Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures (53279 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Sexy Photos / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by PAWG(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2020
osamz007:

FREE ME THOU DULLARD

I don’t give a fvck about you, I expect same. Fvck you
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by domchike(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Before nko abi na prayer meeting and councelling dem been do
ukaface:
were you there?
How you take know?
You video them
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Confirmedzombie: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Even at 40 she is still single and harlots herself.
Shameless ugly frustrated broke dirty pig of Biafra.

Nonsense
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by bestdudes: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Amazing photos indeed!
A 40 year mama displays Naked and Immoral Photos and it is Amazing!!
May GOD Have Mercy on this Generation!!
And you a HOLY MAN click the thread to view it... undecided grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Pearly255(f): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2020
FatherBona:
Timaya banged the living daylights out of this lady grin grin grin

Timaya was insanely in love with her... Guess they had their differences, you know how complicated relationships can be.

Pls learn to respect women naw
You’ve got females in your home oga.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by AdemolaA2: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2020
shashaperry:

Stop being childish

Exactly my thoughts . Felt disgusted reading that ...
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
they have come again.is it Sexual orientation or matriarchy we're talking about here? You're calling all that abominations,I totally agree but the senseless massacre is not an abomination and desecration to our land abi?

Focus!

I see you're pained that women fought for the endsars movement and raised funds and attention for that.what your lousy patriarchy and redpill rubbish couldn't do? Btw what concerns police brutality and lgbtq.as long as it's a woman you must always cast aspersions una no dey Taya?she no be asewo again,this time she married a simp? Abeg get over this rubbish joor

Patriarchy in the context of meaning from a feminist is a very sexist and vulgar language using such term to refer to as societal male domination
The Alleged Lekki Massarce, is it a massacre or indiscriminate shooting once forensic investigation are complete we will get to know the truth

From your response not to be offended you sound like a gay , a Simp or an emasculated non virile man
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Bewiseedet(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2020
My guy Timaya don finish her kpekus. Empress baby
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by od501: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2020
shashaperry:

Stop being childish

But na true nh grin
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by SAMBARRY: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Patriarchy in the context of meaning from a feminist is a very sexist and vulgar language using such term to refer to as societal male domination
The Alleged Lekki Massarce, is it a massacre or indiscriminate shooting once forensic investigation are complete we will get to know the truth

From your response not to be offended you sound like a gay , a Simp or an emasculated non virile man
for goodness sake can't you ever make a point without paying attention to anybody's sexuality.whether I'm gay, emasculated or whatever that is not the point.a woman successfully brought the attention of government from their imaginary high horse and the next thing to talk about is CNN subtly promoting lgbtq.is that the issue? I'm not with the LGBTq narrative.if they want to push for their rights they know better not to attach it or hide under the end SARS movement because endsars is about putting an end to police impunity, extra judicial killings and corruption.moreover in the endsars demands where did you see LGBTq rights there?

Now because DJ switch is a woman and she succeeded in getting governments attention and raising funds CNN is subtly pushing LGBTq agenda.dont you think? Must everything be about penis Matter? If it was a man I'm sure you won't be ranting about male emasculation or LGBTq

All these toxic male mantra sef are exactly the reasons why we have weak men,soy boys and men who don't know how to be men

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by ashawopikin(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Sexy milf

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by wink2015(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2020
FatherBona:

Just kidding grin

SHAME DON DEY CATCH YOU just because a lady insulted you.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Your photographer no try at allllllllll
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
for goodness sake can't you ever make a point without paying attention to anybody's sexuality.whether I'm gay, emasculated or whatever that is not the point.a woman successfully brought the attention of government from their imaginary high horse and the next thing to talk about is CNN subtly promoting lgbtq.is that the issue? I'm not with the LGBTq narrative.if they want to push for their rights they know better not to attach it or hide under the end SARS movement because endsars is about putting an end to police impunity, extra judicial killings and corruption.moreover in the endsars demands where did you see LGBTq rights there?

Now because DJ switch is a woman and she succeeded in getting governments attention and raising funds CNN is subtly pushing LGBTq agenda.dont you think? Must everything be about penis Matter?

I uphold religious liberty , right to life, women right , but never modern feminism

DJ Switch was not the target of my article based on her DJ profession but rather meeting the leftist CNN to pass these information , which we all know that they are going to spin the narrative to allow for progressive ideologies like Gay,Abortion under the guise of human right

Don't be biased , be objective don't take sides

I'm fully for independence in women to attain their success based on their own merit,but I will never allow modern feminism under any guise
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Allwell96: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
FatherBona:
where u there?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by omoakin22: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
whether timaya banged or not the engine is still dey there,na germany .
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Gloriagee(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Trying too hard....
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

I uphold religious liberty , right to life, women right , but never modern feminism

DJ Switch was not the target of my article based on her DJ profession but rather meeting the leftist CNN to pass these information , which we all know that they are going to spin the narrative to allow for progressive ideologies like Gay,Abortion under the guise of human right

