Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) (2186 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Decorated As AIG (Photos) / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / President Buhari Decorated As NMMA Grand Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by AlexBells(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is nothing like Ikwerre Igbo. We only have real ikwerre like Wike that are proud of their Benin heritage and few that denies it for political gain
Wike is a Bikerre man just like you, Ikwerre is Igbo come with your evidence not talk
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by AlexBells(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Three is no difference. Ikwerre is a distinct ethnicity. I'm not sure you've been around them before.
They are mostly proud of their Benin heritage
We are proud of the Benin heritage too, that's why we added a B for you guys and remove our alphabet so that you guys would not be stained with any Igbo stuff so your new tribe identity is Bikerre

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Bkayyy: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Wike is a Bikerre man just like you, Ikwerre is Igbo come with your evidence not talk
And you think you have the power to tell people who they are?
The right of identification and association is a God given exclusive power of the individual or group in question.
Ikwerre is not and will never be Igbo.
Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by adadike(f): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:
Congratulations REJEOMA RONUMA.
Ikwerre people overdid themselves this time.
Ikwerre or Rikwerre?
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Bkayyy: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2020
adadike:
Ikwerre or Rikwerre?
OH, I forgot it is actually Rikwerre for more clarity.
Please the people of Rikwerre I apologize for tampering with your unique Bini identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by adadike(f): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Please the people of Rikwerre I apologize for tampering with your unique Bini identity
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by AlexBells(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

And you think you have the power to tell people who they are?
The right of identification and association is a God given exclusive power of the individual or group in question.
Ikwerre is not and will never be Igbo.
Deal with it.
It may right you leave God alone, God made you Bikerre from Benin but your lots chose Igbo identity, we are doing the will of God by taking you back to your original place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by AlexBells(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

if you must go with R please make it Rikerre, for clarity
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Muna4real(f): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
You guys are making me laugh my sorrows away here. grin
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Fahdiga(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:
Allow Ndigbo to speak in matters concerning them. Her name is REJEOMA RONUMA and she is from Ikwerre. Take Note
lol and Ikwere people are descendants of Othman Dan Fodio
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Fahdiga(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2020
imhotep:
If she contests for president, she will suddenly become 100% Igbo grin
We know the drill.
Igbo amaka.
Cc lzaa
Yoro Muslims said Ikwere is from Futa Jelon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by AlexBells(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2020
adadike:
Ikwerre or Rikwerre?
Bro be like that one is Ikwerre, Bikerre ones are very violent, success oriented ones are Ikwerre, the touts like Wike are Bikerre
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by AlexBells(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
lol and Ikwere people are descendants of Othman Dan Fodio
Lol, don't bring Futa Jalon into this, Benin is closer, at least they can go and pluck their family tree
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by AlexBells(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Muna4real:
You guys are making me laugh my sorrows away here. grin
You better don't laugh your sorrows away, or your life will be too sweet and you dont want diabetes
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Muna4real(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

You better don't laugh your sorrows away, or your life will be too sweet and you dont want diabetes

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by mbaise1000: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Ever8090:
there is nothing wrong with people choosing or maintaining their own identity..their is Ikwere ethnicity among ethnic groups in Nigeria so as Igbo ,so I don't understand where this effort to deny other people their identity is coming from!.

All humans are from one parent,(Adam and Eve) but today we are identified by different races, continent, ethnicity and religion and everyone is maintaining their own space.

So Igbo should maintain their ethnicity and allow Ikwere do same.

No big deal except their is a hidden motive you guys don't want us to know..

what is the ethnicity of ikwere? what actually makes a group of people become an ethnic group? is it possible for, lagosians for example decide that lagos is from this moment an ethnic group and no longer yoruba?
NO INSULTS PLEASE, JUST ASKING FOR MYSELF AND A FEW OTHERS WHO ARE CONFUSED HERE
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Anago55:
Her real name is Rejeoma Ronuma. An ikwere nationality from the Benin dynasty

people should take note please

I wonder when it now becomes crime for someone to source new identity for themselves

Are you Igbo, igbo bu igbo?
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Anago55: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I wonder when it now becomes crime for someone to source new identity for themselves

Are you Igbo, igbo bu igbo?
. you don't know how much I despise you on this forum

Stay away from Igbo affair or you will have an unfortunate situation in your life soon
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Anago55:
. you don't know how much I despise you on this forum

Stay away from Igbo affair or you will have an unfortunate situation in your life soon

Shut it...and back to u

You guys are the one to stay aware from the affairs of ndigbo.

Igbo affairs are meant for igbos not strangers like u.
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Anago55: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Shut it...and back to u

You guys are the one to stay aware from the affairs of ndigbo.

Igbo affairs are meant for igbos not strangers like u.
. Can we take this to the forumites to decide who is more Igbo between me and you?

Let the Igbo leaders on this forum decide who is Igbo between you and me
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Anago55:
. Can we take this to the forumites to decide who is more Igbo between me and you?

Let the Igbo leaders on this forum decide who is Igbo between you and me

How can nairaland be a yardstick too know who is igbo and who is not and you go about claiming to be igbo.

Alu!!!
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by article1: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why is that white man looking at her like that? Anyways, congratulations dear.
Re: Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) by Anago55: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How can nairaland be a yardstick too know who is igbo and who is not and you go about claiming to be igbo.

Alu!!!
. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

HISTORY - January 15 1966 Coup: Why They Called It An Igbo Coup — Mbazulike Amec / No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: RCCG Clears Air On Alleged Tinubu, Adeboye Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.