Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) (4798 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Yemi Alade's BR3AST Falls Out / Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Check the AFTER picture of that woman. I think she may have had implants inserted into her butt as well.

There seems to be a scar on the top of each butt cheek.

Yes I saw the scars. Really ugly.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yeah. When i call out brands like these, people will say i am a bad belle.

I have nothing against plastic surgery, but you shouldn't use it to sell fake things. Fact is, some women aren't genetically wired for big breasts or buttocks - except they take on plastic surgery.

So telling me a product can by pass everything to give enhanced results can be very provoking sad

Chii59:

Yes I saw the scars. Really ugly.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! They charge that high and people still fall for it.

Exercises can give a more rounded and perky butt. To enlarge would mean to pack on weight, and exercise to not have it wobbly looking.

But even at that, many women won't get a super transformation like the one i posted - notice, the woman's weight didn't really change (almost as if some miracle fat just found its way to her buttocks)

Two years ago, I remember when I started reading up about exercises for a flat tummy and bigger bum bum, grin then i saw some women swearing by squats and sit ups. I no know who send me, na so I start. The pain eh... almost unbearable. My bum bum started shrinking. Ah! I had to stop. I thought I was doing it wrong. Till I started exercising this year. Full body exercise. To be honest, I felt lighter and stronger, till my overall weight started reducing. Me that's not fat sef.
If my bumbum no big reach, e no concern me. Na God give me. I go manage am.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yeah. When i call out brands like these, people will say i am a bad belle.

I have nothing against plastic surgery, but you shouldn't use it to sell fake things. Fact is, some women aren't genetically wired for big breasts or buttocks - except they take on plastic surgery.

So telling me a product can by pass everything to give enhanced results can be very provoking sad

I actually read about fenugreek seeds and stuff. I have looked up pictures of trans women trying to grow boobs naturally and even at that most revert to surgery. That's why I laugh when I see such ads on fbk... For the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mine was abs! grin Before i realised it had to do a lot with diet and genetics, i will be eating the same high calorie diet i was eating and working my ass off about 50 sit-ups daily.

Later got comfortable with myself. Exercising should primarily be for health and not just aesthetics.

You may want to take it easy on the exercise though wink

Chii59:

Two years ago, I remember when I started reading up about exercises for a flat tummy and bigger bum bum, grin then i saw some women swearing by squats and sit ups. I no know who send me, na so I start. The pain eh... almost unbearable. My bum bum started shrinking. Ah! I had to stop. I thought I was doing it wrong. Till I started exercising this year. Full body exercise. To be honest, I felt lighter and stronger, till my overall weight started reducing. Me that's not fat sef.
If my bumbum no big reach, e no concern me. Na God give me. I go manage am.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Mine was abs! grin Before i realised it had to do a lot with diet and genetics, i will be eating the same high calorie diet i was eating and working my ass off about 50 sit-ups daily.

Later got comfortable with myself. Exercising should primarily be for health and not just aesthetics.

You may want to take it easy on the exercise though wink

I trek 3-4 days a week nowadays, plus dancing in church( me na fire dancer)grin.That's what my body can take. Before I vaporise into thin air. So do you have 6 packs?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
I haven't heard about fenugreek seeds, but i have seen a lot.

I used to be into affiliate marketing. Some brands offer rubbish products for this kind of thing, they will even get women to testify grin so people will be more convinced.

They know what they are doing, they're very smart people.

Chii59:

I actually read about fenugreek seeds and stuff. I have looked up pictures of trans women trying to grow boobs naturally and even at that most revert to surgery. That's why I laugh when I see such ads on fbk... For the gullible.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

I used to be into affiliate marketing. Some brands offer rubbish products for this kind of thing, they will even get women to testify grin so people will be more convinced.

From what I read, fenugreek seeds seems to be quite effective, though it takes time to see effect.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
6 packs, hell no! grin

Not out of shape though. About the trekking, hope it's not for a very long stretch. Some forms of cardio are so intense, they contribute to weight loss.

Chii59:

I trek 3-4 days a week nowadays, plus dancing in church( me na fire dancer)grin.That's what my body can take. Before I vaporise into thin air. So do you have 6 packs?
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
I will look into it. I personally do not believe it works.

