Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Fail! D’banj Interviews President Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fail! D’banj Interviews President Goodluck Jonathan. (1394 Views)

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fail! D’banj Interviews President Goodluck Jonathan. by pckid: 2:01am On Mar 18, 2011
THE Peoples Democratic party is campaigning hard and this time instead of a proper interview session with a journalist, The incumbent and PDP presidential aspirant for a second term sat down with ‘corny’ entertainer D’banj to discuss ‘affairs of the nation’. The interview has been heavily critiqued with the choice of the campaign team and presidency to be interviewed by D’banj instead of a serious – hard news journalist. THis post would be updated with a video from the interview with was aired on Silverbird TV

Some of the comments that followed after the interview are:

‘The interview is just a charade’

‘I thought I was the only person that noticed D’banj just nod, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/03/fail-dbanj-interviews-president-goodluck-jonathan/
Re: Fail! D’banj Interviews President Goodluck Jonathan. by SisiKill1: 2:37am On Mar 18, 2011
I have only one thing to say about this. . . WOW!! D'BANJ IS HANDSOME!!!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2012 Ranking Of Nig Universities Released / Suswam, Ugbah Suit: Tribunal Discovers ‘stolen’ Exhibits With Acn / Nigeria Giant Of Africa Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.