Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York (23872 Views)

Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by idlaw2k3(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2013
A Sahara TV reporter got in touch with the president and he graciously granted a brief interview with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfvrJAefdBs
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Mr President impressed with this impromptu interview, I was actually thinking it ll be a flop going by his previous exploits..
The president should grant more interviews while strolling on the streets of Wuse, unlike the memorized version already scripted by Abati and the likes...
But wetin dey do those aides abi na security guards, shoving the young lady away.. Wetin? I love her response...
He's our president grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2013
What kind of a dunce is this man!

Boko Haram - "we are working very hard on that", how can a president make such a useless generic statement like that? Did this doofus of a president not learn from his Kenyan counterpart on how to address firmly the issue of terrorism in a country??

Well over 3000 people have died, our useless president is saying "the interviewer needs to update her statistics"!

When asked about sovereign funds, this dunce of a President immediately turned into a stammerer!

See the bunch of retardeenic sycophants trying to push Adeola away from asking questions to the President. What a disgrace Nigeria has become.

21 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by sEyi6: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki: What kind of a dunce is this man!

Boko Haram - "we are working very hard on that", how can a president make such a useless generic statement like that? Did this doofus of a president not learn from his Kenyan counterpart on how to address firmly the issue of terrorism in a country??

Well over 3000 people have died, our useless president is saying "the interviewer needs to update her statistics"!

When asked about sovereign funds, this dunce of a President immediately turned into a stammerer!

See the bunch of retardeenic sycophants trying to push Adeola away from asking questions to the President. What a disgrace Nigeria has become.

The office that guy is holding deserves our respect, even though you're not a fan(neither am I) of the holder.

86 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Mr President obviously recognises the importance of SaharaReporters to the media world, even if poorly educated sycophants who are legion on these boards do not.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:

That emboldened remark leaves much to be desired.
Right there lies proof that our nation's chief security officer is completely disconnected from the Boko Haram crisis.

7 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by takedat(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2013
eGuerrilla: Mr President obviously recognises the importance of SaharaReporters to the media world, even if poorly educated sycophants who are legion on these boards do not.
cheesy
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by OuchDaddy(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2013
End time things?
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Right there lies proof that our nation's chief security officer is completely disconnected from the Boko Haram crisis.
He is totally bereft of any situation in Nigeria. I am utterly gobsmacked that this man could utter such a statement.

Less than 100 people were killed in Kenya within a 4 days terrorist attack, the Kenyan President decided to let go of the UN meeting in New York, stay in Kenya and mourn with his people while making strong assertive statement to deal with the perpetrators of this attack.

Our inept and clueless kindergarten president rather openly states that we need to update the statistics of where 3000 innocent lives have been lost in Nigeria through Boko Haram.

What a shame on this nation. And yet someone wants me to respect the office of the presidency.

27 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by safepassage2015: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki: What kind of a dunce is this man!

you r obviously dumbfounded at how articulate and composed he was despite being ambushed by 'sawawa' tv. Sori he disappointed you apc goons and Buhari supporters. You hv nt seen anytin yet

16 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by safepassage2015: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:
He is totally bereft of any situation in Nigeria. I am utterly gobsmacked that this man could utter such a statement.

Less than 100 people were killed in Kenya within a 4 days terrorist attack, the Kenyan President decided to let go of the UN meeting in New York, stay in Kenya and mourn with his people while making strong assertive statement to deal with the perpetrators of this attack.

Our inept and clueless kindergarten president rather openly states that we need to update the statistics of where 3000 innocent lives have been lost in Nigeria through Boko Haram.

What a shame on this nation. And yet someone wants me to respect the office of the presidency.
are you still making noice after the SOE ? Keep it up, cry cry baby

9 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by pandriod: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Clerverly: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2013
And this yeye Man won't stop embarrassing us!

