Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time (264 Views)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time by samyj2477: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2020
I won't encourage the youth to protest on ENDSARS matters again. Any endsars protest is useless and baseless
now.

Call a spade a spade. If the youths are serious they should protest on any of the following
#RestructureNigeriaNow
#EndBadGovernance
#BackToRegionalism

In fact, any endsars protester now is a stupid person. Let's take the bull by the horn and protest for the right thing, and not stylishly using endsars protest to ask for other things. Waiting be end SARS.

Na end SARS increase the price of fuel?
Na endSARS increase the price for electricity?
Na endSARS make our student de on strike for over 7 months now?
Na endSARS de NASS de chop 27mill salary and allowance monthly, without doing anything?

Na EndSARS make Nigeria spend over 2 trillion on light and we still node get light?

Na EndSARS make price of food and services increase?

Na EndSARS no fit defeat boko haram, instead de pamper them?

Na EndSARS promise u palliative during lockdown and u no see anything?

Na EndSARS make our 4 crude refinery no de work? We drill crude, export am then import the refined crude back with money, is that not madness? na endsars cause am?

I can go on and on. Any end SARS second wave protest is useless. Let's protest massively for the right thing, if we really want this country to be good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time by yosmen: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Every action has a cumulative effect, soon the dividend will come weather in this time or our next generation. Nigeria will be great again
Re: ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2020
OP why protest on something that is not our problem, SARS is not our problem, we need refinery, electricity, reduce cost of governance, these our problem, protesting against police men who are victim of bad governance is useless and baseless, if I support endSARS it means I support criminality.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time by lionshare: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2020
Perhaps you have been living in some enclave.
Re: ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time by misano(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Just stop. If U feel we should protest about somtin U think is wrong just say it. Don't go about condemning others.

People have different reasons to protest. If I protest about SARS or police brutality it's my protest. If U want to protest about banditry, fine. Everybody has a right to protest about things they feel are not right.

Please stop.... U are annoying many readers already.
Re: ENDSARS Protest Is A Waste Of Time by Nigeriadondie: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2020
undecided I expected a wholistic demand as you have stated and a sustained protest which would have pressured the animals in power. As far as I can see from the actions and utterances of those in power, they have not got the message yet leaving our agitations and demands unmet.

Nigeria is irredeemable and hopeless with no future for those now living and the unborn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

By-election: Only Those That Made #ENDSARS Demands Should Be Voted- Aisha Yesufu / The Fascist Liberal/left And Those That Hate Donald Trump (part 2) - Chief Fkk / Be Proud We Are Importing Oil From Niger Republic - FG Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.