Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? (7688 Views)

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by BrownLondon(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Disclaimer : I didn't create this thread to promote Tribalism.

Ogun state, created in 1976 from the old Western region, with the appellation "the gateway state"

known for being the :

Industrial hub of Nigeria

Education hub of Nigeria and

the real estate hub.

Ogun state is also the number one pilgrimage tourist centre in Africa, it houses the biggest church auditorium in the world, the REDEMPTION CAMP, in 2017 camping alone, It is estimated that over eight million people participated in the programme at the venues and through viewing centres across the world and online.
https://www.thecable.ng/eyewitness-millions-people-converge-redemption-camp-rccg-congress-peaks/amp

Notable people from Ogun state in various human endeavors..

POLITICS
Olusegun Obasanjo (Sub : Obafemi Awolowo, Yemi Osinbajo, Ernest Shonekan)

EDUCATION
Woke Soyinka (sub : Tai Solarin)

ENTERTAINMENT
Fela Kuti (sub: Wizkid, Olamide, D'banj)

SPORT
Anthony Joshua (sub : Israel Adesanya)

WEALTH
Mike Adenuga (sub : Adebayo Ogunlesi)

BRANDS
GLO (sub : Bet9ja, Bigi, Golden chance Lotto a.k.a baba Ijebu)

also the founder of the African biggest online forum, Nairaland, Seun Osewa is from this state.

can you form something like the above formation from your state to counter this ? I mean a WORTHY formation.

please let's be objective

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2020
OP you are seriously sick and you don't know. how is Ogun state better than The great Anambra state. is there any state in Nigeria that can challenge Anambra in anything. OP how I wish I can locate you and land a heavy knock on that your cone head

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Kaduna1stson: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Rubbish !

Only Dangote from the north will put all those paupers up there in his pocket and there will still be space to add tinubu inside the same pocket grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by mike8804: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Blessed people... I felt in love with Abeokuta

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by judgementyard(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2020
This table that you are shaking

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Exmilitant(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Rubbish !

Only Dangote from the north will put all those paupers up there in his pocket and there will still be space to add tinubu inside the same pocket grin
wicked boy grin

7 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Twutin: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Anambra

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by SlayerForever: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2020
Op you're a learner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Fasindo: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2020
shocked

Nice research.

Ogun and Anambra are the only States in Nigeria that can compete on who is who then followed by Delta, Kano and Kaduna

Other states can as well boost of something, but u see that state called Zamfara they can only boost of Senator Yerima who married 12yrs old Egyptian primary 6 girl

19 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Gabriel004: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Rubbish !

Dangote, dangote, after dangote, who else

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2020
The op is rest...Awolowo is also a casestudy
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by TooMuchStuff: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2020
When The Heartbeat of the Nation is resting majestically on his throne without looking for anyone troublems.......then boom...kasala don burst..! How can any state compete with the Land of Igodo migodo....EDO STATE ?

Death is without Heartbeat...!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Incognito403: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
OP you are seriously sick and you don't know. how is Ogun state better than The great Anambra state. is there any state in Nigeria that can challenge Anambra in anything. OP how I wish I can locate you and land a heavy knock on that your cone head

Anambra state?!

In Shao Khan's voice: DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by lastempero: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
When The Heartbeat of the Nation is resting majestically on his throne without looking for anyone troublems.......then boom...kasala don burst..! How can any state compete with the Land of Igodo migodo....EDO STATE ?

Eiye
Ayes
Maphites
Baggers na edo natural resources i no want mention ur sisters wey don cast us here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dreyton36: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Tell them bro , they don't k now nothing
We lead others follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dreyton36: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2020
lastempero:

Eiye
Ayes
Maphites
Baggers na edo natural resources i no want mention ur sisters wey don cast us here

Tell me just one state where cultism isn't practiced

When Edo state was labelled as the HEARTBEAT of the nation what more were you expecting

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by IamWonderful: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Rubbish !

Has Dangote ever win a Nobel prize ever in his life, and what known international award has been given to him? he was made by the corruption of Nigeria, that is why his influence is only his money, he is rich and not wealthy

19 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Rubbish !

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by spy24(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Anambra Delta and Ogun are the states in Nigeria with very wealthy and educated people

But i will go with anambra the percentage of wealthy people poor people in that state is very high

Almost every citizen of that state is well to do

Ogun have prominent people

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by osuofia2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
ANAMBRA, THAT STATE EVRY BODY NA MONEY BAGS O, EVERY BODY NA KING.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by lastempero: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

Tell me just one state where cultism isn't practiced

When Edo state was labelled as the HEARTBEAT of the nation what more were you expecting

My bad bro,didn't understand the heartbeat part.seriously men woski n they sabi give naija heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by peckhamboi: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
POLITICS
Nnamdi Azikiwe (Sub : Odumegwu Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme, Peter Obi)

EDUCATION
Chinua Achebe (sub: Chimamanda Adichie)

ENTERTAINMENT
P Square (sub: Phyno, Flavour)

SPORT
No competition

WEALTH

BRANDS

Innosson (sub:

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Khd95(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
tribal war don already start from the first person wey comment grin
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Twutin: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice research.

