Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player (47237 Views)

Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by kjsixtynine: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Neither has Messi or any top player in world footballing history, save for a minuscule few.

Throughout history, the best players more often than not usually play for the top teams.

Your premise is quite faulty and your conclusion holds no water.
Angelfrost:

There is a huge flaw in your submission... Even Fergie erred in that regard too.

Ronaldo has not left his comfort zone since he left Portugal... How??! Simple, he has never played alongside mediocre players in teams not in top 3.

When he does, then we can claim he is truly the best!!!
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2020
kjsixtynine:
Neither has Messi or any top player in world footballing history, save for a minuscule few.

Throughout history, the best players more often than not usually play for the top teams.

Your premise is quite faulty and your conclusion holds no water.

What premise are you on about??! How exactly does my conclusion not stand firmly??!...

I never compared Messi and Ronaldo (I have no time for such absurdity)... I merely poked holes in Fergie's argument. Simple as that!!!

You cannot call a player better than another based on an assumption (no better word) that he will do far better than another in smaller clubs when he has never played in one... You simply stick to comparing them solely on what they do or have done in their respective top clubs.

That is my premise, and how or where I stand.
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Earlystar698(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2020
ItzWilly:

behind this moniker lives a senseless and immature person

lol
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Which every other coach? You go just open your mouth and talk what you don't know. Diego Simone, Thomas tuchel, Julian Nagelsmann and some others that prefer CR7 are not coaches abi? Infact na only barca players prefer Messi, Argentina don't even rate him like that.
lol pls show me a video proof and i will give you 10
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ezechi24(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2020
talking trash against a player that messed u up in two consecutive finals....hahahahah
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by FuckThaMod: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
lol pls show me a video proof and i will give you 10
Why just 10? Shebi it's all other coaches and pundits? You first show me all of them. Troll.

https://mobile.twitter.com/goal/status/1270844473950515203?lang=en
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ledaman: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2020
Cr7 he is a trained product while Messi is naturally gifted so Messi all the way.
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by mentored: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2020
michealdeco:
Of course he was going to pick Ronaldo ahead of Messi

This is just like expecting players like Ronaldinho, Xavi and Iniesta to pick Ronaldo ahead of Messi which is impossible

The truth remains that Messi is the greatest

Ronaldo can go to rangers and score But he keeps moving from one top team to another waiting for tap ins

Tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He moved from Lower teams to Man U.

ATLEAST HE MOVED

LET MESSI MOVE Too Ejoooorrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
tfash96:
Tell me who's Argentina's top scorer and assister.. He's not won anything doesn't make him irrelevant

Common sense isn't common indeed.. If you are wise enough it's players we compare not collected achievements... Both club and national trophies aside and he got nothing on Messi personally

Mr Common Sense, I know you are an emotional Messi supporter but facts are a stubborn thing. The facts are not on Messi's side and the facts Supports Ronaldo

If you ever played football at team level, you will understand that skills or talent alone doesn’t guarantee you success or makes you an excellent footballer - you ability to blend those skills with different coaching techniques and instructions from your managers and the cultures of different clubs and your national team coupled with your unique ability to inspire success within the team (especially when you are the captain) is the attribute of a complete player

This is the reason history never remember great players who did not play the senior world cup. Go ask George Weah, he is the first and only African to win the European best player, African beat player and world best player all in one year (1995) based on his exploits at PSG and AC Milan - (club level achievement) but won nothing with the Lone Stars of Liberia- Not even the African Cup of Nations. He didn’t play the world cup and that is his biggest regret in football. So why should Weah have any regret in football ? Because he was not successful with his national team and that cast doubts on his ability to lead and inspire success when he is removed from the sophistication of European football.

