Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Just To Ease Your Stress... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just To Ease Your Stress... (237 Views)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just To Ease Your Stress... by MFMRevivalist: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
MEN AND THEIR JEALOUS ATTITUDE.....�����

A man was in a public transport � And wanted to see the reaction of others.......
So, he took his phone and dialed a number, place the phone to his�ear, And said in a low tune:
Baby, i can't come to you today because I'm in the same public transport with your husband I will call you later okey? I love you! ������

All the men in the bus demanded, "Excuse me mister man!! I want to see the number you just called�����

Right now, it is hot and heated in the bus......
Even the driver want to know the last number the man called����������
Am still there separating fight.....
That's why i have not been very active on this platform since !! am sorry!!
������������
Re: Just To Ease Your Stress... by Missyajoke(f): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Longest time Man of God.
How are you??
Its been long time I saw your post.
Re: Just To Ease Your Stress... by MFMRevivalist: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Missyajoke:
grin grin grin
Longest time Man of God.
How are you??
Its been long time I saw your post.

Am very fine ma. We thank God

Well, you see, am a full time minister of God by his grace. I was constant then due to the lock down period etc. So my only way of spreading the gospel or still doing my work was thru the social media and now that all is over, am more occupied with the physical duties

Thanks so much for caring ma

I'd still try post the ones I can in my leisure
Re: Just To Ease Your Stress... by Nazgul: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

Well, you see, am a full time minister of God by his grace. I was constant then due to the lock down period etc. So my only way of spreading the gospel or still doing my work was thru the social media and now that all is over, am more occupied with the physical duties

You're a full time pastor with MFM...the Lord is your strength brother.
Re: Just To Ease Your Stress... by Missyajoke(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

Okay well-done man of God, May God strengthen you. I asked because I have seen your post as of lately. Well-done Sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There God Or Not? / Join The Worship Without Walls Online On The 1st Of January 2021 / Is Tithe/offerings & Prayers Of A Non Born Again/unbeliever Acceptable To God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.