegedly K*lls His 4-month Pregnant Wife For Ritual, 3 Months After Wedding / This Guy Scams Prospective Gadget Buyers Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.