Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

(BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY (3203 Views)

(SOLD! ): Fj Cruiser 2008 For ₦2million / Totoya Land Cruiser 2008 (4.2m) Slightly Negotiable. Reg.(prado jeep) / Toyota Camry 2008/09 LE Clean Used...1.55m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by nelson7777: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Forgive me, I don't understand, how can you not have someone's number and still chat them on WhatsApp...

1 Like

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2020
What i meant is i dont have his mobile number,i only messaged him on whatsapp and called on whatsapp yesterday before i knew he was a beast. I have never called his mobile number,neither have i sent a text. He is the same person that composed that message,then input my whatsapp number as sender, then screenshot it to look like it came from me,infct i lost that sim about 8months ago and since then i have never retrieved it,so how is it possible for me to text with a sim card that iz lost.i have been using that whatsapp nos for more than 3 years ,he is a scam.just avoid him. Read all his threads,he has a style of writing and talking,he is the same person posting,replying and commenting with diff alternate monickers. I blocked him since last nite on whatsapp and never got intouch with him on whatsapp again. I am now shocked that all along he was a scam,so imagine if i paid 300k. Na sorry for be my case.
nelson7777:
Forgive me, I don't understand, how can you not have someone's number and still chat them on WhatsApp...
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by mummyz(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Drop your number here.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2020
You are a scam,keep editing and doing all sort of fakes. He is a scam. Period. For even cloning my whatsnumber as a text message,you are exposing yourself the more. He is a scammer and i dont use that number to call,or text in the last 6 months cos its a sim i misplaced long ago. Thread with caution
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by punisha: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:

You're such a pathetic and bad loser. Because he failed to sell the last cruiser to you or wait for you, you've now turned to stalking him on NL.

This is another FJ cruiser, prove you're a serious buyer and negotiate. Go pick am for Delta.

Alariwo

Now u see ur life?
I didn't even need to check his number to know OP is a scam. Thank u Gravatar. This guy is definitely his accompice. Yet he was insulting me in the other thread.
I can smell scam from afar and I his dude is definitely a scam artist. Selling cars in 3hours my asss
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by punisha: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2020
mummyz:
I will just like to say something here, AreahCode you just have to let this go tho i understand your view because you like the first blue FJ and you're annoy that the deal didn't come to you, bro have been in a situation that i have to travel up to 8hrs just because of Corolla 2009 but getting to the locatio and i was told that another person just paid for the same car, i was annoyed came back to NL auto to speak out, but eventually i let it go.

And the funniest part was me and the person that didn't hold the car for me are now in a good talk so if you're unable to purchase the first one then nothing stop you for going for the second one and work towards the seller plan or you let it go.

Bro...in this case, there is no car.
I don't even know the areahcode guy before I started screaming that the ops thread seems fake in one of his threads about a Mercedes.
Seeing how fast he claims the car goes made me respond that this is abnormal. Then his bogus claims that nairalanders bought it. End game is to make people trust him like some trusted dealers here.
Was not shocked to see his name listed by tabbazz as a fraudster.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by chccho(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
What i meant is i dont have his mobile number,i only messaged him on whatsapp and called on whatsapp yesterday before i knew he was a beast. I have never called his mobile number,neither have i sent a text. He is the same person that composed that message,then input my whatsapp number as sender, then screenshot it to look like it came from me,infct i lost that sim about 8months ago and since then i have never retrieved it,so how is it possible for me to text with a sim card that iz lost.i have been using that whatsapp nos for more than 3 years ,he is a scam.just avoid him. Read all his threads,he has a style of writing and talking,he is the same person posting,replying and commenting with diff alternate monickers. I blocked him since last nite on whatsapp and never got intouch with him on whatsapp again. I am now shocked that all along he was a scam,so imagine if i paid 300k. Na sorry for be my case.
This story get Y leg o, abeg who is the scammer here?? E be like case of a scammer trying to scam another scammer

1 Like

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2020
LOL, I'm an accomplice because I disagreed about namimg someone a scammer because he didn't agree to drive the car to the buyer's location.

Like I said, only Gravatar's proof was weighty and damning enough, the other guy was only rantin.

punisha:

Now u see ur life?
I didn't even need to check his number to know OP is a scam. Thank u Gravatar. This guy is definitely his accompice. Yet he was insulting me in the other thread.
I can smell scam from afar and I his dude is definitely a scam artist. Selling cars in 3hours my asss
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Tomtomy98: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:

Lol..OP is a real scammer..stop explaining more

Those supporting him are his multiple monikers

Let's not waste our strength on this issue

HE IS A SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by punisha: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:
LOL, I'm an accomplice because I disagreed about namimg someone a scammer because he didn't agree to drive the car to the buyer's location.

Like I said, only Gravatar's proof was weighty and damning enough, the other guy was only rantin.

Be jumping all over your thread.
You and your syndicate will be rounded off soonest.
Keep arguing with yourself about what no one is asking u and thinking you are smart.
People like you are cancerous and should be dealt with.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by eteebanky: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2020
One down! grin

2 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by anago40: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is a very simple matter na.
The number the op displayed here is the same number he deployed in scamming people in 2016.

You people should be careful. May God keep us from awon oloriburuku ati awon alakoba .
Amin
I rest my case.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Scammer has gone into hiding. Dem don burst your market.bastard thief. So if to say i send am 200k as commitment, e for don off phone by now,i for don get hypertension

2 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by chccho(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
anago40:
This is a very simple matter na.
The number the op displayed here is the same number he deployed in scamming people in 2016.

