Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (44153 Views)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by sammysmiles(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
D
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Xzellentgraphic: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lol...this man...that year. Do need logo, flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Essence20(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations... many more happy years for you both
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by A305: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
'i can explain ' master
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Hotzone(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tony must have over pampered the wife
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Peace666: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Brandonx:
21 years of bondage. If he had remained single just imagine the Pussy he would have banged without raising an eyebrow.
Well marriage is not for everyone tho

The one he's banging is wat? Cat?

All these small kids forming Alpha.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Brandonx(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Peace666:

Madam don't be unfortunate tonight just run along.
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Adrian9(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dis man been dey mumu DAT year o!
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by oforjide: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stanweezy:
Nollywood actor Ozo celebrates marriage anniversary
icons will full this thread in order to castigate ozo whom they so much detest becos of his nice looks and his tribe. this children of hate are really soulless, ozo has been doing so well since the program ended appearing in different tv channels,last week he appeared on channel tv i was surprised that information wasn't carried by nairaland only becos it was an igbo boy ozo assuming it was laycon it will appear on nairaland 50 times also this charming boy ozo and his love nengi have been doing things together but this miscreants that called themselves the icons haves been blind all those while now tony uemz has suddenly triggered them to demean ozo. For their information ozo is one in billion, a great igbo son indeed
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Peace666:

His concern is not even 'freedom' to achieve great things or travel the world: it is 'freedom' bang pvssy!

Aye e ti ta paau bi guguru. grin
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by opribo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congrats to him for enduring, tolerating, the pain agony and distress of a woman.

It is not an easy road to travel i know it, sometimes you feel like running away but again you look at your children so you endure.

To any man that finds a good wife, the bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh. I duff my heart for you, for those enduring and forging ahead for sake of their children and what the world will say, i say Weldone.

Finally, I say congrats to all man them that are holding on till the end.

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is beautiful.
Call him a simp but he and his wife have successfully kept it together SCANDAL FREE, with God's help for 21 years. Happy wedding anniversary sir and ma.
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Lastmankc(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations to the father of all simps
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
opribo:
Congrats to him for enduring, tolerating, the pain agony and distress of a woman.

It is not an easy road to travel i know it, sometimes you feel like running away but again you look at your children so you endure.

To any man that finds a good wife, the bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh. I duff my heart for you, for those enduring and forging ahead for sake of their children and what the world will say, i say Weldone.

Finally, I say congrats to all man them that are holding on till the end.
It goes both ways. I'm very sure he has his shortcomings which his wife has successfully endured and tolerated just as much as he has tolerated hers.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lastmankc:
Congratulations to the father of all simps
He has 21 solid years of being a loving husband and father as an achievement. What have you Mr Alpha male?

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by thundafire: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dorling in thick voice cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy Anniversary we will all get there and more Amen
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by edogu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
My landlord came to my shop yesterday to buy condom and i told him it has finished. This morning, when his wife came to buy bread, i told her to tell her husband that the condom he was looking for yesterday is now available. Since morning they have been fighting and everybody is now blaming me.

Please, what's my crime?

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Dollanaira: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
OK
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Jesslove(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
The secret is "Dorling I can explain"
Happy Anniversary to u
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Feminist ,gender equalist ,progressive leftist ,and abortionist are not happy for these good news because they don't believe in marriage, family,children,and are for LGBTQ and abortion to make themselves equal to men
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Deemayor: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dorling
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
BLUEPILLED MODAFOKA grin CHIEF OF NOLLYWOOD SIMPS
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by oluade11: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congrats. So proud of you. You are a big inspiration.
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by madjune(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
This guy is such a great person.

I'm numbed anytime i come across posts that concerns him and all most people would say is how he's a mumu or woman wrapper etc.

Hey, that's arts.
That's his craft.

That's he's able to make those roles believable is testimonial of his mastery of the craft.
As a kid growing up in Owerri, i once strayed into their film location near Concord hotel and i was taken by his passion and intellect.
He was even improvising, besides the director's insight.
And that was no mean fit.
This was in the 90s, alongside other greats; many of whom have passed away now or gone to other pursuits.

And, this guy has been consistent.
He really deserves a lifetime award, in my opinion.
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by AkumTemi: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy marriage anniversary my good brother. I must confess you both are perfect match.
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Smellymouth:
I remember Nollywood that year when you see certain characters you already know half of the story.
Kanayo o Kanayo = money rituals
Ramsey Noah / Jim Iyke = lover boy
Tony Umez = woman wrapper that always ends up inside bottle.
Patience ozokwor = wicked MIL.

Nkem owoh(osuofia) = king of savage...grin

Mr Ibu = community mumu.

Chiwetalu agu = cunny man.

Aki and pawpaw = wahala for the whole village.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo / “I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Denrele Poses With A Lady (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.