Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos (47612 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by We4all: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akada2020:

You sound like a mad rat

And you act like a rapist.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by shajman: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mad people everywhere....
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Akada2020: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=We4all post=96138303]

And you act like a rapist.[/quote

It still doesnt change the fact that you are a mad rat undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by We4all: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Akada2020 post=96138613][/quote]

A mad rat is better than a rapist.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Ibrahim79mantu: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Next month you go hear say she don buy house for Lekki
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Aboguede(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
We4all:

At least that's still better than being a rapist or a paedophile cos, that's what most guys are known for.

What is paedophile u mean?

U mean to fuvk Younger girls?

Pls go get a job

If u re evening newspaper pack well
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Vickiebam: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
This lady disappoint me Sha angry
SMH
I thought she was a modest Nollywood
attress cry
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by ukaface(f): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Ogbeni calm down....and appreciate her beauty..slim and beautiful
You dey see that girl so....if she sit down ontop you during coitus ehnnn...slim girls like that will soak and wet your dick with all sorts of vaginal fluid....both sticky, foaming. Slippery and watery fluid..if she is on leggings ehnn..her camel toe is gonna be too beautiful...slim girls like this have no vaginal odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vaginal
Na this kind girl I go arrange for you if I meet you..I go tie weed or use weed cook indomie and beans for you after that i go book hotel for you then arrange enough bottles plus two beautiful slim girls like this for you...
lol
You dey find trouble
He go call you ' devil incarnate' now cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Zarga: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
What nonsense.. One day she will get married and give birth to children. Her children will one day come across their mother's nude pics online.. Be wise what u post online..
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by tranxo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
We4all:

If you find it distasteful, then stop clicking on posts that contains "celebrity birthdays", cos all they post are nude pics.
That's like telling a preacher to preach only to the saved. Christ came to save the lost, and His disciples MUST continue His work.

Righteousness89 PREACH ON!!

Make the kingdom of darkness be in everlasting turmoil.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
We4all:

At least that's still better than being a rapist or a paedophile cos, that's what most guys are known for.

"Most guys" you say.

Are you a product of rape??
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Exactly is the Message are these our People trying to pass?

What Exactly are you pushing out to the Public in the Name of Entertainment?

What are they passing to the Coming Young ones?

This is Distasteful and Disgusting from these so called Stars!!

I am beginning to see that some of you are Deliberate Marine agents sent out to Distract destinies..
Nonsense!

No be by force to look am Oga. If you know say you no like wettin ya eye dey see, take ya hand commot dat eye, fiam , and you nogo see am again.

Upon all dis big-big gramma when you dey nak so, I sure say to shook dis woman go dey hungry you.

Me sef I don take style look di woman yansh, and I don see di ting when dey give you hapa-tension. E get as e be. Toto get grade by grade.

Na when man pikin blokkos don wake up and ready to fight like Idumota policeman, you go come begin dey hear big-big gramma for hin mouth.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Jakumo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Egein:

You saw the title; it mentioned that the photos were "racy", but you went ahead and clicked it. After self-service.ing on them, you start to drop moral advice. I'm certain you have xvid.eos bookmarked permanently on your device.

Wettin be Xvideos ? Me I no sabi am o. Even sef, why you dey look my side when you dey mention Xvideos, so far my hand no dey for di matter ?
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Rajosh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
BIGGERhead4:
She must be IGBO. As usual, black Skin before relocating from the EAST and fair Skin few months after relocating to the NORTH, WEST or SOUTH SOUTH. grin grin grin grin

İgbo Girls Amaka. grin
Chelsea was born and brought up in Kano. schooled at Unimaid.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Rosarie(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
We4all:
This chic is still alive? I haven't heard from her in a while. By the way, I thought she was still in her 20's. There was a movie in which she played Genevieve's daughter and she looked so young then. I can't recall the title now.
the title is scandal.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Ghostreader13(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wow so Chelsea is up to 35 years
I'm shocked�
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by faithfull18(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Very unnecessary.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by BIGGERhead4: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Rajosh:

Chelsea was born and brought up in Kano. schooled at Unimaid.

God forbid bad thing.

Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by popefuse(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Smellymouth:

Most young men I know were introduced to sex at a tender age by a far older women...

What do you call that?

lie
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Chimeluv(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
not nice at all angry
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by maestro299: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am I the only one that noticed that she has no navel in the second pix? Overediting no go kill people grin
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by We4all: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Aboguede:

What is paedophile u mean?

U mean to fuvk Younger girls?

Pls go get a job

If u re evening newspaper pack well

I'll pack well by the time getting to 50 or 60 years becomes a selective thing. As far as all human beings were created to age, then age shaming someone is the dumbest thing to do. Didn't your momma tell you that she was once a teenager too?
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by BigBrother9ja: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]What Exactly is the Message are these our People trying to pass?

What Exactly are you pushing out to the Public in the Name of Entertainment?

What are they passing to the Coming Young ones?

This is Distasteful and Disgusting from these so called Stars!!

I am beginning to see that some of you are Deliberate Marine agents sent out to Distract destinies..
Nonsense!
[/s]
hypocrites always rush ti spew trash...

Must you open every post?

he dee hot
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Africanamania: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
An average Nigerian youth mentality,nudity expressions instead of Godly expression.
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Aguogba(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
I have just one question to ask. How did we get here?
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Regex: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Regex: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dpsychologist:
How does celebrating birthdays relate to uncladness. These Celebrities are something else.
The day the came to this world unclad, as a baby without thought and immature brain. One would think as they grow, their brain grow... But somehow they've managed to pause the growth of their brain..

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Aboguede(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
We4all:

I'll pack well by the time getting to 50 or 60 years becomes a selective thing. As far as all human beings were created to age, then age shaming someone is the dumbest thing to do. Didn't your momma tell you that she was once a teenager too?

U catch ur self

If u a wise woman then u should understand the common nature of men

98% of men world wide does sleep with another lady after getting married and it is not any offence b4 God and man

The difference is that a man will this and still come back to his loved wife

But if a woman should try it then it is an offence b4 God and man because 98% of women who tried it will not be wise enough to know when to stop!

Take my advice

If u re married, never u brake ur home because ur man slept with another woman because he is allowed to marry man than one wife and also allowed to have concubines

But which history have u seen a woman with two husbands at the time
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by PresidentJosh20(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nausaeting and annoying pictures.I seriously don't understand how some women's brains functions these days.Must they always post nude photos?Tufiakwa!
Re: Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos by PresidentJosh20(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jakumo:

No be by force to look am Oga. If you know say you no like wettin ya eye dey see, take ya hand commot dat eye, fiam , and you nogo see am again.

Upon all dis big-big gramma when you dey nak so, I sure say to shook dis woman go dey hungry you.

Me sef I don take style look di woman yansh, and I don see di ting when dey give you hapa-tension. E get as e be. Toto get grade by grade.

Na when man pikin blokkos don wake up and ready to fight like Idumota policeman, you go come begin dey hear big-big gramma for hin mouth.

;DBoss,you're damn funny.But all the same,dont you think these kinds of posts are not right?Cant you see that stuffs like these contributes to rape in our society?Let condemn what is bad and stop being hyprocritical,please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.