4 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by jmaine: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2013
The Sahara reporting ediots and fans can go back to their covens to concoct and formulate more heinious stories pertaining to GEJ stay in New York . . . .

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by pandriod: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2013
safepassage2015: you r obviously dumbfounded at how articulate and composed he was despite being ambushed by 'sawawa' tv. Sori he disappointed you apc goons and Buhari supporters. You hv nt seen anytin yet

Wesley80! You can't even use your normal ID? what a shame to an assssss licker.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Clerverly: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2013
Transcript:

Sahara TV: Mr. President its sahara TV, we just want to get some few questions across to you, what exactly are you doing to stop the activities of Boko haram, we know you have declared a State Of emergency and all that...

GEJ: we are working hard, we are working very hard on that one...hmm yes

Sahara TV: how hard, we heard about 3000 people have died....

GEJ: eh yea mmmmh, maybe you need to update your statistics on that one...mmm yea

Sahara TV: ok, is it right to go ahead with Sovereign wealth Fund when the Governors are not in agreement with it?

GEJ: sovereign wealth is not for the interest of the president, it is for the interest of the country....

Sahara tv (cut in) how is it for the interest of the country?

GEJ: You can recall this is the only thing we have done that all the professionals who manages bigger economies attested to as a very good model. I don't think anybody is against it, so if anybody is against it, it is regrettable.

Sahara TV: isn't that the reason they are in court to stop it...do you think it, is legal to go ahead...

GEJ: we did it with the consent of the governors...yea, so I don't anybody is against it..eh em.

(Now all the aides are no longer comfortable with the reporter, while some are dragging her out, other are mumuring,)

Sahara Tv: thank you mr. President. It is our president, it is okay if he talks to us..yes.

12 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by safepassage2015: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

ironically u r the one that is disconnected from present security successes on bh. Pls update ur stats

6 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by safepassage2015: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2013
pandriod:

Wesley80! You can't even use your normal ID? what a shame to an assssss licker.
I am nt Wesley 80 bt I can understand your frustration that more and more sincere nigerians are beginnin to see the light and totally dissociate demselves from the grossly biased and pointless attack on the President of nigeria. Please grow up

10 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Brimmie(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2013
SaharaTV.. Nice!

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2013
He did wonderfully, for impromtu interview especially on the street, you have to give generic responses or refer the interviewer to another person.
I believe he disappointed the haters

18 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by atlwireles: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2013
How did that woman get that close to the president Somebody needs to start looking for a new Job.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by omenka(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2013
$£yi:

The office that guy is holding deserves our respect, even though you're not a fan(neither am I) of the holder.

Well, he said "president" and not PRESIDENCY. Get your diction straight.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by amarilo: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:

all through the interview I did not see any body pushing ur Adeola away from the president. When will u people stop misinforming the populace. Is this a Yoruba thing or u learn it from somewhere?

21 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by abokinside: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2013
How long are you guys goin to keep patching this guy up he is just unbelievably incompetent, just look at how jittery eveyone around him was. Everytime he is asked questions about his job he never gives any coherent answer. How long are we goin to manage this kind of president, you guys promoting this mediocre dont love Nigeria at all, even if I didn't go to school 2 yrs of acting presideny and 2 1/2 yrs of another term thats 4.5 years as commander in chief of the federal republic yet any of the guys walking with hime would ve answered the questions far better and you guys want to force the man on us in 2015. Tell me sincerely if any nation were to have a clueless, mediocre leader like Gej for 10 years what would be left of the country after that ten years. Haba ! Guys fear God nah! This your man is crassly incompetent and totally unable to change Nigeria for the better. Did you see the Brazilian president deliver HER speech without reading from a script! My president cannot even read from a script properly, he has to return to Otuoke come 2015, let the south south give us a competent man in 2015 not Gej. So sorry to say this but Gej does not inspire no body not even his domestic aides he is just too basic to be a leader of a great country like Nigeria.

