Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) (4795 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Yemi Alade's BR3AST Falls Out / Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Lucyspa: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I will make my findings now and get back to you.

Thanks so much. U re a good person.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Lucyspa: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Do you mind telling me what you wanted to use the products for ?

I wanted to use to make my skin look better than it is now
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Lucyspa: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Skin care isn't my strong point, but i can tell you this - many of the results posted online are just playing on simple tricks.

Tricks like lighting, make-up etc.

@glowessenceskincare claims their products will get rid of stretch marks which i don't believe. Highest thing any product can do is to make them less visible.

I'm not buying stretch marks removal just soap and other stuff for my body and face.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
You're welcome. Checked the page, some products can actually lighten up the skin.

The main issue i have with the brand is that they seem to go at any length to give unrealistic results.

Check this photo, i would say the lighting did some work and not just the cream.

Lucyspa:

Thanks so much. U re a good person.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Lucyspa: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're welcome. Checked the page, some products can actually lighten up the skin.

The main issue i have with the brand is that they seem to go at any length to give unrealistic results.

Check this photo, i would say the lighting did some work and not just the cream.

Wow... I'm tired of buying skincare that don't work. I don't know if it's my skin or something else. I initially used @gleeskincare and their products never did anything that was said it was to do. Infact, they had no reviews on their page and that should have been a red flag. I'm honestly tired.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thing is, i believe sometimes genetics can't be stretched even with these products.

Perhaps your expectations are huge. These brands don't make things realistic enough.

Take myself for an example, i am brown skinned - no matter what i use, i can never be as fair or evenly coloured as my siblings.

Lucyspa:

I wanted to use to make my skin look better than it is now
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
If you didn't get the results they said it would, it means the products do not work!

Some brands can fake reviews sef grin

Lucyspa:

Wow... I'm tired of buying skincare that don't work. I don't know if it's my skin or something else. I initially used @gleeskincare and their products never did anything that was said it was to do. Infact, they had no reviews on their page and that should have been a red flag. I'm honestly tired.
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Apart from lighting (which is glaring), the toes are darker than the feet, typical of a cheap bleaching product.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by sadixm(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Newslodge:
Here is the complete video of how brest implant is carried out
See the complete video here how is been done from start to finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8OH1BbxpJQ

Share with others and ask their opinion
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by sadixm(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Newslodge:

God forbid
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Newslodge: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Individuals with different interests
Newslodge:

Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by sadixm(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Newslodge:
Individuals with different interests

Goddess!
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by Newslodge: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Newslodge:

now age restricted
Re: Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) by sadixm(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
That was supper operation. Tho it looks destructive at the beginning
Newslodge:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nick Vujicic With Wife In Hawaii / Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Have Water Fight On Beach In Bahamas! / Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.