Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build (43263 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by AfroKnight: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
wirinet:

That would be very difficult when you leave home at 6 in the morning and come back home at 9 in the evening exhausted and flagged out, while the mother is home with them cooking for them and watching telemundo and cartoon network with them most times. There is more tendency to develop emotional attachment to mothers than working fathers.

Mehn, this thing is rigged. grin Mothers stay winning.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Ykc2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
rawfact:

I like it when you use the expression emboldened above. It's true. Insight and foresight are critical in achieving success in any business endeavour.

But Mark Angel needs to employ Public Relations Officers fast. His remark about Emmanuella having "money to build whatever she wants to build" can be termed as arrogance before his YouTube Subscribers, whom he mostly begged in videos to subscribe.
your very very right
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Godswings(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's not easy; I must commend her and her managers.

To those reading this, just keep working right, hard and smart.

you will surely be celebrated too someday!
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Forumobserver12(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Spectrum22:
"Na my house" that's all the man will hear from his wife mouth for a long time to come.

Men dey suffer o.

That's not make sense except the child does not belong to the man...
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Realworriedguy: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Palehair: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
She acquired an asset from an early age. I'm proud of her
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by youngreezy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
The little girl is the breadwinner of her family smiley More success and prosperity to u little one! kiss
make i make ur likes random figure?200? ;Dbt you go pay wit onions oo u knw say onions nw na bitcoin
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Thattallgirl(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
youngreezy:
make i make ur likes random figure?200? ;Dbt you go pay wit onions oo u knw say onions nw na bitcoin
tongue tongue
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by kareemkamil(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'm happy for you young girl
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Nothing like that, we know ur tribe belive so much in killing their parents for money rituals so am not suprise
OGUN KILLED YOU AS ANIMALS LIKE YOU THINK IF ONE IS NOT FROM NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST OF NIGERIA you people are just COW
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Sicilyjoe: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Oizatobad:
OGUN KILLED YOU AS ANIMALS LIKE YOU THINK IF ONE IS NOT FROM NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST OF NIGERIA you people are just COW

Make the ogun kill u like a chicken, pig
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by youngreezy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) / Cee-c And Leo On Birthday Vacation In Nairobi / E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.