Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

(SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million (2434 Views)

(BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY / Totoya Land Cruiser 2008 (4.2m) Slightly Negotiable. Reg.(prado jeep) / Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007 Tokunbo #6.5.5M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 12:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Scammer
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:04am On Nov 17, 2020
You just confirmed that you are a scam. Goodluck on your prey. Scammer. Sold to a ghost abi. Keep fooling yourself. Jobless goat.
DarkwebMaster:

The Rich buy their Cars in Silence... Not empty vessels that make noise with nothing. How am I even sure, you have eaten this evening?
grin grin

Send me your Bank Account, I will Pay you for the time you have wasted today.
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2020
grin grin

Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:06am On Nov 17, 2020
You need help.scammer. its so obvious . Commitment my ass.ipob scammer idiot
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:10am On Nov 17, 2020
I dare u share screenshot. Shw fake alert of the ghost who bought it na. Dull scammee,why not sell it 500k na.
DarkwebMaster:

Stop crying... grin grin

Carry your ghost 1.5million and go buy a Bed to soak your tears.
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
I dare u share screenshot. Shw fake alert of the ghost who bought it na. Dull scammee,why not sell it 500k na.

Goodnight buddy. You only made my vehicle more popular tonight by bombing my thread with your stupidity...

And I sell real fast.... Love you boy

1 Like

Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Ogun punish your mouth. Which car,do u have a car . My friend get lost liar and scammer. Dont worry someone will expose u one day. Scammer.
DarkwebMaster:

Goodnight buddy. You only made my vehicle more popular tonight by bombing my thread with your stupidity...

And I sell real fast.... Love you boy
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2020
This Car has been Sold out Successfully to a Distinguished Nairalander. All relevant Documents will be transferred tomorrow. The Public should take note

PLEASE BEWARE OF AREAHCODE, HE IS LOOKING FOR WHO TO DEVOUR
Like the saying goes, one man food is another man's poison cheesy grin

Goodnight...!
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2020
You are a scam and its all over nairaland. You are a big scammer. Congrats. Dem go buy car for dis time. Dullard. No proof no testimoniesfrom customers ,nothing. Only u go post,only u go reply. Scammer. Hahahahaha
DarkwebMaster:
This Car has been Sold out Successfully to a Distinguished Nairalander. All relevant Documents will be transferred tomorrow. The Public should take note

PLEASE BEWARE OF AREAHCODE, HE IS LOOKING FOR WHO TO DEVOUR
Like the saying goes, one man food is another man's poison cheesy grin

Goodnight...!

Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by mkoabiola: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Nawa ooo.
Back and forth argument
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2020
He sounds like a scammer. Called me a thief,a robber,not one single testimony frm s client. Its always sold sold. He is a scam i repeat,thread with caution.
mkoabiola:
Nawa ooo.
Back and forth argument
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:31am On Nov 17, 2020
mkoabiola:
Nawa ooo.
Back and forth argument

I don even Sell am... The idiot just dey create multiple account to troll anybody doing well on Auto Section
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Sell to who,stupid liar. Scammer
DarkwebMaster:

I don even Sell am... The idiot just dey create multiple account to troll anybody doing well on Auto Section
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 2:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by DarkwebMaster(f): 2:10am On Nov 17, 2020
All Auto-Section be careful of this dude that came to my DM pretending to buy Car, he is looking for a car he lure into his net and rob. His number is link to
Multiple accounts. One of them is
He is good at Trolling, Blasphemy, Criticism, and Blackmail.

MIGAN and AREAHCODE is His name, Lives in Benin City, Edo State

Darccloud

Where he stated once that he can rob the car for gun point. Na abundance of their speech we take dey know them o angry grin

Besides I am not surprised. Benin gave way to Prison break, he fit be one.... grin

1 Like

Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by Gravatar: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2020

Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by samyj2477: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
I had a chat with him and he has not given me time to think,suddenly he starts to rush me like we have ever done a deal. Pks nairalanders help ne judge this matter,drive the car down to benin city,edo state and i pay on spot. What else is hard in that. He suddenly starts rushing me to pay commitment. Proof you are real,come to benin city and lets do business. Nobody be mugu here. He even called me a thief. Does he not sound like a scammer. Buyers beware. We have never met or seen,but his approach is very shady. Calling me a thief
Na u b the thief here. U want him to drive. car to ur location and u organize people to still d car from him. U b thief
DarkwebMaster don't ever try such a tn
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Stfu accomplice. Bastard scammer.so u dont know they do pay on delivery. Bastard scammer. Get lost fool
samyj2477:
Na u b the thief here. U want him to drive. car to ur location and u organize people to still d car from him. U b thief
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by Tomtomy98: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
samyj2477:

Lol..you must be a friend or different moniker with op
Why not read the post properly? Tell your op that he is a scammer
Smh
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by oliseh99: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
samyj2477:

Any dude that believes the op is legit has porous brain

I have gone through all OPs post he is a scammer.

May be too desperate to scam before christmas
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by Newbreed2018: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkwebMaster:
All Auto-Section be careful of this dude that came to my DM pretending to buy Car, he is looking for a car he lure into his net and rob. His number is link to
Multiple accounts. One of them is
He is good at Trolling, Blasphemy, Criticism, and Blackmail.

MIGAN and AREAHCODE is His name, Lives in Benin City, Edo State

Darccloud

Where he stated once that he can rob the car for gun point. Na abundance of their speech we take dey know them o angry grin

Besides I am not surprised. Benin gave way to Prison break, he fit be one.... grin
Thief! Barawo! OnyeOshi!

Beware of this fraudster.
He has been blacklisted as a fraudster on NL. This is his new moniker used to prey on innocent clients.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by samyj2477: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
Stfu accomplice. Bastard scammer.so u dont know they do pay on delivery. Bastard scammer. Get lost fool
shut up fool. how u go get mind tell person weh de sell car to bring car come ur papa house when u never buy am. Are u OK at all. seems ur brain de touch. No person with a normal brain would request for that from a car seller. Na criminal u b idiot.
Re: (SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million by AreahCode: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Stfu using diff monickers. You are a dul fool and to think anyone will pay a dime to u,then that person go kill u las last. Stupid poor scammer,its a pity that at your stupid old age,you should be clocking if not 40 or 45 still u cant even boast of 1m naira to your name
samyj2477:
shut up fool. how u go get mind tell person weh de sell car to bring car come ur papa house when u never buy am. Are u OK at all. seems ur brain de touch. No person with a normal brain would request for that from a car seller. Na criminal u b idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Model Lexus Rx350 Toks Full Option Super White / 2003 Chevrolet Suburban For Quick Sale! (engine partially damaged in fire) 500K / Clear Your Seized Car And Laptops From Custom Or Wharf Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.