Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) (2337 Views)

Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) / Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter Mary Melaye A Lamborghini On Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Afangideh1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dino Melaye has reportedly gifted his 11-year-old daughter, Mary Melaye, a Lamborghini in celebration of her 11th birthday.

The excited daughter shared a photo of herself posing in front of an ash coloured Lamborghini with the caption – Thanks dad.

She also reposted a post from her favourite aunt who asked her if she has started driving her new ride.

“I watched you grow, carried you on my back when you cry. Am so happy for the woman you are turning into. You shall be greater than your dad. And hope you have started driving your ride”, her aunt wrote.

More details click on the link below;

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/dino-melaye-gifts-11-year-old-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
otedelo is sure being a role model for celebrity daddies

nice gesture, though I wonder what an eleven year old will do with this ride....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Adrian9(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Abasimmikeikpayong! Omo faaaji!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by techmo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
When you have no sense lots of money but little foresight

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by duduade: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Audio car
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Iseoluwani: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
those of you in ur category stick to ur lane ooo

Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by osamz007: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
this money we go get am and e no go finish

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Rule 8
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Driving wat ..Oppression everywhere aswr smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Meto1234(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope she can drive sha? because i no see wetin she won take lamborghini do.
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Kccheechy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
What does she need a Lamborghini for??
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Thablownmindset: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
it's Fake news Dino fit but am base on say Kogi west money still dey but he didn't
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bloggers and fake news!

That Lamborghini had appeared in some of Melaye's pics before undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by LikeAking: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
NICE.

Unlike some[i] Naira Landers [/i]popsi.

They wont give their kids anything good.
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by constance500: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2020
That's a Gallardo sad
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by wiseword316(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2020
I am disappointed in FRSC. Who issued her driver's licence at 11?.
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by femi4: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Fake news
Re: Dino Melaye Gifts 11-year-old Daughter A Lamborghini On Her Birthday (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2020
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Meet The Son Of Legendary Sam Loco Who Is Now A Barister / Eddie Murphy’s Daughter Bria Ties The Knot With Michael Xavier / Nollywood Actress Lizzy Gold ‘disowns’ Destiny Etiko As She Flaunts New Bestfrie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.