Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Change Of PFA. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Change Of PFA. (1014 Views)

Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? / Pfa: Short Fall In Insurance Benefits Of My Late Dad / Wanna Open A Pfa Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of PFA. by Desanta(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good day everyone.
Please how do you go about changing your pension funds administrator (PFA)?
I need to know the experience of those who have actually succeeded in changing their PFA.
Thanks
Re: Change Of PFA. by Heartbender: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Get a lawyer
Desanta:
Good day everyone.
Please how do you go about changing your pension funds administrator (PFA)?
I need to know the experience of those who have actually succeeded in changing their PFA.
Thanks
Re: Change Of PFA. by uboma(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
I want to do same too.

But was told that I have to wait till the "transfer window" is open before I can process the transfer of my pension to another PFA.

This "transfer window" is taking ages.....
Re: Change Of PFA. by uboma(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Heartbender:
Get a lawyer

What will the Lawyer do?
Re: Change Of PFA. by Heartbender: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
He'll give you answers and even go about it for you
uboma:

What will the Lawyer do?
Re: Change Of PFA. by uboma(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Heartbender:
He'll give you answers and even go about it for you

Story for the gods.....

If the "transfer window" isn't open, the Lawyer cannot do anything.

Moreover one does not need the services of a lawyer to process the transfer of his/her pension fund. Personally I do not....
Re: Change Of PFA. by Desanta(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Heartbender:
Get a lawyer

I don't think you need a lawyer.
It's supposed to be a very simple thing, like sending as not email to PENCOM. However, I've not heard of anyone who has succeeded in changing his /her PFA.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Is A Manipulated Market! / Ledger Nano X Review (2019): Is It Worth It? / How Asians Cracked The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.