Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock (1641 Views)

Rabbits And Guinea Pigs / Pet Rabbits For Sale / I Need Information On How To Take Care Of My Pet Rabbits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock by joshua442(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
JF Rabbits is a commercial rabbitry run by experienced breeders and farmers. We provide quality breeding stock.

Here at JF Rabbits we breed for good size, excellent mothering traits, large litters and overall great stock. Selective breeding is the standard and continually improving stock is important. Because of this, we offer the best White Newzealands available.

We have have Newzealand whites from great pedigree lines. Our pride and joy comes from the Thomper line, specifically developed for the commercial meat rabbit industry. They were obtained directly from the North and are selected stock obtained through selective breeding.

This maternal line is well adopted under hot and humid conditions. Our does exemplify maternal characteristics such as large litters, well developed nest, good milking ability and strong maternal instincts, for which commercial selection has been applied.

We continue to use selective breeding practices to continually improve our stock and provide the very best to our clients.

We look forward to providing you with the highest quality Newzealand white breeding stock for your rabbitry.

Services:
1. Live rabbits
2. Disease management
3. Marketing
4. Rabbit by products: urine, fur and manure
5. We train on the following topics:
Rabbit farming as an enterprise
Rabbit husbandry
Disease and pest management
Breeds and breeding
Production system
Skinning and meat preparation
Record keeping
Marketing
Utilization of rabbit byproducts; urine, fur, fertilizer and pelt.
Contact us on: 08142438093, 08179914164

http://jfrabbits..com.ng/p/breeding-for-success-step-by-step-guide_31.html
http://jfrabbits..com.ng/2016/09/15-reasons-why-you-should-start-raising.html

1 Share

Re: JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock by Poops: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2016
JF Rabbits, NO ADDRESS I'm highly interested!

1 Like

Re: JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock by joshua442(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2016
White Newzealand breed and mixed breed of White Newzealand, Cotton tail and Chinchilla is what is available. Are you buying a pair or a family?
Poops:
JF Rabbits, NO ADDRESS I'm highly interested!
Re: JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock by marhoinspire: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
no address, no contact number.
Re: JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock by Poops: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
JF Rabbits, are you snobbing us all
Re: JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock by joshua442(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2016
I was offline for some time due to some challenges. You can contact me on these numbers: 2348105256687, 09091113977 my best assistance is guaranteed for those who genuinely want to go into rabbit raising business.
Poops:
JF Rabbits, are you snobbing us all
Re: JF Rabbits: Perfect Pet Rabbits And Quality Breeding Stock by joshua442(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2016
I was offline for some time due to some challenges. You can contact me on these numbers: +2348105256687, 09091113977 my best assistance is guaranteed for those who genuinely want to go into rabbit raising business. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Pet Calf / Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document / Mixbreed Between Rott And GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.