Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount (34091 Views)

Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by afroxyz: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Is the money refundable if he lost grin

Is the labour refundable if he won? grin
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbonti:

let us believe the fake news media is right for once- read your own comments, “...... to fund his political interest” and NOT his personal interest like going on vacation or throwing a personal party or going to disney all that - yes the money can ONLY be used for political activities and you have answered your own question!!!!

You funny o. Is HIS political interests your interest? Is it not personal?
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by ogbonti: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
faceURfront:

You funny o. Is HIS political interests your interest? Is it not personal?

you surely have comprehension issues
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by ogbonti: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
leisuretym:
it took you 10hrs to find one convicted for the offense online.. ..lol , you get time oo,
Spare me abeg, I don't have your time.

reason it took me long is because i have a life, i am productive and busy with better things - i don’t hang around nairaland like you every second of the day. please spend 3 days not 10 hours to look for one example to buttress tour point

you this lai mohammed pikin grin
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by alizma: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
priceaction:
People waiting for supreme Court in America to pronounce trump a winner can see. They have forgotten that each American states are governed by different laws and codes. It won't be just so easy like that for SC to just cancel election like that. They think its inec vs apcpdp where someone will just use supreme Court to nullify elections over night after someone make a call.
Trump fought a good dirty fight, but he needs to be careful not to end up in jail after leaving office if he causes more instabilities and provocations . This is America, we know how it is.
Nigerian don't just "use" supreme Court to cancel election, we follow it as it is in our constitution just like they have their way of following things in their constitution.
I hope you recover quickly from this your low self esteem.
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by hermesprogidy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbonti:

let us believe the fake news media is right for once- read your own comments, “...... to fund his political interest” and NOT his personal interest like going on vacation or throwing a personal party or going to disney all that - yes the money can ONLY be used for political activities and you have answered your own question!!!!
Mississippi boy, how is Mississippi? and how does the dust taste in your mouth now that your god Donald dimwit, bonespurs, izuchukwu Trump lost the election? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbonti:

you surely have comprehension issues

You are waste of time.
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Emekaonline: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
ivolt:
If you are a Trump supporter, It is time to show that you are not fake. Trump is too broke to finance this recount. Sell your family lands and houses, divert your tithes, take loans, and do whatever you can to raise money for Trump for the recount. Spreading fake news and conspiracy theories is not enough, send your money to Trump, he needs it. Who knows, he might appreciate you with a Twitter mention.

Hahahahahaha. I love your comments loads. I really can't stop laughing. You really hit the nail on the head.
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by ogbonti: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Mississippi boy, how is Mississippi? and how does the dust taste in your mouth now that your god Donald dimwit, bonespurs, izuchukwu Trump lost the election? grin grin

his loss made you 50
kobo richer? I doubt it

The Trump you hate so much is not hungry

You are the hungry one, who feeds from the dumpster

Baba, go fix your life so your kids don’t ask you where we’re you when Trump was making it grin

1 Like

Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
alizma:

Nigerian don't just "use" supreme Court to cancel election, we follow it as it is in our constitution just like they have their way of following things in their constitution.
I hope you recover quickly from this your low self esteem.
That one for your pocket. Please, tell those ones to your kids, or zombies, not we, here. As if we are babies and don't know how corrupt the system is. I wont be surprised if you are part of those benefiting from it. its people like you that has low self esteem because you fear the truth and will do everything to turn illegal things to legal for fear of loosing your daily income. SMH.
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Successdude(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrkings84:

I am not doubting, but my concern is that its the same system that made him a Victor 4yrs ago

It's not clear what you mean by "the same" system.
It implies he also got in through "rigging" ?
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
afroxyz:

Is the labour refundable if he won? grin

Double wahala for deady body

Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by alizma: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
priceaction:

That one for your pocket. Please, tell those ones to your kids, or zombies, not we, here. As if we are babies and don't know how corrupt the system is. I wont be surprised if you are part of those benefiting from it. its people like you that has low self esteem because you fear the truth and will do everything to turn illegal things to legal for fear of loosing your daily income. SMH.
They are not corrupt but Trump said US 2020 presidential election has been rigged, I guess Buhari or Atiku or better still, Tinubu was responsible for the rigging in US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by hermesprogidy(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2020
ogbonti:

his loss made you 50
kobo richer? I doubt it

The Trump you hate so much is not hungry

You are hungry feeding from the dumpster

Baba, go fix your life so your kids don’t ask you where we’re you when Trump was making it grin
His loss, secured my source of income. Not everyone lives on a plantation like you, Mississippi boy, you should be happy we are trying to fix your miserable life, running abroad but working on a farm. You don't know how close you are to deportation, anyway you live in Mississippi, little wonder you act like those illiterates who vote against their interest just to feel superior. Carry on with your miserable life, but watch your back, a redneck may soon put a bullet in it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by ogbonti: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2020
hermesprogidy:

His loss, secured my source of income. Not everyone lives on a plantation like you, Mississippi boy, you should be happy we are trying to fix your miserable life, running abroad but working on a farm. You don't know how close you are to deportation, anyway you live in Mississippi, little wonder you act like those illiterates who vote against their interest just to feel superior. Carry on with your miserable life, but watch your back, a redneck may soon put a bullet in it. grin grin grin

Surely, your bipolar medication need a refill, I remember the last time you ran out of it and you were here writing trash, please go get your Rx, I pray for God to restore your health- take care!
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by thatigboman: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
AFONJACOW:
And if pay, and the recount took place, and actually the fraud was seen... Sleepy Joe will pay the expenses
na bet?
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Zeroenochone(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
mrkings84:
Why exactly are these old men so Power drunk?

I can't believe that Trump can behave this awkward. Disbelieving the same system that brought u into power just because it didn't favor this time......So Disheartening!!

This proves that politicians are the same all over the world.

Yeah
He would have been legendary of he just left without making a fuss
He's being a typical African politician with this bullcrap he's pulling

1 Like

Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by hermesprogidy(m): 3:04am On Nov 19, 2020
ogbonti:

Surely, your bipolar medication need a refill, I remember the last time you ran out of it and you were here writing trash, please go get your Rx, I pray for God to restore your health- take care!
grin grin grin stay safe in the plantation.
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by AFONJACOW(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2020
thatigboman:
na bet?
something like that
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by ogbonti: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
hermesprogidy:
grin grin grin stay safe in the plantation.

- I will work for massa, and you take your meds in the psychiatric home - stay in your bed, don't run the streets eating from the trash or you get hit by a truck, wish you happy recovery Sir grin
Re: Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount by Golan007: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.