Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

(BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY (3178 Views)

(SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million / Totoya Land Cruiser 2008 (4.2m) Slightly Negotiable. Reg.(prado jeep) / Toyota Camry 2008/09 LE Clean Used...1.55m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2020
☑ Price: ₦2,200,000
☑ Condition: NIGERIAN-USED
☑ Make: Fj Cruiser
☑ Year: 2008/2009
☑ Body Paint: FIRST BODY
☑ Air Conditioner: 100% WORKING
☑ Engine: SUPERB AND SOUND
☑ Transmission: AUTOMATIC

☑ Location: Delta State

PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO SAY, I SHOULD DRIVE CAR TO YOUR LOCATION BEFORE PAYMENT. COME BY YOURSELF OR SEND SOMEONE TO INSPECT THE CAR BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
ANY OTHER CONDITION/OPTION WILL REQUIRE YOU TO PAY FOR THE CAR BEFORE GETTING IT!!!

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 1:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Scammer
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:43am On Nov 17, 2020
More.....

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 1:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Scammer go create 200 threads,all na scam.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by DarkwebMaster(f): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2020
May God bless this Day in Jesus Name...Amen!
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by DarkwebMaster(f): 2:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by eteebanky: 4:44am On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
grin
AreahCode:
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by mummyz(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2020
I really wish this car is somewhere close to me, i would have pay but I base in Ibadan
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:

You're such a pathetic and bad loser. Because he failed to sell the last cruiser to you or wait for you, you've now turned to stalking him on NL.

This is another FJ cruiser, prove you're a serious buyer and negotiate. Go pick am for Delta.

Alariwo

5 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Gravatar: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Gravatar: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:

You're such a pathetic and bad loser. Because he failed to sell the last cruiser to you or wait for you, you've now turned to stalking him on NL.

This is another FJ cruiser, prove you're a serious buyer and negotiate. Go pick am for Delta.

Alariwo

Be careful.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2020
This Is how to lay an allegation.

Darkwebmaster, what's this?

Gravatar:
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Gravatar:

Be careful.

Already saw your earlier post and even reacted to it.

You're far reasonable than other fellow. It is cheap to label anyone a scammer but your post is really heavy and damning and OP will be assumed a scammer if he avoids it.

2 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Gravatar: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:
This Is how to lay an allegation.

Darkwebmaster, what's this?

Bros, I said be careful

So you really fell for this format, even without the conclusive proof I posted

New moniker suddenly starts selling out so fast? With alternate monikers and assistants to make his scam seem genuine?

Where you don see even Naija used FJ Cruiser in good condition for these kinds of prices?

Shine your eyes, lest people mistake you for an accomplice

4 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Why is it that its only you responding. Everyone knows im real and serious buyer,no bad report about me,i dont even know this guy. Ibhave had several chats and calls with diff dealers,but never seen such where the middleman starts threatening a stranger,had yhe ofasity to tell me to block him,that i am a thief,a car snatcher,what has he not called me .false names,false claims. If this is how a reasonable seller or middleman behaves tellme if anyone will like to do business with him or her,next thing he clains its sold by 1am. I even said come to zone 5,its a riskfree zone,lets do this business once and for all, any serious seller will not think teice,how many km frm asaba to sapele road. Its a days trip, i dont mean any harm,but tagging me wrongly and later coming to apologise then doing the same thing again and again and again,i never even wrote bad of him rather than his bad attitude,bad tongue,anger issues,threats and all. Who does that,imagine how such a person will behave in reality. I repeat he is a scammer, a big one. If it was on jiji,u will see feedback. Avoid him,he is a scammer.
peeps4u:

Alariwo

2 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by chccho(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
Mr man why are u stalking the OP everywhere?
How can u be asking someone to bring a car from Delta state to Benin for u If u want to buy a car go to where the car is located inspect and if its okay with u pay. The OP did the right thing and u are even seeming like a questionable person character. Na Naija we dey abeg, things are happening. If u had the cash in your hand what does it cost u to either physically go n inspect or send someone on your behalf

6 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2020
He has been bursted alresdy,i knew if waz fake. My instincts were right. I should drip commitment, na the commitment be that. Hahahahaha. Scammer

2 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by mummyz(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2020
I will just like to say something here, AreahCode you just have to let this go tho i understand your view because you like the first blue FJ and you're annoy that the deal didn't come to you, bro have been in a situation that i have to travel up to 8hrs just because of Corolla 2009 but getting to the locatio and i was told that another person just paid for the same car, i was annoyed came back to NL auto to speak out, but eventually i let it go.

And the funniest part was me and the person that didn't hold the car for me are now in a good talk so if you're unable to purchase the first one then nothing stop you for going for the second one and work towards the seller plan or you let it go.

3 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Im not pained, im even shock to see that he is part of scammers on nairaland scam list. I am so shocked. Men nawa o. Thinga dey happen. He suddenly no more reply. Well i wont comment again. Sheybi i am a scammer and a thief.
mummyz:
I will just like to say something here, AreahCode you just have to let this go tho i understand your view because you like the first blue FJ and you're annoy that the deal didn't come to you, bro have been in a situation that i have to travel up to 8hrs just because of Corolla 2009 but getting to the locatio and i was told that another person just paid for the same car, i was annoyed came back to NL auto to speak out, but eventually i let it go.