This is why the adjective “world cup winner” is crested proudly on certain players like Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo Nazario de Lima, Iniesta and Mueller. Or at least win the continental trophy of your country just like players who never won the world cup but were fortunate to win these tournaments, like Mitchel Platini of France in 1984, Ruud Gullit and Marco Van Basten of Netherlands in 1988 and Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal in 2016

Messi is indeed a great player no doubt, but he has not proven he can succeed outside Barca like Ronaldo proved in Man U, Real Madrid, Juventus and with the Portuguese National Team- so understand the difference

And lastly, a player and captain who gets easily deflated when things don’t go his way can not be described as the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES! That’s an insult to players like Franz Beckenbaur, Lothar Matheus, Cafu and even CR7 - look at how lost and confused Messi was when he played Bayern and Barca got pummeled 8-2

Diego Maradona, the Argentine legend in all his career was never seen in that depressing state. Even when Cameroon defeated Argentina at the opening game of Italia’90 - he left the field with his head held up high and inspired the team to reach the finals only to lose narrowly to Germany

So- Messi is great no doubt but Ronaldo, according to Sir Alex is greater because Ronaldo has proven to be successful with different teams!

4 Likes

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbonti:

Mr Common Sense, I know you are an emotional Messi supporter but facts are a stubborn thing. The facts are not on Messi's side and the facts Supports Ronaldo

If you ever played football at team level, you will understand that skills or talent alone doesn’t guarantee you success or makes you an excellent footballer - you ability to blend those skills with different coaching techniques and instructions from your managers and the cultures of different clubs and your national team coupled with your unique ability to inspire success within the team (especially when you are the captain) is the attribute of a complete player

This is the reason history never remember great players who never played the senior world cup

This is why the adjective “world cup winner” is crested proudly on certain players like Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo Nazario de Lima, Iniesta and Mueller. Or at least win the continental trophy of your country just like players who never won the world cup but were fortunate to win these tournaments, like Mitchel Platini of France in 1984, Ruud Gullit and Marco Van Basten of Netherlands in 1988 and Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal in 2016

Messi is indeed a great player no doubt, but he has not proven he can succeed outside Barca like Ronaldo proved in Man U, Real Madrid, Juventus and with the Portuguese National Team- so understand the difference

And lastly, a player and captain who gets easily deflated when things don’t go his way his not a great player - look at how lost Messi was when he played Bayern and Barca got pummeled 8-2

Diego Maradona, the Argentine legend in all his career was never seen in that depressing state. Even when Cameroon defeated Argentina at the opening game of Italia’90 - he left the field with his head held up high and inspired the team to reach the finals only to lose narrowly to Germany

So- Messi is great no doubt but Ronaldo, according to Sir Alex is greater because Ronaldo has proven to be successful with different teams!
smiles analysis of a premier league fan... technical messi is better even in argentina messi is the highest goal scorer and the best player of the world same ronaldo played in... last time i checked a team consist of 11player on the pitch. if ronaldo is that good he should have won the best of the tournament.. ronaldo is like out regular player but players like zidane ronaldinhi and messi are players you see once in a decade.. i respect yaya of man city than penaldo

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
smiles analysis of a premier league fan... technical messi is better even in argentina messi is the highest goal scorer and the best player of the world same ronaldo played in... last time i checked a team consist of 11player on the pitch. if ronaldo is that good he should have won the best of the tournament.. ronaldo is like out regular player but players like zidane ronaldinhi and messi are players you see once in a decade.. i respect yaya of man city than penaldo

even yaya of Man City will advise you check into rehab if he reads what you wrote right now- peace on your soul CR7 hater - hope Messi pays for your megabytes u waste on nairaland - i dey go work, bye bye

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Adeolabency:

What about these Olympic medalist, U20World cup, World cup runner up 2014 has Rinaldo gotten one of those

Olympics is not a standard tournament that’s why there are no trophies but just medals and it is age limit tournament - Under 23 and 3 overaged, not a senior team tournament like Confederations cup OR senior world cup OR Copa America

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Adeolabency:

