Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano (12506 Views)

731 Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 – Presidential Task Force / Eight Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by bluefilm: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Only 2?

Someone please wake me up when those two corpers start gasping for breath.
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Dovegrey: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fake news Corona virus no dey Nigeria
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Ignite123: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Na God go save us from Covid-19
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by ggood: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
lie from the pit of hell
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by moodyguy: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nonesense na Malaria dem get joor
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by MackIV(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Karaye camp next to hell cheesy
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by We4all: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yen, yen! And I thought there was no Covid-19 in Nigeria.
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Originalsly: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
They need to redo the unreliable test.... I'm almost sure they'll test negative. If not... I'm sure they had a flu shot sometime ago. So what if tested positive?

At my job... a meeting was called to announce a co worker who was not at work for more than a week... had tested positive. No social distance practiced... was working side by side with others. Panic. One worker immediatelyleft to get tested. Positive. Was told to return to work in 10 days. Asked shouldn't it be 14 days?... and tested to make sure she is negative?.... was told no need to since the result will always be positive. She went anyways.... positive. Is back at work. Asked if she felt sick or any symptoms.... none.

My thing.... if you had chicken pox vaccine.... and are now tested for chicken pox.... would the test result be positive or negative. If positive... are you suffering from chicken pox? Same way.... if tested positive for COVID-19... does it mean you have COVID-19?
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Danny50: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Scam corona virus.
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by OMONGBALI: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
paulolee:
Quick reovery to them even if we all know dt naija version of covid na scam...mk we jus pretend say na covid instead of d normal malaria symptoms..
Meanwhile....

Access bank
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by donMIG(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
I beg forget all this one... Who wan know say corona dei... Moni!
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Lilymatty(f): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Seriously this country is a joke. We are still at risk of covid and they reopened the camps! This is insane. Is reopening of nysc camps the solution to the many problems facing this country at the moment?
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
paulolee:
Quick reovery to them even if we all know dt naija version of covid na scam...mk we jus pretend say na covid instead of d normal malaria symptoms..
Meanwhile....is it access, gtb, union or first bank??

Every last one of them, including and especially Zenith Bank!!!
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Oteikwu1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Der don start again
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by ny1234: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
I've been alerting people to this scam called COVID-19 testing. Stop getting tested as this test is flawed and only serves the sinister agenda of those in power.

See https://principia-scientific.com/the-covid-19-pcr-test-is-key-to-the-pandemic-fraud/
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by chymeze: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Correction op... there's no such thing as "corper". The right word is "corps member" (singular) or "corps members" (plural).
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by emoney09: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
REally
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Cityqueengirl(f): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
No more covid in Nigeria. Covid just have similar symptoms to others flu
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by shogsman(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
YahooG:
For 30gb MTN,dial *606*1# make sure you thank me later.Go browse as you like.
E no go better for you bros

1 Like

Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Mulisana: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2020
With the impact of China’s travel ban, Dr. Tom Frieden, the current director of "Resolve To Save Lives" (Resolve To Save Lives), former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), At the end of March, we told the editors and reporters of USA Today that it caused a significant delay in the number of infections, and because of this, it gave the United States better preparation time. ". However, this time has not been optimally used.".

Former Director of the Centers for Disease Control: China’s travel ban has worked, but the US is not prepared for the coronavirus
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by Largogogo: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Project needed to test those who went down with That Weird Cough but have had no COVID at work or home. Suspect it was mostly in young who carried it to elderly relatives Xmas/NYear visits.
Re: Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano by LagosAirport: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
paulolee:
Meanwhile....is it access, gtb, union or first bank??
CBN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government Increases Corps Members Allowances / Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found / Igbo Corper Narrates Her Experience While She Served In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.