Chii59:

From what I read, fenugreek seeds seems to be quite effective, though it takes time to see effect.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
6 packs, hell no! grin

Not out of shape though. About the trekking, hope it's not for a very long stretch. Some forms of cardio are so intense, they contribute to weight loss.

My Sickle Cell won't let me get too active physically. I just do enough to keep my bones greased and moving. Still it's all good.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Affiliate marketing...ive got my eyes on this for a while. But have been dragging my feet. How lucrative is it? Because for some reason, I don't trust those advertising it to me.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by drupleez: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by drupleez: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
umm.... this oyinbo people sha

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
It can be very lucrative. I dropped it for some time because i was occupied with too much - it takes commitment, and most especially patience.

You can go months without getting a commission. Usually a thing you can do on the side.

Chii59:

Affiliate marketing...ive got my eyes on this for a while. But have been dragging my feet. How lucrative is it? Because for some reason, I don't trust those advertising it to me.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
I understand, have some friends with it too. Be strong. Didn't know, you should just take things easy.

Chii59:

My Sickle Cell won't let me get too active physically. I just do enough to keep my bones greased and moving. Still it's all good.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I understand, have some friends with it too. Be strong. Didn't know, you should just take things easy.

I do. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
It can be very lucrative. I dropped it for some time because i was occupied with too much - it takes commitment, and most especially patience.

You can go months without getting a commission. Usually a thing you can do on the side.

The way they advertised it to me made it look like they made money almost every Friday.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is possible. Depends on your input.

Thing is, there is a ladder. Newbies will have to create a presence for themselves and start from scratch a lot of times.

Those that have gathered enough experience or are just market-smart can get huge commissions frequently. Either way, it's not all easy

Chii59:

The way they advertised it to me made it look like they made money almost every Friday.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This is possible. Depends on your input.

Thing is, there is a ladder. Newbies will have to create a presence for themselves and start from scratch a lot of times.

Those that have gathered enough experience or are just market-smart can get huge commissions frequently. Either way, it's not all easy

The pressure to join seemed so much, I had to crawl back into my shell. I like the idea of a side income but well, nothing good comes easy.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, you might not have interest in this field. If you have other interests, you can try to dive deeper into it.

Better to do something you'll enjoy.

Chii59:

The pressure to join seemed so much, I had to crawl back into my shell. I like the idea of a side income but well, nothing good comes easy.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yeah, you might not have interest in this field. If you have other interests, you can try to dive deeper into it.

Better to do something you'll enjoy.

Most definitely. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Newslodge: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Just your own view
Lucyspa:

There is nothing wrong with it. I love it.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Pa3cia:

Na wa o.
Well I kinda believe to some extent cuz, if it truly works, most ppl won't go for surgery.

You will be very very very very easy to scam.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Newslodge: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Newslodge:
Here is the complete video of how brest implant is carried out
See the complete video here how is been done from start to finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8OH1BbxpJQ

Share with others and ask their opinion
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by sadixm(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Newslodge post=96164161][/quote]

Strange reason
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Lucyspa: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Newslodge:
Just your own view

Obviously. I never said it was someone else's.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by sadixm(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Don't just know major reasons that causes transformation
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Lucyspa: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
They're selling lies. I have seen these brands you talk about.

I have been in the marketing space for a while, i know how testimonials are fabricated - how brands tell a group to go online and say things (you would think they're random)

Please help me confirm if @glowessenceskincare on instagram is real. Because i patronised @gleeskincare on same instagram and their products didn't work at all. Please, i will be expecting a reply so i don't fall for yet another scam.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
I will make my findings now and get back to you.

Lucyspa:

Please help me confirm if @glowessenceskincare on instagram is real. Because i patronised @gleeskincare on same instagram and their products didn't work at all. Please, i will be expecting a reply so i don't fall for yet another scam.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Do you mind telling me what you wanted to use the products for ?

Lucyspa:

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Skin care isn't my strong point, but i can tell you this - many of the results posted online are just playing on simple tricks.

Tricks like lighting, make-up etc.

@glowessenceskincare claims their products will get rid of stretch marks which i don't believe. Highest thing any product can do is to make them less visible.

Lucyspa:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Shows Off His N70M Porsche Carrera GTS [PHOTO] / Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra / Pics: Who Is This Nigerian-irish Beauty Who Looks A Lot Like US Actress Zendaya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.