What about these Olympic medalist, U20World cup, World cup runner up 2014 has Rinaldo gotten one of those

no one remembers runner up as no one remembers vice presidents or deputy governors

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
emmyw:
That's Your Cheap Opinion With Your 20mb Data, So Go And Sleep

Sorry for the pains, it just the reality

Anybody who doesn't believe this should inquire about what happened to Ronaldinho after he left barca. Fortunate enough Messi plays for his national team and we could barely see him on pitch. But Ronaldo would always be everywhere. CR7 for life

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Xpress24(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Osezzua:
If we judge who is better based on Ferguson's premise, then he Ferguson is not better than Mourinho, Benitez, and other coaches who have won leagues with different football clubs. This is someone who made his major achievements in football with one football club.
u are ignorant he coached and won trophies with another team before taking the man u job
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by drezo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
You said REAL MADRID was a top big team blah blah blah, when Ronaldo left what could they do? The whole world watched small teams trash them mercilessly, even now they're just hanging on, yes Ronaldo couldn't win champions with juve because he is getting old OBVIOUSLY... If you miss his performance in his 20's well sorry you will miss it forever because the dude is growing older and weaker by nature, that guy had agility, speed, skills even Messi confessed Ronaldo is better than him so calm down bro. There is a video I shared with someone here where he talked exclusively on Ronaldo, what other type of goals has Messi scored Does he even use his head at all Do you even know what it means to be a complete player Messi intends to leave Barcelona now that he's almost useless... When he has used most of useful years to play in one club using his influence as equal to the president... to secure several trophys, when Ronaldo was in ENGLAND Man U did he not perform and contend ballondor?? Didn't he do the same in SPAIN real Madrid? Is it now he is growing older you want him to run like a 20 yrs old, go and sit down you no sabi joor..
michealdeco:
no you are the one that should listen to yourself
He moved from Real Madrid(a solid big team) to Juventus that has won the league cup consecutively for years
If he is the GOAT then why can't he win the champions league with Juve and now they are trying to sell him

Just like zlatan, he dragged AC Milan to Europa and this season they are top of the league
If he wants real challenge as he said then he should move from Juve to Leeds united or Monaco or Eibar.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbonti:

even yaya of Man City will advise you check into rehab if he reads what you wrote right now- peace on your soul CR7 hater - hope Messi pays for your megabytes u waste on nairaland - i dey go work, bye bye
lol no be to go work be the koko. na to bring money come house bro, no hating messi sabi play football pass Ronaldo no dispute. yaya sabi play ball pass ronaldo no dispute
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Xpress24(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
lol no be to go work be the koko. na to bring money come house bro, no hating messi sabi play football pass Ronaldo no dispute. yaya sabi play ball pass ronaldo no dispute
if that would make u feel better
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:

it is now about money, no longer about the facts and stats ? - so let’s talk about money, is Messi richer than CR7? before you start arguing blindly, use google to check forbes

I am done arguing with you because your emotions are gettin on your way to reason well
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by schurley(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Angelfrost:
Well, Ronaldo never played for those teams... Matter of fact, he has only played for nothing less than high flying clubs since he left Portugal.

So, Sir. Fergie is merely speculating... And, you can't say Messi can't excel in lower clubs either, cos he has never had the opportunity, privilege or need to step down in his career.

Playing for Manchester United (Greatest club in England), Juventus (Clear leader in a farmers' league), and Real Madrid (I need not say more) is really no different from playing solely in an equally high flying club all through one's career!!!...

A player will earn the status of being better than the rest when he detours from a mammoth club to a lower one, and keeps flying!!! Neither Ronaldo nor Messi has managed to pull that off.

Honestly, this Ronaldo Vs Messi argument has gone past stale... Real football has moved on!!!

