Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Died In This Car Accident In 2019 – Yul Edochie Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Died In This Car Accident In 2019 – Yul Edochie Reveals (174 Views)

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Died In This Car Accident In 2019 – Yul Edochie Reveals by Erons123: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has said that he died in the car crash accident he was involved in 2019.

The actor narrated his ordeal via his official Twitter account on Monday, sharing a picture of the badly damaged car.

According to Yul Edochie, the ghastly car accident occurred while he was heading from Lagos, to the east in 2019.

Yul Edochie said he actually died in that accident because the last thing he remember was a blackout after a voice told him it’s over.

Surprisingly, he survived and has dedicated his second chance to spreading the word of God and helping others.

He said, “In 2019 I actually died in this accident. My whole life was flashed before me in a second & a voice told me ‘it’s over’, then black out,” “But God gave me a 2nd life.

This 2nd life is dedicated to helping people, making the world a better place & spreading the word of God.” he wrote. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/17/i-died-in-this-car-accident-in-2019-yul-edochie-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Journalist Dele Momodu Aka Bob Dee Loses Mum / #ASUU Strike Ended / Shopping Mens Clothing Online - Benefits And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.