Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Make $1-2k Via Affiliate Biz And Others Before Xmas- Free Class - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make $1-2k Via Affiliate Biz And Others Before Xmas- Free Class (149 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / How I Have Made $1.2k In This ASUU Strike {A Must Read!} / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1-2k Via Affiliate Biz And Others Before Xmas- Free Class by Julieextra: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2020
NLers,

I really wanted to help newbies in this affiliate stuff and 2 other online Biz for free.But unfortunately they banned my thread. Thought I was going to sell one crappy unpractical ebook., but guess what!! Hell No. My ebook is not for sale. See the thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6244980/free-lesson-class-

Pls it's going to be a short WhatsApp class.

So to be a part of this free class. Reach me via WhatsApp/sms so I can let you know how and when we shall be having the class. Pls if you don't have a laptop/computer system and a small start-up capital (#60k - #80k) then this class is not for you.

Just send "ADD ME" to the number on my signature either SMS message or WhatsApp chat. The class can only admit 100 serious and ready persons. After the class, I will personally mentor just 40 persons out of the 100 persons.

Pls those that have been added take note that class date has been shifted. New Date and time will be communicated to us later.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here And Join This Airdrop Closing On Friday / Latest Paying Pro / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.