You started well till you mention playing in 3 different country and league as the same as playing in one club for your whole career, that statement is as ridiculous as anything ever, you could make a case for Messi replicating his inspiring form in all those league, but belittling Cr7 adapting mentality to adjust to different country, Club, culture, language, playing style and pattern and all his very ridiculous, so many players have change clubs and becoming flops not to say leagues. Cr7 ability to adapt to different league, and clubs shouldn't be belittled in the vein to praise or acknowledge Messi's greatness.

P.s Playing in one club do not however take anything away from Messi stature and achievements, Pele too played in the Brazil for his entire career, and his getting a goat shout.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by schurley(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
teejaymoremoney:
What do you expect from his former coach...put Messi for midfield e go play am,put Messi for wings e go play am well,play am as a striker e go disgrace keeper abeg tell me any footballer who can do that..

Have been asking people this particular question...can someone tell me how Ronaldo is better than Messi...in terms of dribbling,chances created,pass, accuracy and skill...

Do you realise Cr7 began playing as Midfielder in a 442 earlier in his career at Manchester united, before playing as right wing then playing as a center forward in his latter years of his career, Note in won his first Ballon d'or as a midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
schurley:

You started well till you mention playing in 3 different country and league as the same as playing in one club for your whole career, that statement is as ridiculous as anything ever, you could make a case for Messi replicating his inspiring form in all those league, but belittling Cr7 adapting mentality to adjust to different country, Club, culture, language, playing style and pattern and all his very ridiculous, so many players have change clubs and becoming flops not to say leagues. Cr7 ability to adapt to different league, and clubs shouldn't be belittled in the vein to praise or acknowledge Messi's greatness.

P.s Playing in one club do not however take anything away from Messi stature and achievements, Pele too played in the Brazil for his entire career, and his getting a goat shout.

I am not quite sure you fully grasp the meaning of the term "Belittling"! Cos, I never did such... I merely stated a simple and obvious fact.

No one compelled Ronaldo to go hopping from league to league, neither is there a basis for ascribing or alluding to such as an achievement...

We judge players based on their performances in top clubs, not in how many leagues they have waltzed into... This comes into consideration solely if the said player downgraded from a top club to a lower one with average players and still keeps soaring, which happens to be the issue under discourse here.

I have never praised Messi by ridiculing or downgrading Ronaldo's achievements... Honestly, I am a fan of neither player, so I can easily afford to be objective and neutral... It is a player's personal choice to jump from club to club or league to league, but that should never give him added points!!! This is as objective as it gets sir.
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by schurley(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
mystical109:
what if the deliveries are not good. I was expecting u to say that when cr7 don't have good creators, he comes to the midfield, picks the ball, run with it, cross it into the box a and score

Football is a team sport.if your teammates are poor, it is very hard for you no matter who you are to be 100%.u should even give Messi credit, Xavi and Iniesta left, he assumed their roles and his role and he is doing quite well. He is creating and scoring

Scoring and assisting in in his local league is as easy as guguru and chinchin, were the real test comes is the Champions league werw he and his team as being humiliated, flogged and chased out 5 times in a roll.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by schurley(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am not quite sure you fully grasp the meaning of the term "Belittling"! Cos, I never did such... I merely stated a simple and obvious fact.

No one compelled Ronaldo to go hopping from league to league, neither is there a basis for ascribing or alluding to such as an achievement...

We judge players based on their performances in top clubs, not in how many leagues they have waltzed into... This comes into consideration solely if the said player downgraded from a top club to a lower one with average players and still keeps soaring, which happens to be the issue under discourse here.

I have never praised Messi by ridiculing or downgrading Ronaldo's achievements... Honestly, I am a fan of neither player, so I can easily afford to be objective and neutral... It is a player's personal choice to jump from club to club or league to league, but that should never give him added points!!! This is as objective as it gets sir.

"Playing for Manchester United (Greatest club in England), Juventus (Clear leader in a farmers' league), and Real Madrid (I need not say more) is really no different from playing solely in an equally high flying club all through one's career!!!"

