Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Five Things You Must Do This Year 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things You Must Do This Year 2021 (275 Views)

2020 RCCG Virtual Crossover Service To Year 2021 Live! / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Do This Year 2021 by KaplanDee: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
We are in a New Year, A New Month and A New Season. Last year was a year full of ups and downs but we thank God that we were able to scale through.

This New year 2021, I want us to be grateful no matter the circumstances we find ourselves in, Give thanks.

This year will be a great year for everyone of us In Jesus Name. This year, we'll all achieve greater exploits than ever before In Jesus Name. I want us to note something, Tough times never lasts but tough people do. This year, we need to buckle up our shoes.

Few Things I Want Us To Do In This Year

1) No matter the circumstances or situation, learn to always give thanks. Be grateful no matter the situation you find yourself cos we have lots of people that your situation is better than.

2) Be A Wise Fool, as far as you are on this planet Earth, people will provoke you but you need to be calm cos at the expense of retaliation, anything can happen.

3) Run away from Sin Distance yourselves from anything that will make you go against God's commandments.

4) Move closer to God by daily studying the word of God and apply it in your daily life.

5) Pray Pray Pray. Prayer is the key to breaking barriers, overcoming temptations and challenges. Pray without ceasing.

In conclusion, I want us always remember that challenges, trials and temptations will come but if we abide by this principles we'll be able to overcome it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRasUB6f4iA

God bless you all IJN

Happy New Year

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Confirms End Time Prophecy / Pope Prays For Nigerian Homeless Man Found Dead Near St. Peter’s / Lady Videos Herself As She Slowly Shows Off Her Laps During A Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.