Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son (23820 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" / Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Botvfx1: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who wins and who dies when Lady Koikoi fights bush baby?

Watch full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1l86UgSVXE&t=1s
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by openuniversity5: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
The guy has been freed already according to my wife inlaw who is a Member of the Church where Eromosele's Father Pastor
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Wahala90: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
No problem but no protest would allow in Lagos ...Abuja is the capital.

Shut up your mumu mouth! You want to tell people where to protest?
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Loveknitting: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lipscomb:

Why these are not part of nigeria?
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Edidiong123: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by femi4: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
This Country Na Wa
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by ehinmowo: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lipscomb:

because na your papa property right?
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Lipscomb(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nawah for you oo.
trutht828:

Yeah, because Lagos is an enemy of democracy. That's why they hand over your destiny to oluomo. Oluomo, the thug will become your governor, while you, the sensless hailer will remain a mental slave to the Tinubu corruption empire for your lifetime. Then, you will hand over your slavery mentality to Your kids.
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Lipscomb(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nawah oo this nairaland is becoming something else so someone can't just say his opinion again.
IamRandy:

COMPOUND GOAT!!!!

30k ZOMBIE!!!! Your Suffering is coming soongrin
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by olatuns2017: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

The police blocked the roads
In the aftermath
And caused (and still causing) unbearable traffic and stress for us here in Lagos

Where is your outrage against the police for this unnecessary show of stupidity?

Black folks need mental and psychological rehab.....
To be very honest

From the way the government has been acting
A bigger protest is looming

To avert it, you guys better put pressure on the government to do the right thing

I can assure you 1000% that it will be people against any protesters that want to make life more difficult in this hard time!

Protests without impeding most people is allowable BUT if some group impede others that don't believe in the protests .....

You can protests without grounding our livelyhood
The last protests didn't achieve anything so the leaders are idiots because it's not scientific!

Third World country protests of such magnitude should have been results oriented and scientific; protests, ultimatum, dialogue, withdraw and threat would have work!

Except sanwoolu is not alive to his responsibility because U are few

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by IamRandy: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
Nawah oo this nairaland is becoming something else so someone can't just say his opinion again.

You can sir!!!

But anything that's against FIXING the Current state of NIGERIA is not welcomed!!!!!
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
Lipscomb:
[/s]
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by orisa37: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Those Children must be set Free.
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by MoIbrahim: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Soro Soke Generation

vs

Off The Mic Generation
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
so which eronesele is this?peter eromesele's broda or what?
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Laid2001: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Any looters pretending to start another protest will know that that Nigerians are not ready for another round of losses
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by HeavenShield: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Mark my words!!The next Protest will sink and consume Nigeria!!!

Maybe the peaceful protestors will turn violent and the violent protestors might be peaceful..

Buhari and his cohorts should be careful and get Sense..
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Eborty(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2020
I think it's time for parents to come out and protest for their children...!!!
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by femmix112(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
chamboy:
Part of my holistic pragmatic solution towards nation building.
I had a great thought of My dear Country and I came up with some thoughts.

Love is the solution to our problem.

In saying that, our problem is a class war against Political class that have used us against each other due to lack of unity. Whether you like it or not all Politicians are friends and we need to stop fighting their battle.

They've successfully worked against our unity with various forms.

One thing I propose is a language and cultural influence by youth. Culture transpire. We need to influence each other. I'm talking of a Nigeria where a 21 years old Igbo boy living in Enugu can speak Igbo, Hausa and maybe Yoruba or Hausa Boy speaking Yoruba prominently. Forget school, school curriculum is messed up.

The Question is, what can we do. We can orchestrate a platform where people from different regions connect and teach each other their culture and language. ZOOM, whatsapp calls, video or audio calls. Even Facebook meetings, instagram live videos focused towards enabling Youths from different part of Nigeria to meet up and teach each other their culture and value towards a possible future peaceful community. We can even develop Mobile Apps or Website or a mobile Network platform even like midnight calls to capture the teenagers.

Any like minded person should please reach out to me.

Bro it as if your mind synchronizes with mind those were my exact thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Grant: Despite Recession, Nigeria Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Okorocha: Uzodinma Refurbished My Project, Invited Buhari For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.