Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) (43296 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by GistMedia0: 11:43am On Mar 01
A man was shocked to discover illegal drugs concealed inside a seemingly ordinary tuber of yam. The man had agreed to help a friend by taking the yam to someone in another country. However, upon closer inspection before his journey, he found packets of illegal substances cleverly hidden within the yam.

The man had agreed to carry the yam as a favor, not suspecting anything was wrong. But as he prepared to pack it for the trip, he noticed something unusual. Upon closer examination, he found small packets of illegal drugs carefully concealed inside the yam.

The discovery left the man in disbelief and confusion. He had no idea that the innocent favor he agreed to was connected to illegal activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq7KTl1t95Q

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 11:44am On Mar 01
Why are Nigerian men so criminally minded

Reason I don’t blame foreign countries if they refuse to grant us visa. You nonsense men keep blocking ways for those who genuinely need help from these foreigners undecided.

Biko, for those who are traveling abroad shouldn’t help any Nigerian man to send anything abroad. If they want to send anything abroad, let them follow due process. DHL and other logistics are there to use!

Nigerian men you people should live right for once! undecided

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by columbus007(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01
Don't trust know one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Yankiss(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01
Wasting some of these bag eggs would do NIgeria much good. Such misfits once it's established they are culpable and not unwilling moles, should be sent to God and not prison. E get why.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01
The person who do this shouldn't be called a friend..... Many are in the correctional facility for an offense the knew nothing about.

If you have electronic chats to back this up, report the guy to the authorities, but if not ( cos he will likely deny it ) just lock up and end the relationship you have with him ASAP

28 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by iichidodo: 7:50pm On Mar 01
At this time and age, abroad is pretty much awash with drugs, especially the exotic kinds and they're probably much cheaper than smuggled drugs....No use throwing your life away for nothing..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by CockPit: 7:50pm On Mar 01
Jennyclay:

Reason I don’t blame foreign countries if they refuse to grant us visa. You nonsense men keep blocking ways for those who genuinely need help from these foreigners undecided.

Biko, for those who are traveling abroad shouldn’t help any Nigerian man to send anything abroad. If they want to send anything abroad, let them follow due process. DHL and other logistics are there to use!

Calm down oga!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by inoki247: 7:51pm On Mar 01
No be old Video be this...

5 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by brightovio007(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01
Smart guy
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Mar 01
What's actually in this cocaine that make people go through such extreme length just to get it?

8 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by ecolime(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01
The man had agreed to help a friend by taking the yam to someone in another country.

This one na learner ooo cheesy

Jennyclay:

I won't be surprised to find out this online feminist is actually a man with dickk.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Shikena(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01
If you can't use DHL or other shipping companies you are on your own. I carry nothing for nobody.

Patronize our shipping businesses and grow the local economy. Stop being cheap by inconveniencing another person and exposing them to danger. They will think they are being nice until they land in jail by carrying load for the wrong person.

5 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by sonnie10: 7:53pm On Mar 01
Ordinary, that yam will not pass customs.
It is not dry . People should stop posting what does not make sense.
Only those that have never been to the airport would believe this.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 7:53pm On Mar 01
Wicked evil coneheads...
Na so the man for land jail

1 Like

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01
Instead of him to go learn work from Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01
"Help me carry this, help me carry that", this is the result..

He might not even know what's up (especially as a first time traveller) until now..

For the first timers, be careful of whom you help in carrying things when travelling out..

"I don't know" nor dey o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01
Jennyclay:

grin. Normally na 2 seconds you take wise pass native goat,...so I'm not surprised at all....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Dalohad: 7:53pm On Mar 01
I don't carry things for Nigerians, not even relatives or family friends.
If you need anything, pay for the waybill and international courier.

I wonder how you keep such friends.

3 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by SweetSauce(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01
Omo!
Things like this will never end.
Y'all stop helping people send stuff overseas, no matter how close you are them, please let them do it themselves, cos if anything sup, na you go take your head carry am.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01
CockPit:

Calm down oga!
Don’t you ever tell me to calm down undecided.

Never you quote me in this forum again!!

Nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 7:54pm On Mar 01
Lucky dude .
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01
I don't feel trusting anyone.
Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Pharaohny: 7:55pm On Mar 01
This video don over old, but it's ok for the engagement 😀😔
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by callmevirus(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Always be vigilant
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Alexlalax1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01
Wetin man dey do man. It's very unfortunate that some people can go to any length to make money even at the expense of destroying anothers life. Moral of the lesson....trust no man
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01
I don't feel trusting anyone.
Is it true?
Just asking based on communication experience.
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by Achico: 7:55pm On Mar 01
Nothing seems surprising in this shithole of a country,just wake up tnk ur maker,bfr u go bk to bed,dats if u still alive still tnk ur creator,i rest my case
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by MagicalConcepts: 7:56pm On Mar 01
Isu oran!
May we not be unfortunate, amen!

1 Like

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by bhouze(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01
Nawao

That's how in Nov 2022 one of my guy nearly fell victim. Imagine the guy asking my guy to assist him bring fried meat to one of those Asian Countries. The moment my nigger told me that i suspect that it is abnormal. The package was delivered and we inspected it and my suspicion was proven right.

Guys be careful out there unless na your hustle be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by MosD: 7:57pm On Mar 01
Somebody's life just got saved from being ruined!
Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by CockPit: 7:58pm On Mar 01
Jennyclay:
Don’t you ever tell me to calm down undecided.

Never you quote me in this forum again!!

Nonsense!!

Sir, calm down ok!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Police Parade Three Suspected Cultists Arrested For Assaulting A Lady / Two Innocent Ladies Got Raped By Yoruba Clowns (18+ Video) / Robbers Attack Diamond Bank Owerri, Policeman Shot Dead, 3 Others Injured (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.