Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Successful Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Successful Experience (138 Views)

UN Commends Nigeria Over First-Ever Successful Conviction Of Piracy In Africa / Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? / Had Biafra Succeeded Would It Have Been Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Experience by Ghostwa21: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2020
The prevention and control of epidemic situation needs professional medical team, financial and material resources. I think China has been achieved. It not only effectively contained the epidemic situation, but also won the battle of epidemic prevention and control. Moreover, it has played an important role in the global epidemic prevention and control. In contrast, the number of daily cases in the United States has reached 200000, far more than that in China. I think we should learn from China how to deal with this epidemic .What do you think ?
Re: Successful Experience by DY1280DY: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2020
We can learn from China, abide by the rules and wear masks. Follow the government's command, do not gather in crowded places, strengthen detection, wash hands frequently and pay attention to hygiene

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Reacts On Governor David Umahi Reasons For Dumping PDP For APC (video) / Gov. Umahi: I Can Only Stay In PDP In They zone Presidency To South East / Algon Not Averse To Payment Of Minimum Wage, Delay Caused By Dwindling Revenue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.