Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary (21780 Views)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by sylve11: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Abdullazeez:
The man funny,he wore lens with another one on his neck. What a funny look

grin grin cool
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by sylve11: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA NOT NIGERIA

IBO MAN WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA !

UNA DO NOT KNOW YOUR HISTORY!

I CAN BET MY HOUSE ON THIS

shocked cool
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by Jackson105: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2020
Jiokejohn:

Yorubas and Southwest hate PDP in 1999. Yet Presidential ticket was given to them. Obasanjo was given the ticket. Even Olu Falaye of AD was also meant to flag joint ticket of then APP and AD. irrespective of the obvious fact that APP that presented Ogbonaya Onu has more spread than AD.
We all know it was done for a reason.
So, APC and PDP presenting Igbo man or Southeast candidates in 2023 could also be necessitated for a reason. Just like in 1999 for unity sake after annulment of june 12, 1993 election. Same unity sake could be considered in 2023 owing for clamour for secession.

Shut up, nobody gave Yoruba PDP ticket in 1999, it was fairly contested for by Obj and Ekuweme, the same will be done in 2023, Tinubu/Osibanjo Vs any other Southerner
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by HAccord: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Amitez:

He is on a wild goose chase. If a president is coming from SE, I can bet it is NOT AND CAN NEVER BE Umahi.
He is being advised to help the SW break PDP hold in SE and SW. Unufortunately those urging him on do not yet know that even come 2023, PDP will win both Imo and Ebonyi both governorship and presidency.

Stop making useless noise, it will be dependent on who the presidential candidates are, if any party fields a SWner who have take their turn in Aso rock, his opponent even he is goat from the North will win the election.

Both parties should zone their tickets to the SE, like was done for SW during the OBJ days. For equity and fairness sake. Shikena!
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by JudasNaCarrot: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Zchi1052:

You are just an idiot .... poor pig....ask ur father questions b4 u run ur mouth any how....an average Ebonyi Man can feed ur miserable generation for thousands of years
Bros take am easy na....

That my talk pain you reach like this??

Anu Mpama!
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by Blackking98(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Jackson105:

Shut up, nobody gave Yoruba PDP ticket in 1999, it was fairly contested for by Obj and Ekuweme, the same will be done in 2023, Tinubu/Osibanjo Vs any other Southerner
Why are you lying. Even Satan will be suprised at you
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by LordOfTheGame: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Umahi is a greedy and selfish idiot. He will regret his actions later.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by Kaiser20: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2020
spiralwedge:
Ebonyi is the only SE state endearing to me. I love the people too, very different from the mainstream SE.
Is it because Ebonyi people are like endangered species in igboland.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by catherine1998: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Is he not Ebonyi man again??

WAWA people....very timid set of people. I've never met any Ebonyi civilised person even the highly educated ones. Very local set of people. Gala, la casera hawking and keke drivers is all they do.

Umahi will still come back like Uduaghan of Delta state.....Mark my words.
Bastard, I have told you & your likes that has harlot as a mother to always shut up when ever there is Beautiful Ebonyi topic, becus we the good ppl of Ebonyi wouldn't want born & trew away[b](born troway)[/b] like you commenting on our discuss, bcus the way you sound is obvious your harlot mother abandoned you while she is busy jumping from one man to another.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by bigfish3k: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

and the ibo man is dave umahi abi?
Yes he is OK and he has proven to be a good leader with his peoples interest at heart.

My point is that we should just try any igbo man as the president and let's criticize him later.
We cannot start criticizing when he is not there yet. That will be putting the cat before the horse
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by bigfish3k: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2020
catherine1998:

Bastard, I have told you & your likes that has harlot as a mother to always shut up when ever there is Beautiful Ebonyi topic, becus we the good ppl of Ebonyi wouldn't want born & trew away[b](born troway)[/b] like you commenting on our discuss, bcus the way you sound is obvious your harlot mother abandoned you while she is busy jumping from one man to another.
Don't mind those divide and rule people.
That person is not igbo
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by spiralwedge(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Onepeople:
bro nobody cares.

And you think anyone cares about your comment? Lmao
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by bigfish3k: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Jackson105:

That was an arrangee contest.
OBJ that just came out from prison, where did he get all the money and people that voted for him
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2020
spiralwedge:
Ebonyi is the only SE state endearing to me. I love the people too, very different from the mainstream SE.

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Guys from the eastside, so predictable, the mallomites will use and dispose them like toilet paper.

Ewu lefelendum.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by Jackson105: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Blackking98:

Why are you lying. Even Satan will be suprised at you

U are the one that don't know what u are saying, go and ask ur elders if Ekuweme didn't contest against Obj in 1999
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by Izzydeprince: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
I wonder when Igbo political leaders will get it right in their political calculations. Come 2023, Umahi will regret the step he has decided to take politically.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by Jiokejohn: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jackson105:

Decorum and decency is priceless.
My dear, learn how to comment, react or respond in a polite way.
Must you use unpleasant words to make your point?
As for me, I wasn't brought up in such manner.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by JudasNaCarrot: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
catherine1998:

E pain this one well well.

No be me make your people timid o, so don't come for my head pls.

La casera and Gala have suffered in you people's hand.

Ewu!
Re: Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
I've discovered that its only Ebonyi politicians that can honourably resign their positions if they see what they don't want yo be identified with.

I respect these guys.

The North and Yoruba politicans should emulate these men of honour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections / APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security / Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.