Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad (59003 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by AreaFada2: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Does it matter if it is old video or not. I am just seeing it for the first time.
No mind that person. I just saw it now.

Many innocent people are in prison like that.

These day no carrying load for people, no offense. I won't tell anyone to carry for me either.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by bukatyne(f): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
JimloveTM:
If I must deliver the item, my strategy is to drop whatever item was given to me behind and use my money to buy another one of the same item

Another wrong move.

What if the sender thinks you double crossed him/her and kept whatever they have to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Ah yes the old ploy. Am I a courier? Are there no more UPS, DHL again that I have to be carrying shyte for you?

That's how one unfortunate neighbor wanted me to carry honey to the USA for her Sister. Honey dey USA.

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Yankee101: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Don't EVER collect anything at home or the airport to carry across for anyone. Even at the airport some will ask you to help with luggage cos you're not carrying any or little. Don't!

When you arrive in the US, our immigration officials will ask you, 'did you pack this yourself, and you say yes before they begin to search. Meaning you're liable for whatever is found

I usually don't tell people I'm travelling for these reasons. Why should I carry yam for you when I can buy it for you over there, even if it's more expensive?

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Originalsly: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Does the yam look like it was being cleaned?... seems like a must a whole lot of spice must be added to any story. Most likely the yam felt too heavy... 5he guy got suspicious and cut it to see if anything was inside.

Fruits and vegetables, yams and such are not even allowed to enter abroad.... it would have been confiscated anyway. From experience.... before they check... they will ask if any item was given to you. If you answer no... then you take full responsibility for anything illegal. If yes... you ID the items and they will check. If found then you are likely to get off the hook.

As for me... almost always... people ask when I'm returning... that they have something for me to take for somebody. In either tell them I'm leaving days after mybactual travel date.... or.... whatever they brought would be left back for one reason nor another.

Now what should he do with this loaded yam? Let his people sell the weed and take the money? Return a similar yam to the friend and let him know he didn't get a chance to take it?...was overweight? .... putting the friend in a position to confess he was using him as a trafficker?
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by FBACCOUNT: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Thank God got your life bro

Get your google voice number ➕ USA �� whatsapp number for your online business ➕Foriegn Facebook account
Pls dm
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Oizee(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2020
Isinweke:
Old video
but I'm glad I'm seeing it now,
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by coolatlantic: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Not good

Remove that fibroid from your system!
Check my signature for details.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Patruul007: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Cutezt:
A Nigeran man is in the mood to praise as he discovers something incriminating inside of a tuber of Yam he was meant to help take to a friend abroad.

The Man was asked to help take the item to a friend abroad, but he decided to check it out to see what is in it, only for him to discover a huge quantity of the substance well hidden inside the yam.

According to him, as he was cleaning the first tuber, water started coming out. When he looked closely, he saw a needle inside and as he drew the needle, lo and behold, he saw hard drugs in the yam. This to warn people to always check whatever they are given to deliver to someone while traveling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWXm2Pt-Gqg
the man who gave the yam be to delivered should be imprisoned for life
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by wink2015(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2020
If he had attempted to enter SAUDI ARABIA with that yam.

That is a death sentence on arrival.

Do not accept to deliver products abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2020
The rules of the game, do not help anyone to move anything to abroad. Let whoever wants to send whatever item or items use DHL or any courier services available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Abiliboi: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
longetivity:
chaii..... he's village pipu will be in severe pain as e don wisely escape kuje prison

walahi!
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by imagrg(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Most young Nigerians have wickedness in their DNA.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by greypencils: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Don't even tell anyone u dey travel
Of course I tell people when I'm travelling but I will never run errand or carry anything for anybody. I have lost friends in the process but I dônt care.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by juman(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
not true o...yam is mostly in Nigeria Ghana and Ivory coast

They export yam to other parts of the world.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
juman:

They export yam to other parts of the world.
expensive over there for sure
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by poweredcom(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
The only thing I can help person deliver when travelling is groundnut and na fried one ..ekpa

Make I see d snitch wey wan come put me for trouble
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by juman(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
expensive over there for sure

No.
Moderate price.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by LadyJasper: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:
Cannabis is now legalized in most countries and definitely wouldn't have landed him into any trouble, unless he traveled with more than the recommended ounce.
Those countries you're talking about only legalized the use of cannabis within their country but ban importation of cannabis into their country especially of such quantity.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by LadyJasper: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Originalsly:
Does the yam look like it was being cleaned?... seems like a must a whole lot of spice must be added to any story. Most likely the yam felt too heavy... 5he guy got suspicious and cut it to see if anything was inside.

Fruits and vegetables, yams and such are not even allowed to enter abroad.... it would have been confiscated anyway. From experience.... before they check... they will ask if any item was given to you. If you answer no... then you take full responsibility for anything illegal. If yes... you ID the items and they will check. If found then you are likely to get off the hook.

As for me... almost always... people ask when I'm returning... that they have something for me to take for somebody. In either tell them I'm leaving days after mybactual travel date.... or.... whatever they brought would be left back for one reason nor another.

Now what should he do with this loaded yam? Let his people sell the weed and take the money? Return a similar yam to the friend and let him know he didn't get a chance to take it?...was overweight? .... putting the friend in a position to confess he was using him as a trafficker?
Yam is very much allowed so long as it's washed so that there's no soil on it. Soil could have pests on them that would affect the agriculture of the receiving country.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by oluoma1: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cutezt:

Give me a link that has this video that is older than 2 days ago, mumu man.
don't mind the mpama
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Chinny024(f): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
I don't deliver anything... Once you come,I will jejely direct you to Fed ex,or DHL.That's their duty not mine.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by amaru09: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
stalingraddd:
prosecution, because he or she will try again with another innocent person
ur brain dey dere
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by frog12: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
where have you been living. you just explained how they do.

Le124:
Fake news, the poster is just seeking attention, how can someone cut a yam into two ,then insert drugs and cover it back. Please what did he use to cover it back? Is it with glue or gum ? And I don't sèe and possibility that it's not going to be obvious no matter how u package the yam that it will not show where its glue.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by frog12: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
even raw groundnut, they can put these illegal drugs into it.
i think they put cocaine inside melon seeds or so last time.

poweredcom:
The only thing I can help person deliver when travelling is groundnut and na fried one ..ekpa

Make I see d snitch wey wan come put me for trouble
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Mcreloaded(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:
Cannabis is now legalized in most countries and definitely wouldn't have landed him into any trouble, unless he traveled with more than the recommended ounce.

And what if his destination is in most of the assuming countries that are yet to legalize canabiz? Like Malaysia etc
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Sunny4pat: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by poweredcom(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
frog12:
even raw groundnut, they can put these illegal drugs into it.
i think they put cocaine inside melon seeds or so last time.

Imagine cocaine inside melon seed how manage Dem take do am

Omo it's better to not help anybody carry anything
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by OLULAW: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BEING MULES. THERE IS NO FOOD YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE. COULD BE EXPENSIVE BUT THAT'S THE COST OF NOT BEING AT HOME. STOP HELPING TO DELIVER MESSAGES. IF YOU WERE CAUGHT IN SOME JURSIDICTIONS, IT'S DEATH PENALTY. DON'T. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by NaMeAboki: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
They will betray anyone and do anything for money, including selling or killing their own mothers and children - when it comes to drugs and money, these developers are not loyal.
Re: Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad by Nonywendy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
BanevsJoker:
The guy think say na deportation be the punishment. LOL.
guy u funny abeg...lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos / "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.