Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb (57629 Views)

Tribunal Suspends Kebbi Doctor For Amputating Baby In Womb / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
End time penis!!
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
I tire bro. No b only me dey check am since yesterday him carry him bad belle for mind grin
Starzo:

And how's that thing u screenshoted going to prove wether he's fake or real??
He clearly stated that whoever is chosen to sit in the office will eventually get it. So...??

peppermint7:

When the post doesn’t match ur shit. You say some other shit. How this thing take relate with ur comments now. Mind you I still have this your screenshot. The whole NL will all know that your a master faker.
Abeg brother no vex, don't you want to give your life to Christ? Come home before it's too late as Righteousness89 talk..

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by pooozeee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
The girls are in trouble, two penis against one p u s s y
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by peppermint7(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
I tire bro. No b only me dey check am since yesterday him carry him bad belle for mind grin

Abeg brother no vex, don't you want to give your life to Christ? Come home before it's too late as Righteousness89 talk..
Omen las las I won’t be surprised that you went to hell because of some elder u insulted or because of some careless sins u committed that u forgot about.
Enjoy life before life enjoy u.
Drop that ona hypocrisy one side abeg.

*drops mic
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Well pick mic and preach the gospel, you will really pepper them during evangelism. Good luck Chef..
peppermint7:

Omen las las I won’t be surprised that you went to hell because of some elder u insulted or because of some careless sins u committed that u forgot about.
Enjoy life before life enjoy u.
Drop that ona hypocrisy one side abeg.

*drops mic
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Nicoddemus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Where is the picture now angry

There should leave it for him like that, it's double portion grin
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by peppermint7(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Well pick mic and preach the gospel, you will really pepper them during evangelism. Good luck Chef..
No quote me again. U should be out there preaching instead of wasting ur time on NL
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Double silencer
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Donspicey: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
wanlai macjebs na the picture carry me come here ooooooo.....
As i no see the picture mk i find my way nah.....

Abeg help me go discover weda Bubu still dey alive.....

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by onoms4luv(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

Man was given the option of eternal life, perfect health, peace, freedom, to be the ruler over the Earth and everything in it.

But man chose death, sickness, diseases, deformities, bondage, and to be the slave of the devil, who took man's place as the ruler of the Earth and everything in it, after he disobeyed the Word of God.

And despite that God sent His Son Jesus to save mankind from the consequences of man's decision in the beginning, I believe that if it were up to Him, He would most surely have preferred that man never made that decision in the first place.

May God help us to make the right decisions in life. Amen.

God bless.

You guys don't read, make research No. now see how you are disgracing your ancestors.

I just tire for these people.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
onoms4luv:

You guys don't read, make research No. now see how you are disgracing your ancestors.

I just tire for these people.

Abeg may I see road. Research nonsense!

You don't want to hear the Truth, but you talk about research.

Be tired for yourself.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by nairalander095(f): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
DragonFire442:
That child is destined for sexual greatness.

lol.. don't be ridiculous
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by BestMan001: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
blazepascal:
lol werey
Ok
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by dazzlingd(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mysterious Baby,
In a Mysterious year,
In Mysterious times and Seasons..

The year has be filled with so many Mysteries, but I Tell you the Greatest of All is yet to come.
It's gonna Shake and Vibrate World wide..

Its gonna be Suddenly, Unawares, in a twinkling of an eye!
Many will still be busy with their various business and Hustles, not Knowing that Millions of People all over the World have Mysteriously Vanished!

Accept JESUS Christ now to avoid the Heavy Confusion and Disaster that will be on Earth on that Great day!

Don't be Caught Unawares Folks! JESUS IS @ the door!

You will never get sense in this life time..
No be swear...people re doing research to solve human problems, you and your senseless low IQ followers be typing rubbish on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by onoms4luv(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Abeg may I see road. Research nonsense!

You don't want to hear the Truth, but you talk about research.

Be tired for yourself.

what is truth without fact.

people too dull for this country.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by GindoX(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gadafii:
idan cool

he should be able to work the two holes efficiently cheesy

Lolss.. alaraka..
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
onoms4luv:

what is truth without fact.

people too dull for this country.
Don't even bother.

This one pass your level.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by rainlover(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kingpele:
Nawah, I pray he live a normal life ,this kind of situation can take a toll on the psychic of the child... righteousness 89 try to do everything with moderation God is a merciful God and his will is for man to serve him in love not out of fear of the unknown...the important thing in life is to love God and humanity...threat of rapture or he'll fire can't make anyone to be born again..only the realization of how much God love us can move us to repentance.all u said about rapture and he'll fire is true and I do like your posts anyway ..but I want you to talk to us about God's love not always his wrath
100% this is truth.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Advancedman(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
DragonFire442:

He gonna do front and back at the same time.
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Dreyton36: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Even if them give some people 2 gbola them no go fit still last pass 2 secs @Zzor abi lie or u still be Virgin?
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Ahasco(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mysterious Baby,
In a Mysterious year,
In Mysterious times and Seasons..

The year has be filled with so many Mysteries, but I Tell you the Greatest of All is yet to come.
It's gonna Shake and Vibrate World wide..

Its gonna be Suddenly, Unawares, in a twinkling of an eye!
Many will still be busy with their various business and Hustles, not Knowing that Millions of People all over the World have Mysteriously Vanished!

Accept JESUS Christ now to avoid the Heavy Confusion and Disaster that will be on Earth on that Great day!

Don't be Caught Unawares Folks! JESUS IS @ the door!

NO BE ONLY JESUS. WHAT OF SATAN?
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Joseph1063: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Penis na double double hey na double double.. fucking na double double hey na double double.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by tonyashburton: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
MansoryMX:
Lucky kid. After all girls of this generation like 3some pass anything. One in the puna and one in ass same time... grin
OPONU!
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Rugaria: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Double barrel gun
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Okoroawusa: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abeg they should leave that boy's joysticks for him.

He will be a star in the future. Some grown men wish they have an extra penis.

Hahahaha!
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by Marael: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ahbi na evolution? Lol. E fit be evolution Sha. Sex legend
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by GodSaklek(m): 4:31am On Nov 20, 2020
peppermint7:

When the post doesn’t match ur shit. You say some other shit. How this thing take relate with ur comments now. Mind you I still have this your screenshot. The whole NL will all know that your a master faker.
don't mind him,The guy is weyrey grandmaster
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by poiZon: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/baby-born-double-penis-after-23016632
The baby came with a spare dick...
Wahala for who dey shout no man fit satisfy me....
Re: Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb by brizziedos(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12
DragonFire442:
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.