37 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by takedat(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2013
safepassage2015: ironically u r the one that is disconnected from present security successes on bh. Pls update ur stats
Probably one of the statistics she was advised to update is the recent killing of 161 Nigerians, including security operatives and harmless villagers! How disconnected will you be if you have a relative among those 161 Nigerians whose lives were cut short?

* I can see Muinat Shagaya behind President Jonathan. Is she among the '30 officials' in the President's entourage? Because I know she is not a government official but a businesswoman and close friend of Dame Patience Jonathan.

# Over to you Abati.

9 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2013
$£yi:

The office he holds also gives room for him to be criticised. Unfortunatele most people including himself do not know this which was why he was angry when he said he was the most criticised president in the world.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by safepassage2015: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
abokinside: How long are you guys goin to keep patching this guy up he is just unbelievably incompetent, just look at how jittery eveyone around him was. Everytime he is asked questions about his job he never gives any coherent answer. How long are we goin to manage this kind of president, you guys promoting this mediocre dont love Nigeria at all, even if I didn't go to school 2 yrs of acting presideny and 2 1/2 yrs of another term thats 4.5 years as commander in chief of the federal republic yet any of the guys walking with hime would ve answered the questions far better and you guys want to force the man on us in 2015. Tell me sincerely if any nation were to have a clueless, mediocre leader like Gej for 10 years what would be left of the country after that ten years. Haba ! Guys fear God nah! This your man is crassly incompetent and totally unable to change Nigeria for the better. Did you see the Brazilian president deliver HER speech without reading from a script! My president cannot even read from a script properly, he has to return to Otuoke come 2015, let the south south give us a competent man in 2015 not Gej. So sorry to say this but Gej does not inspire no body not even his domestic aides he is just too basic to be a leader of a great country like Nigeria.
you say hes incompetent? ...How?
you nw say he cant read a speech? ...oh really?
You say he is clueless and mediocre?.....wow
my broda pls can u give us proof to dese your pointless, archaic and blindly biased insult to gej. Grow up and stop being a useless hater

8 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2013
amarilo: all through the interview I did not see any body pushing ur Adeola away from the president. When will u people stop misinforming the populace. Is this a Yoruba thing or u learn it from somewhere?

You must be a blind bat! Everyone close to the kindergarten president laid their respective hands on that interviewer. Even right after she had concluded her short interview with the president, they were still shooing her away.

From the two minutes and two seconds video, look closely at 0:12sec, 0:30sec, 1:06sec, 1:30sec, 1:33sec, 1:46sec, 1:49 - 1:55sec.

What is the meaning of: ''or u learn it from somewhere''? Can't you people for once on this forum express your inane opinions in clear English writing?!

19 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2013
take dat: Probably one of the statistics she was advised to update is the recent killing of 161 Nigerians, including security operatives and harmless villagers! How disconnected will you be if you have a relative among those 161 Nigerians killed?

* I can see Muinat Shagaya behind President Jonathan. Is she among the '30 officials' in the President's entourage? Because I know she is not a government official but a businesswoman and close friend of Dame Patience Jonathan.

# Over to you Abati.

Are you minding these evil im-beciles that cannot speak the truth at all times? How can a president be so nonchalant in addressing the issue of Boko Haram.

What utterly annoys me about his demeanor is that he was foolishly smiling at the cameras when asked about Boko Haram.

When asked in specifics: How are you working on dealing with Boko Haram? He foolishly responds with a generic statement: 'we are working on it.' This is the same idiotic statement that Okupe said on Al Jazeera some weeks back.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by BabaEleko(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Sahara gave this mofo a run for his lies. And where is freedom of information when all those cows are preventing the babe from asking simple questions.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Beaf1: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2013
I am soo shamed that this man is my president.

Yeah.. we are also 'working on' kicking your ignorant @55 out of Aso Rock come 2015.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju / Coronavirus: Lagos orders scavengers to vacate refuse dumpsites / Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.