This statement of yours is a bias opinio, of course i have no problem with your choice of whom you see fit of being better (Cr7 and Messi), it was simply borne out of an attempt to jettison his continuous strife to replicate such form and performance in entirely different climates (league).

Nuff said, do you know the numbers of players whose career's has been recked from moving to one club/league to another_which you claim says otherwise?

Players like Robinho, Kaka, Torres, Shevchenko, Keane, Coutinho, Deco, Falcoa among others, as flopped basically as a result of a change in team/league. But according to you, changing team/league doesn't directly or indirectly have any effect on footballers output and productivity.....Amazing!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Beverlyjean(f): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbonti:

This is the reason history never remember great players who did not play the senior world cup. Go ask George Weah, he is the first and only African to win the European best player, African beat player and world best player all in one year (1995) based on his exploits at PSG and AC Milan - (club level achievement) but won nothing with the Lone Stars of Liberia- Not even the African Cup of Nations. He didn’t play the world cup and that is his biggest regret in football. So why should Weah have any regret in football ? Because he was not successful with his national team and that cast doubts on his ability to lead and inspire success when he is removed from the sophistication of European football.

And lastly, a player and captain who gets easily deflated when things don’t go his way can not be described as the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES! That’s an insult to players like Franz Beckenbaur, Lothar Matheus, Cafu and even CR7 - look at how lost and confused Messi was when he played Bayern and Barca got pummeled 8-2

U nailed it completely without mercy

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
schurley:

"Playing for Manchester United (Greatest club in England), Juventus (Clear leader in a farmers' league), and Real Madrid (I need not say more) is really no different from playing solely in an equally high flying club all through one's career!!!"

This statement of yours is a bias opinio, of course i have no problem with your choice of whom you see fit of being better (Cr7 and Messi), it was simply borne out of an attempt to jettison his continuous strife to replicate such form and performance in entirely different climates (league).

Nuff said, do you know the numbers of players whose career's has been recked from moving to one club/league to another_which you claim says otherwise?

Players like Robinho, Kaka, Torres, Shevchenko, Keane, Coutinho, Deco, Falcoa among others, as flopped basically as a result of a change in team/league. But according to you, changing team/league doesn't directly or indirectly have any effect on footballers output and productivity.....Amazing!!!

Sigh... How you deliberately or in-deliberately continue to miss the thrust or crux of my submission bewilders me in all honesty.

A player can succeed or fail when he moves from one club to the other or from one league to another... In the same way, players can equally keep soaring all through their careers in a single club or league, while others spend the same length of time in one club with steadily diminishing results.

This is simple and basic logic of football... Of life actually... We need not major on non-issues.

I believe Messi and certain other players' choice to remain in a single club has nothing to do with the fear of the unknown but largely due to having all they require in their solo clubs... On the other hand, certain other players choose not to stay put in one club for varying reasons which suit them personally... One is not superior nor inferior to the other on that basis.
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U nailed it completely without mercy

yes ooo some emotional Messi supporters need to be reminded that Messi is a Barca great NOT the G.O.A.T!!!! grin
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by Beverlyjean(f): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbonti:

yes ooo some emotional Messi supporters need to be reminded that Messi is a Barca great NOT the G.O.A.T!!!! grin

Messi will end up on the same level with players kike cruyff and di Stefano
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 12:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Messi will end up on the same level with players kike cruyff and di Stefano

exactly!
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by tfash96(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
ogbonti:

na me you write all diz epistle to.. Make I no lie u na 1st and last paragraph I read
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ogbonti: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2020
tfash96:
na me you write all diz epistle to.. Make I no lie u na 1st and last paragraph I read

because you be olodo!!!!
Re: Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player by ojaysam25(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Afam4eva:

And did Rivaldo call him the GOAT or say he's better than Messi? What's your point?

What of the Argentine maradona and Diego Simone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square / Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.