Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,331 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why You Should Never Give Up On Your Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Never Give Up On Your Dreams (149 Views)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / How Accurate Are Your Dreams? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Give Up On Your Dreams by chinenye497: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Growing up, I had always wanted to go into large scale farming. So during the lockdown, I traveled to the village to spend some time with my mum. Because I didn’t want to be idle, I asked her to give me a piece of land to farm. So she gave me a piece of land at the back of our house. I hired some laborers to clear the land. When they had finished clearing, my mum and I packed all the grasses and burned them.

I didn’t bother tilling since I only wanted to plant maize and vegetables. Then I bought some birds and snails to rare. Two weeks into planting I fell ill. I was ill for about one week then it took me another one week to recover. My mum asked me to stop the farm work that I fell ill as a result of the work since I was not used to it. But I refused and told her that I must see the end of the work that I had started.

A piece of land that will take a farmer less than three days to plant took me one month lol. Kudos to all the farmers. The birds were growing very well, the snails we’re doing well too, then suddenly the birds started dying. The one that pained the most was the turkey. As if that wasn’t enough, when it was time to harvest the maize, I didn’t get anything substantial from it because most of the maize seeds were eaten by animals. I started crying and asking God why he allowed me to suffer like this and not get anything in return.

Click on the link below to read more

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/10/05/do-not-give-up-on-your-dreams/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Jentezen Franklin Sermon Today / GLOBAL MISSION: World's First Christian Airline Launches 2021 / Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.