Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding (57733 Views)

Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding / Ay Comedian Enjoying Igbo Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba Traditional Marriage / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by temmytope68(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
debbiebianca2:
AY killed the popular Igbo Ogene cultural dance at Williams Uchemba’s traditional wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdTW2D-wBEc
Nigerian top comedian, Ay stole the show at Williams Uchemba’s traditional wedding after he danced like a typical Igbo man vibing to Ogene cultural music.

Recall Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba traditionally wedded his wife, Brunella Oscar, a physician at Hill York Medical, at Alor, Anambra state, her hometown over the weekend.

One of the highlights from the luxurious wedding was when Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun alias AY, Williams Uchemba’s close friend, shocked guests at the event by dancing just like a typical Igbo man does.

The drummers sang with his name while he dished out an some of his fans described as an incredible “YorIgbo” dance move, a combination of Yoruba and Igbo dance steps.

Some of his Igbo colleagues took to his comment section to react to the way he “killed” to the popular Ogene cultural music.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHo2nUBnqfJ/?igshid=1hx9e6wgew2n2

A Plot of Land (1Plot 60 x 120ft)with C of O for Sale in Aleke Songo Ikorodu Road, nearest bus stop: Adamo, Maya.....Ikorodu, Lagos State.
Pls contact the following numbers for more info � Call or WhatsApp 07037638737, 0810 730 3255

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by oruma19: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
A guy that studied theatre arts and is fully into showbiz. I wonder what u guys expect. Gyration is normal life to him.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by KingOdart(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
lymelyte:
Ay is not a yoruba man. He is from delta state

Ay is from Ondo state not delta state

He is Yoruba

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by KingOdart(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Yeah.

Records says he's from Ondo State but he was born in Warri.

He was born in Ondo not warri

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by PericomaNwankwo: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Na this Ay story i take understand say this life nor balance and moreover nor be my the huzzle..atimes na grace

Ay nor sabi anything for comedy but he still blow

Same thing I was thinking about today.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Bawofss(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
AY na one just lucky guy......D guy sabi showbiz no be small.
just like Don't jazzy and Davido sabi music business.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Godson32(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Na this Ay story i take understand say this life nor balance and moreover nor be my the huzzle..atimes na grace

AY sabi concept. AY my man any time any day.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by kenodrill: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Bro forget it AY is street smart!

1 Like

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Dreyton36: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
AY the only non funny comedian that has funny money
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
jagorinho:

He is a Yoruba but prefers to be addressed as a Warri guy, maybe because of his showbiz business, he once came to one Ali Baba program to promote Merry Men 2, he was expressing himself like a real warri guy, then Ali Baba asked him to give shout out to his people in Ondo state, his countenance changed, he twisted the whole thing that he is a waffi guy and he will give the shout out off air after the show, Alli baba got his drift, he did not pester him further.

The kind of money that will make you deny your heritage, no matter the circumstances is not worthwhile. I have never regarded him as a good comedian but since that day, I have problems with his personality.

All for the gram grin
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by shizzleStar: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
winterfell007:

[s]must you spill gibberish all the time? what the Bleep is wrong with you guys and enthic sentiments? undecided undecided undecided[/s]
STFU!
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Deltatoto: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
debbiebianca2:
AY killed the popular Igbo Ogene cultural dance at Williams Uchemba’s traditional wedding.

Nigerian top comedian, Ay stole the show at Williams Uchemba’s traditional wedding after he danced like a typical Igbo man vibing to Ogene cultural music.

Recall Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba traditionally wedded his wife, Brunella Oscar, a physician at Hill York Medical, at Alor, Anambra state, her hometown over the weekend.

One of the highlights from the luxurious wedding was when Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun alias AY, Williams Uchemba’s close friend, shocked guests at the event by dancing just like a typical Igbo man does.

The drummers sang with his name while he dished out an some of his fans described as an incredible “YorIgbo” dance move, a combination of Yoruba and Igbo dance steps.

Some of his Igbo colleagues took to his comment section to react to the way he “killed” to the popular Ogene cultural music.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHo2nUBnqfJ/?igshid=1hx9e6wgew2n2
ay is a thief.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by oneTIMEman(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
datola:
AY is a true showbiz man dancing bata (a kind of Yoruba cultural dance) to Ogene cultural music.
but his not from youruba land
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by oneTIMEman(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by ozodigboo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
u cant come to my wedding or my birthday and steal my shine o. i go warn u seriously.
with your dirty 100 and 200 naira notes?
He's adding color to his friend's wedding.
All na entertainment.
Its only brides that worry about what you're saying
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Imagine,someone will be begging for airtime just to come online and defend Buhari...
................................................................................
AY got the dance steps very well like them igbos but the attire was not resonating with the dance steps...He tried,He is good...
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by BeigJawnson(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Yorubas will come to igbo land and always feel relaxed but when igbo man mistakenly enter ogbomosho they start shouting that everyone from igboland is taking over Lagos.
Hope this demonic govt won't use his spraying of naira as an excuse to come after him.

how ogbomoso take relate with lagos? abi you wan tell me say ogbomoso dey inside lagos? cos me no understand this your comment here...
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by bulkwealth(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
RUZU BLACK FOR MEN:

This wonderful product works for Men in all ways you can think of...
The combination of Ruzu Black For Men ➕ Ruzu Bitters takes care of
® Weak Libido
® Premature Ejaculation Problems
® Erectile Dysfunction Problems .....
® Prostrate Problems
Visit Ruzu Online shop Here https://www.ruzushop.com/

Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by FuckThaMod: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:

how ogbomoso take relate with lagos? abi you wan tell me say ogbomoso dey inside lagos? cos me no understand this your comment here...
According to yorubas here on nairaland, the only state in south west is Lagos.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by BeigJawnson(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

that is a pathetic lie brother...
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Obere4u: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ejijke Nwamba... Onye oma na egwu ogene
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Gabbriell: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
oneTIMEman:
but his not from youruba land

Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo .....forget jare. Those are poor men talks.

If u see rich people from this different ethnic groups chilling together..you will think they come from the same village.

Poverty na bastard!
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Leoleo1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wrong! A.Y hails from Ifon, Ose Local Government, Ondo State. Though he was born and he schooled in Warrior.

q
lymelyte:
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by FuckThaMod: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:

that is a pathetic lie brother...
It's not, when they complain about igbo coming to south west, the only state they mention is Lagos.
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Nonywendy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
lymelyte:
AY is from ondo state. He only schooled in Delta State University
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

If you only knew how he hustled
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by waploger(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Asadujames202:
Show me CC load am
Clients bill am

G -work is da only way out of this conundrum

bro teach me work na
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Jdbrasco2: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Lol
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by Clothingonline9(m): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Ayo makun enjoy brother
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by preselect(m): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2020

o'boy see dance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this guy don dance pass many of my people for our own dance kwa
Re: AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding by enshi(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2020
placeofallure:

Very biased way of reasoning. I can NEVER patronise you or recommend you to anyone.
Is your SPOUSE cheating or about to
Then.....
Let's help you monitor HER!!
Why not monitor HIM?

You are an apology!

Well you have a point.. I was carried away with the fact that most of our clients so far for phone monitoring have been all males.. I hereby render my apology. And would do well to put words right in subsequent adverts ... Pls it wasnt intentional .. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.