You people should be careful. May God keep us from awon oloriburuku ati awon alakoba .
Amin
I rest my case.
In this case both the buyer and the seller are shady folks because, I have never heard where a seller will drive from one state to another to meet a potential buyer. Just that it's the OPs ass thats been busted now. You area code with the way u sounded so desperate to have him bring the car to you na only God know wetin your true intentions be,but God knows best.

1 Like

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
chccho:

In this case both the buyer and the seller are shady folks because, I have never heard where a seller will drive from one state to another to meet a potential buyer. Just that it's the OPs ass thats been busted now. You area code with the way u sounded so desperate to have him bring the car to you na only God know wetin your true intentions be,but God knows best.

You may be right. A case of scammer meeting another scammer and one wanting to outsmart the other.

3 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by nelson7777: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
AreahCode:
Understood, thank you...
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Hello mister, its a shame that at your age you still dont have money,sense or anythingtangible doing. You have remained a failure to your destiny. I feel you should be nabbed in no time. What a pity,you were all up everywhere,shouting and claiming i am a dealer,i am a dealer,dem don burst u now,shame don finally catch you. Hahahahahahaha. All your cooked up stories eventually backfired. Hahahahahaha. Stupid dumb scammer,make commitment my foot,wasted sperm. Na dangote truck go end am for your head soon. Bastard scammer,low life mofocka,stupid cursed hell bound 4eva bastardised demon.
DarkwebMaster:

I have never in my life scammed anyone. I only Posted a dirty comment on someone post last time, like the way you are defending me...

And I was tagged a scammer
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Godson32(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
peeps4u:

I doubt you've purchased a car here as you claimed. You expect car owner/dealer to drive a car to your location,even without dropping a kobo? Just because you said you would buy?

Is that how you've been buying your cars here?
I wonder @ areacode, may the buyer of what u 're selling treat u the same.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Scammer
Godson32:
I wonder @ areacode, may the buyer of what u 're selling treat u the same.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Godson32(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
AreahCode:
Scammer
Lols! Scammer for where. Check my ID well. I have been in NB for decades and i m not here to sell anything. It's like u 're a confuse human being. U want the seller of a vehicle to drive it from his state to another state where u are without even giving him a dime. Fear God o! U baffled me, whats the guarantee that u 're not a petty thief.

1 Like

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by chccho(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Godson32:
Lols! Scammer for where. Check my ID well. I have been in NB for decades and i m not here to sell anything. It's like u 're a confuse human being, u want the seller of a vehicle to drive it from his state to another state where u are. Fear God o! U baffled me, whats the guarantee that u 're not a petty thief.
No mind the guy, he himself smells like a crook.
Plus I have a feeling he doesn't truly have the intention or money to buy the car.

1 Like

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by peeps4u: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Godson32:
Lols! Scammer for where. Check my ID well. I have been in NB for decades and i m not here to sell anything. It's like u 're a confuse human being. U want the seller of a vehicle to drive it from his state to another state where u are without even giving him a dime. Fear God o! U baffled me, whats the guarantee that u 're not a petty thief.

He's obviously a thief. I've never in my life seen such a ridiculous request, even if he was an old buyer to the seller, he must drop something and fuel the car for it to be driven to him. He just wanted to outsmart another thief (Darkwebmaster).
Robber jam robber

6 Likes

Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Godson32(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by Godson32(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2020
peeps4u:

He's obviously a thief. I've never in my life seen such a ridiculous request, even if he was an old buyer to the seller, he must drop something and fuel the car for it to be driven to him. [b]He just wanted to outsmart another thief (Darkwebmaster).
Robber jam robber
Lols! The last sentence funny me I swear. It's high time the admin of this forum fished out and blocked this cunny thieves from commenting on this great forum. We have seen enough of their schemes.
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by AreahCode: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Scammer where are u. Big old fool. You don run go oepn another moniker fool. I was even carried away sef,wondered how a bastard who sent me a masdage on whatsapp with another number still be chating with me by 1am,i just wan waste your time and i thank God i did. Hahahahaha
The mumu don dey reason how e go enter beer parlour,or one dirty lounge go form boss with my 200k.hahahahahah u dull sha. Scammer don run. Hahahahahaha
DarkwebMaster:

I have never in my life scammed anyone. I only Posted a dirty comment on someone post last time, like the way you are defending me...

And I was tagged a scammer
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by EmmanuelBanks: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
wahala for deyy ooo hahahahahahahahah

AreahCode:
Scammer has gone into hiding. Dem don burst your market.bastard thief. So if to say i send am 200k as commitment, e for don off phone by now,i for don get hypertension
Re: (BROWN): Fj Cruiser 2008/09 For ₦2,200,000 ONLY by EmmanuelBanks: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
AreahCode:
Scammer where are u. Big old fool. You don run go oepn another moniker fool. I was even carried away sef,wondered how a bastard who sent me a masdage on whatsapp with another number still be chating with me by 1am,i just wan waste your time and i thank God i did. Hahahahaha
The mumu don dey reason how e go enter beer parlour,or one dirty lounge go form boss with my 200k.hahahahahah u dull sha. Scammer don run. Hahahahahaha

but wait ooo Areacode....you don buy car for this forum before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engine Number For Nissan Xterra. / Honda Or Toyota Needed Urgently Between The Price Range Of 700k To 1m / Wch Is Better: 1997-1998 Honda Bullet/bulldog/2000-2001 Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.