Don't be biased , be objective don't take sides

I'm fully for independence in women to attain their success based on their own merit,but I will never allow modern feminism under any guise
please see through your nose.where or when did CNN subtly or directly promote leftist ideologies and attached it with the endsars movement

Yes I understand leftist ideologies or 21st century feminism is bordering on extremism and complete breakdown of a healthy family structure but when,where or how did CNN promote and push leftists agenda? Under which guise? I ask again what concerns leftist ideology and LGBTq, abortion rights and other leftists ideologies with endsars?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by jamalnation(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Better MILF
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by PlainSight(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2020
FatherBona:
How e take concern ur pigeon brain

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
please see through your nose but where or when did CNN subtly or directly promote leftist ideologies and attached it with the endsars movement

Yes I understand leftist ideologies or 21st century feminism is bordering on extremism and complete breakdown of a healthy family structure but when,where or how did CNN promote and push leftists agenda? Under which guise?

Why do they favour only one narrative DJ Switch side why are they biased to the Nigeria govt s
(army side),is it because she is female
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2020
sonnie10:
This is one thing I don’t like about this aging thing. Someone would wake up one morning, he is already 10 before you know it 20. Then like play like 30 don reach. He go say how manage, 40 arrived. Then 50.

People like prince Charles of when he visited Nigeria years ago, we still go wave Union Jack at the airport for him. Clapping and singing “welcome the prince of Edinburgh” now the guy is almost using walking.

How about someone like IBB of yesterday? Himself don no even fit use walking stick again.
People like Pet Edochia and Olu Jacob were bubbling young men just yesterday

The other day I saw Charley boy, I remembered his father Justice Oputa when he was still in his prime, he wasn’t even as old as Charley boy

Donald duke, the freshest Governor then has started developing wrinkles.

That even reminds of Governor Sam Mbakwe. Then young and active but people now hear or read of him in old news stories.

A good piece. Story of my life.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by PlainSight(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Any woman dey when them never bang the hell out of
Him own GF fit dey kolo werk 4 him back sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by PlainSight(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Doggy Booty
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Deepthoughts: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/empressnjamah/?hl=en

so is this how to appreciate God?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Deepthoughts: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2020
FatherBona:
Timaya type fit bang?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by SAMBARRY: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Why do they favour only one narrative DJ Switch side why are they biased to the Nigeria govt s
(army side),is it because she is female
lol? Really? DJ switch wasn't the only one mentioned.aisha Lawal and others too who raised funds,used their influence and connection were among.HOWEVER, it was clear that the government were so desperate to cover-up their wickedness and they knew DJ had their secret in her hands hence the attempt on her life especially because she was vocal.she also said several times that she has been getting death threats on her phone

If you know the antecedents of Nigerian government especially in their desperation to cover their tracks they are ready to maim anyone who gets in their way or exposes them

If they didn't quickly protect DJ,it was too obvious that she will have been assassinated

Go and Check your history and see how Nigerian government dealt with anybody that they see as a threat or trying to expose them internationally.

Now where we're all those men who had influence and funds? They were nowhere to be found but now you dare ask is it because she's female? What do you have against a female? If she's female NKO?Did the men do what she did? How many of them raised funds and used their connection
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lol? Really? DJ switch wasn't the only one mentioned.aisha Lawal and others too who raised funds,used their influence and connection were among.HOWEVER, it was clear that the government were so desperate to cover-up their wickedness and they knew DJ had their secret in her hands hence the attempt on her life especially because she was vocal.she also said several times that she has been getting death threats on her phone

If you know the antecedents of Nigerian government especially in their desperation to cover their tracks they are ready to main anyone who gets in their way or exposes them

If they didn't quickly protect DJ,it was too obvious that she will have been assassinated

These is a democracy not a dictatorial military regime

I'm not biased to any side ,she is alive fact,they threatened her allegations

Go and Check your history and see how Nigerian government dealt with anybody that they see as a threat or trying to expose them internationally.

Now where we're all those men who had influence and funds? They were nowhere to be found but now you dare ask why is it DJ? Did the men do what she did?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Dapcity007 post=96205958][/quote] you are very funny."this is a Democratic Regime not a military" you are being deceived

This is a MILITARY REGIME under the cloack of civilian regime.if not aren't you seeing all the characteristics of military rule under bubu tenure? Are you still being fooled?

This endsars movement is an eye opener.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Heineken(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
It's very true, timaya talk am too grin
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you are very funny."this is a Democratic Regime not a military" you are being deceived

This is a MILITARY REGIME under the cloack of civilian regime.if not aren't you seeing all the characteristics of military rule under bubu tenure? Are you still being fooled?

This endsars movement is an eye opener.

Again allegations , fact buhari was elected , stop making use emotive reasoning , use logic
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2020
At 40 she never get sense!! Wetin she come gain!! She should have go completely naked naa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.