Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Stand With ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Stand With ASUU (254 Views)

Strike: Osinbajo To Head Negotiation With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With ASUU by rollybest(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Sometimes am saddened that some Nigerians are blaming ASUU instead of fg. It shows that we celebrate failure, backwardness and underdevelopment. The government are Evil, satanic, demonic and wicked. They don't regard education in Nigeria as anything. Go to most public universities and see the state of decayed structures. Hostels are eyesore as you will see 22 students in one room. They said there's no money. But there's money to pay the president hardship allowance, they is money to pay legislators for sleeping, there's money to fund Boko Haram, there's money for campaign, there's money to construct rail to another country. But no money for quality education.
It's only a demonic Nigerian that will condemn ASUU for this strike.
I have always asked those that always say ASUU should look for better ways to press their demands to list one of such ways, yet no answer. Do you know what ASUU do before they embark on strike?
When the bird learns to fly without perching, the hunter learns to shoot without missing

Note : am still an undergraduate but the course is worth it. We must sacrifice today for a better tomorrow. None of my parents or relatives are lecturers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With ASUU by chiedozie198100: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2020
12:10am
If you need HONEST and straight to the point guidance on how to gain admission AND scholarship to US or Candian schools, then click on this link and join the WhatsApp group.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///IfR5xy3zibQFmuVqWo8qEu

OR

You send a WhatsApp message to: 08057923624

It's like never before.
Re: I Stand With ASUU by Tony142: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
what if I say all u wrote up there are rubbish? anyway, I will not say it sha

(1) (Reply)

COOU VC Reacts After Three Students Died In Three Days / ASUU Strike: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike, ASUU President / New Exam4lead MB-330 Exam Questions | Real MB-330 Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.