Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? (2742 Views)

Pfa: Short Fall In Insurance Benefits Of My Late Dad / Change Of PFA. / Wanna Open A Pfa Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Bcpump: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Hello House,

please which pension fund administrator would you recommend? I am thinking of using this current transfer window to switch PFAs.

I currently use sigma pensions but they are too slow to process my requests. I end up calling and calling and sending lots of emails before I get answers.

I have friends who use stanbic pfa and first pfa and they say they are good.
Based on your experience, which would you recommend for me?

1 Like

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Bcpump: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Bcpump:
Hello House,

please which pension fund administrator would you recommend? I am thinking of using this current transfer window to switch PFAs.

I currently use sigma pensions but they are too slow to process my requests. I end up calling and calling and sending lots of emails before I get answers.

MOD: Front page please
Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Nbotee(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Crusader Sterling Pensions... The speed at they which dey always processed my dad's request and even processed his benefits after he passed was quite impressive..

3 Likes

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by tempest12: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Stanbic Ibtc.... I know someone that was out of job for 6months due to Covid-19, he applied for 25percent withdrawal and was paid in less than 3weeks...

3 Likes

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by SavageResponse(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bcpump:
Hello House,

I think Stanbic-IBTC is about the best followed by ARM

1 Like

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Dsticks47(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Bcpump:
Hello House,

Dear Sir/Ma
We’ve got you covered (INVESTMENT ONE PENSION).
Why Us
At Investment One Pension Managers, we are poised to build lasting relationships with our customers based on Trust, Safety and Excellent Service delivery with products innovations supported by state of the art Information Technology and Superior Returns using highly motivated, experienced and professional employees.

Better ROI-

We are passionate about superior returns to our stakeholders.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/06/07/investment-one-records-highest-month-on-month-growth-on-rsa-fund-ii/
Commitment-
We believe in what we do and we are dedicated. We focus on on our goals and we go the extra mile to meet our target.

Good Relationship-
We Strive Towards excellence in our associations. Excellent customer service is our watchword. We are proactive and innovative in making retirement a delightful experience for our customers.

Ethical-
We value our brand, we do not compromise on integrity, professional standards and values.

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Bcpump: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
tempest12:
Stanbic Ibtc.... I know someone that was out of job for 6months due to Covid-19, he applied for 25percent withdrawal and was paid in less than 3weeks...

wow really?

Thanks. would look into stanbic ibtc then

1 Like

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Bcpump: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dsticks47:

Dear Sir/Ma
Why Us
At Investment One Pension Managers, we are poised to build lasting relationships with our customers based on Trust, Safety and Excellent Service delivery with products innovations supported by state of the art Information Technology and Superior Returns using highly motivated, experienced and professional employees.

Better ROI-

https://nairametrics.com/2020/06/07/investment-one-records-highest-month-on-month-growth-on-rsa-fund-ii/
Commitment-
We believe in what we do and we are dedicated. We focus on on our goals and we go the extra mile to meet our target.

Good Relationship-
We Strive Towards excellence in our associations. Excellent customer service is our watchword. We are proactive and innovative in making retirement a delightful experience for our customers.

Ethical-
We value our brand, we do not compromise on integrity, professional standards and values.

Thanks,

I actually want personal testimonies from people on the services. Not an advert

1 Like

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Rexology: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bcpump:
Hello House,

I am also porting from Lead Way Pensure to Stanbic, the process is on.

Reasons:
1.The speed at which they process your request. (Customer care service)
2. Their ROI Performance YOY(Investment )
3.They have pension desk in every Stanbic bank branch. (Accessibility )

1 Like

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Rexology: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dsticks47:

Dear Sir/Ma
Why Us

Better ROI-

Commitment-

Good Relationship-

Ethical-

If you work with them , please I would like to chat you privately
Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by daniska3yaro(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Crusader Sterling Pensions... The speed at they which dey always processed my dad's request and even processed his benefits after he passed was quite impressive..
same too, May their gentle souls continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Nbotee(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
daniska3yaro:
same too, May their gentle souls continue to rest in perfect peace.

Amen my brother..

1 Like

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Dsticks47(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Rexology:

If you work with them , please I would like to chat you privately
Yes sir I work with Investment One Financial Services.
Kindly use the number on my signature to get across to me.

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bcpump:
Hello House,

Pardon me for asking, but what sort of requests do you send your PFA? I'm curious.

1 Like

Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Bcpump: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tinyemeka:

Pardon me for asking, but what sort of requests do you send your PFA? I'm curious.

name change,

next if kin change

NIN update

and lastly my 25% application.

all these 4 have now been done but it took a lot of back and forth.
.thank God though
Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Bcpump:

name change,

next if kin change

NIN update

and lastly my 25% application.

all these 4 have now been done but it took a lot of back and forth.
.thank God though

Oh. Ok. I understand.

Stay safe.
Re: Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? by PapaMama9ja: 11:54pm On May 31, 2021
Where are those guys shouting high ROI? They might hv disappeared into thin air. Please ask them reports for the last 3months. Its in red i guess. Huge loss. I appeal that we should all make informed decisions without sentiments. Cheers.
My PFA is doing well and am cool at it
Trustfund Pensions

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Site Owner, Once A Failed Student, Now Worth £140 Billion / Get In Here To Learn How To Trade The Synthetic Indices Market / I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.