Ogun Delta (anioma to be precise) and Anambra are the only States in Nigeria that can compete on who is who then followed by Delta, Kano and Kaduna

Other states can as well boost of something, but u see that state called Zamfara they can only boost of Senator Yerima who married 12yrs old Egyptian primary 6 girl

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dreyton36: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
lastempero:

My bad bro,didn't understand the heartbeat part.seriously men woski n they sabi give naija heart attack.

Now u know bro
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Enudapan: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Anyway every state has successful indigenes
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Why not proof him wrong? Instead of ranting.

I challenge you to make a formation for Anambra like he did for Ogun.. oya, I hope you accept the challenge.

You can do it, you can also create a thread to counter his formation and tag me.

I will be waiting.

14 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Why not proof him wrong? Instead of ranting.

I challenge you to make a formation for Anambra like he did for Ogun.. oya, I hope you accept the challenge.

You can do it, you can also create a thread to counter his formation and tag me.

I will be waiting.
I'll do that soon
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
peckhamboi:
POLITICS
Nnamdi Azikiwe (Sub : Odumegwu Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme, Peter Obi)

EDUCATION
Chinua Achebe (sub: Chimamanda Adichie)

ENTERTAINMENT
P Square (sub: Phyno, Flavour)

SPORT
No competition

WEALTH

BRANDS

Innosson (sub:
1, Azikiwe was just a ceremonial president, Whilst Obasanjo was a military head of state and a Two time civilian president, The man who hosted 3 American president..

There is no comparison here, Peter Obi? What are you smoking?

2, Wole Soyinka was a nobel laureate winner, the biggest Award in academics, Achebe isn't.
There is no comparison here either.

3, Wizkid alone is bigger than the trio of Psquare, Phyno, flavour, not to talk of the Legendary Baba Fela.

No comparison here either.

5, Bigi is an household name in Nigerian homes, an average Nigerian knows Bigi, innoson on the other hand is not an household name.
Bet9ja and Glo are even bigger than Bigi.

This is also far from Comparison,you can't even compare Innoson to Bigi not to talk of Bet9ja and Glo.

This is not a close duel at all.

ToomuchStuff , make your own formation, life does not revolve around Witchcraft and prostitution.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by mightyhazel: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
peckhamboi:
POLITICS Olusegun Obasanjo (Sub : Obafemi Awolowo, Yemi Osinbajo, Ernest Shonekan) Nnamdi Azikiwe (Sub : Odumegwu Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme, Peter Obi)
EDUCATION Woke Soyinka (sub : Tai Solarin) Chinua Achebe (sub: Chimamanda Adichie)
ENTERTAINMENT Fela Kuti (sub: Wizkid, Olamide, D'banj) P Square (sub: Phyno, Flavour)
SPORT Anthony Joshua (sub : Israel Adesanya) No competition
WEALTH Mike Adenuga (sub : Adebayo Ogunlesi)

BRANDS GLO (sub : Bet9ja, Bigi, Golden chance Lotto a.k.a baba Ijebu)
Innosson (sub:
michael okpara aka power mike

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by TooMuchStuff: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:

1, Azikiwe was just a ceremonial president, Whilst Obasanjo was a military head of state and a Two time civilian president, The man who hosted 3 American president..

There is no comparison here, Peter Obi? What are you smoking?

2, Wole Soyinka was a nobel laureate winner, the biggest Award in academics, Achebe isn't.
There is no comparison here either.

3, Wizkid alone is bigger than the trio of Psquare, Phyno, flavour, not to talk of the Legendary Baba Fela.

No comparison here either.

5, Bigi is an household name in Nigerian homes, an average Nigerian knows Bigi, innoson on the other hand is not an household name.
Bet9ja and Glo are even bigger than Bigi.

This is also far from Comparison,you can't even compare Innoson to Bigi not to talk of Bet9ja and Glo.

This is not a close duel at all.

ToomuchStuff , make your own formation, life does not revolve around Witchcraft and prostitution.

Can we have ya details pls.
Today is Friday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! / Asset Declaration: Fashola, Adeosun, Amaechi, 16 Others Yet To Fully Comply; CCB / APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.