And the funniest part was me and the person that didn't hold the car for me are now in a good talk so if you're unable to purchase the first one then nothing stop you for going for the second one and work towards the seller plan or you let it go.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by diportivo: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2020
mummyz:

so,in ur infinite wisdom,this man sold the first FJ cruiser?

like seriously? undecided
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by chccho(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2020
diportivo:

so,in ur infinite wisdom,this man sold the first FJ cruiser?

like seriously? undecided

Well he might not have sold it, but I don't think it's also right for area code to ask him to bring the car to his location in Delta state. What if he gets there and he changes his mind that he isn't buying again nko? Na by force to carry the car go meet am?? �

2 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Why will i change my mind na, what u see is what u get . No testimony from potential clients. He was responding every now and then and suddenlyhas gone into hiding.
chccho:

Well he might not have sold it, but I don't think it's also right for area code to ask him to bring the car to his location in Delta state. What if he gets there and he changes his mind that he isn't buying again nko? Na by force to carry the car go meet am?? �

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by diportivo: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2020
chccho:

if a car us displayed and location given,its common sense for potential buyer to go there and inspect

madness is when you want the commodity to be driven to u,in another state oh

if trailer jam the motor for road wreck am,who loses??

I see immaturity all over the request.....and it's a bad combo if a supposed scammer is in the mix grin

4 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Accomplice ke?

Like I said earlier, only have a reasonable fact now. Than other was just ranting without fact.

Now, Darkwebmaster, so You scammed people before with an old moniker but same phone number?

Gravatar:

Bros, I said be careful

So you really fell for this format, even without the conclusive proof I posted

New moniker suddenly starts selling out so fast? With alternate monikers and assistants to make his scam seem genuine?

Where you don see even Naija used FJ Cruiser in good condition for these kinds of prices?

Shine your eyes, lest people mistake you for an accomplice
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
Why will i change my mind na, what u see is what u get . No testimony from potential clients. He was responding every now and then and suddenlyhas gone into hiding.

I doubt you've purchased a car here as you claimed. You expect car owner/dealer to drive a car to your location,even without dropping a kobo? Just because you said you would buy?

Is that how you've been buying your cars here?

4 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
He might be a scammer but your story doesn't prove he is. No seller will drive cars to potential buyers. How many of buyera like you will they drive cars to?
If you're interested in any car, go to the location to negotiate. If you can't do that, be ready to take the risk of dropping commitment and even fuelling the car.

You have never bought a car here

Your own case is bitterness because the seller failed to heed to your ridiculous request of driving a car to your place. Like You're the only buyer on earth?
AreahCode:
Why is it that its only you responding. Everyone knows im real and serious buyer,no bad report about me,i dont even know this guy. Ibhave had several chats and calls with diff dealers,but never seen such where the middleman starts threatening a stranger,had yhe ofasity to tell me to block him,that i am a thief,a car snatcher,what has he not called me .false names,false claims. If this is how a reasonable seller or middleman behaves tellme if anyone will like to do business with him or her,next thing he clains its sold by 1am. I even said come to zone 5,its a riskfree zone,lets do this business once and for all, any serious seller will not think teice,how many km frm asaba to sapele road. Its a days trip, i dont mean any harm,but tagging me wrongly and later coming to apologise then doing the same thing again and again and again,i never even wrote bad of him rather than his bad attitude,bad tongue,anger issues,threats and all. Who does that,imagine how such a person will behave in reality. I repeat he is a scammer, a big one. If it was on jiji,u will see feedback. Avoid him,he is a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by chccho(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
diportivo:

if a car us displayed and location given,its common sense for potential buyer to go there and inspect

madness is when you want the commodity to be driven to u,in another state oh

if trailer jam the motor for road wreck am,who loses??

I see immaturity all over the request.....and it's a bad combo if a supposed scammer is in the mix grin
The bolded really cracked me up. cheesy cheesy We Nigerians and our self entitled mentality. They should bring the car to your location!! angry shocked not even within the same state oh, inter state, Na u buy the car for am angry of which the OP has even clearly stated he's a middle man. unfortunately we are not even sure who the scammer is in this case anymore. Maybe it's the man in Delta or Benin we no know.
We shall see
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Gravatar is the only person with reasonable allegation which Darkwebmaster needs to respond to.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by DarkwebMaster(f): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2020
I am the OP. Look at what the said Buyer AreahCode sent to me this morning. Stop pointing scam on someone without proof. Please any of you should send someone in Person to come check the car in Asaba first. If I deny... Then I am fake

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by DarkwebMaster(f): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:
Accomplice ke?

Like I said earlier, only have a reasonable fact now. Than other was just ranting without fact.

Now, Darkwebmaster, so You scammed people before with an old moniker but same phone number?

I have never in my life scammed anyone. I only Posted a dirty comment on someone post last time, like the way you are defending me...

And I was tagged a scammer
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2020
DarkwebMaster:

I have never in my life scammed anyone. I only Posted a dirty comment on someone post last time, like the way you are defending me...

And I was tagged a scammer

But your number was tagged with that moniker. Is that moniker yours?
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2020
You are a scammer,secondly i have never called you on phone talk more of sending you a text message. Just the same way yoy cloned fake debit alert text messages,you clone this message. I dont even have your number,talk more of texting you. See your time is up,you can clone as many numbers as you want,you remain a scammer. My last message with you was on whatsapp and i have screenshot. The rest na u dey clone them. You are a cheap scam and editing fake alerts and messages na your thing. Big scammer. The way you write and reply is the same thing,you have several monikers here,you are a scammer
DarkwebMaster:
I am the OP. Look at what the said Buyer AreahCode sent to me this morning. Stop pointing scam on someone without proof. Please any of you should send someone in Person to come check the car in Asaba first. If I deny... Then I am fake

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

1999 Saab 9-3 Se Convertible / SOLD!!! Very Clean Registered '91 Honda Accord ( Aka Halla ) - N440k / A Dozen Of Man Diesel 10-tires Dump Trucks 4sale.4 Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.