Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son (23989 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" / Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by wakaman: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mscheeww, your son must be punished for the violence and destruction he and his cohorts instigated. angry
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by olatuns2017: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
truth4ull:
"Protest is a fundamental human right. They have to free Eromosele Adene." - Eromosele's mother.

Source:
https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1328611198938574848?s=20

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqYyczyApS8

No pity mama we too get mama

Protest is your rights...
That was taught in primary schools....

Your rights MUST never impede on another person rights of freedom

Protests that blocked all major roads
Makes life more difficult for 12 working days and aftermath is destruction of properties of private individuals!

Mama no pity ooo
He too must feel the pain the private businesses faced because of their inexperienced in organising protests led to destruction of life's and took us 10years background in term of infrastructure.

Give or take the organisers should have called off the protests before leading to forceful shooting at Lekki!!

If your business was looted during the protest what advice do you have for protesters especially when police were forced to leave the streets

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Lilgabby(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
We move.............
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by DexterousOne(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
ba7man:
If your refusal to negotiate with the govt leads to breakdown of law and order, widespread violence and destruction of businesses and infrastructure, it's only right you're violently resisted the next time you attempt your juvenile folly.

People who lost their livelihoods, properties and had their lives disrupted are silent but are seething at these protesters.

If they try their trash next time and they're attacked, it won't be the govt, it will be people like me who have a lot to loose through the disruption of lives and businesses by jobless youth.

You think you're crazy but you'll find out the silent ones are the craziest.

Lay the blame at where it should be laid squarely

And that is at the feet of the federal government

Calling the protests "juvenile folly" means you are a re.tarded person with no common sense, suffering from Stockholm Syndrome , a common disease suffered by many ni.gger blacks

The government have been fingered in unleashing the thugs on the protestors in the first place
L
The destruction that followed is the consequence of the government's folly

3 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by FIRDAUS3(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=donbachi post=96134811]Another protest loading....[/quote
For sure undecided
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by DexterousOne(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
olatuns2017:

No pity mama we too get mama

Protest is your rights...
That was taught in primary schools....

Your rights MUST never impede on another person rights of freedom

Protests that blocked all major roads
Makes life more difficult for 12 working days and aftermath is destruction of properties of private individuals!

Mama no pity ooo
He too must feel the pain the private businesses faced because of their inexperienced in organising protests led to destruction of life's and took us 10years background in term of infrastructure.

Give or take the organisers should have called off the protests before leading to forceful shooting at Lekki!!

If your business was looted during the protest what advice do you have for protesters especially when police were forced to leave the streets

The police blocked the roads
In the aftermath
And caused (and still causing) unbearable traffic and stress for us here in Lagos

Where is your outrage against the police for this unnecessary show of stupidity?

Black folks need mental and psychological rehab.....
To be very honest

From the way the government has been acting
A bigger protest is looming

To avert it, you guys better put pressure on the government to do the right thing

4 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by nedekid: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
No problem but no protest would allow in Lagos ...Abuja is the capital.
Unfortunately it is beyond your control to determine where the protest holds.
The best thing is for sensible heads to privail in the government no to provoke any further protest.
Alot of us cannot afford one more protest as it will be devastating and we have no where to run to.

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by FIRDAUS3(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
Another protest loading....
Yeah......
They must hear our voice.....
At this time, we need to change from megaphones to KENWOOD.
Its gonna be Loud and Loud

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
who will protest ?
if you will lead and be in front then no problem , many nigerians will join and support you
Kingrefreshed:

Mark my words!!The next Protest will sink and consume Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by PataAlhaja(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Mark my words!!The next Protest will sink and consume Nigeria!!!

Shut up, Mumu!

Carry protest come my area if I no go use bottle break your head. Werey!

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by LLMG: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Very wicked government
sammyj:
angry angry What a wicked government !! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by DexterousOne(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
nedekid:

The best thing is for sensible heads to privail in the government no to provoke any further protest.
Alot of us cannot afford one more protest as it will be devastating and we have no where to run to.

Exactly
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by AfroKnight: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Conscious mama born conscious pikin. God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by tomdon(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
CharterService:
Sweet mother, God pass devil

Are you sure this is his mother?
If this is all my mother has to say while I'm in illegal detention then I'll disown her

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by ba7man(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Lay the blame at where it should be laid squarely

And that is at the feet of the federal government

Calling the protests "juvenile folly" means you are a re.tarded person with no common sense, suffering from Stockholm Syndrome , a common disease suffered by many ni.gger blacks

The government have been fingered in unleashing the thugs on the protestors in the first place
L
The destruction that followed is the consequence of the government's folly
Sorry, i don't see things from your irrational, juvenile point of view.

I don't care whatever your reason is, the moment you ruin my livelihood and burn my city, you deserve to burn.

This isn't social media, this is real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by worldman(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
wakaman:
Mscheeww, your son must be punished for the violence and destruction he and his cohorts instigated. angry
werre mad child like you

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by DexterousOne(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
ba7man:
Sorry, i don't see things from your irrational, juvenile point of view.

I don't care whatever your reason is, the moment you ruin my livelihood and burn my city, you deserve to burn.

This isn't social media, this is real life.

"Irrational and juvenile point of view"

I should have known you were one of those negros.

When the thugs come looting
Stand firm and fight them off

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Kingrefreshed: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Shut up, Mumu!

Carry protest come my area if I no go use bottle break your head. Werey!

Fulani herdsman! I wish you cow day! I wish I go jam you first. I go roast you like Goat

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Brushstrokes20: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Spot on madam! Your brave and heroic son is already liberated!
Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by ignis: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
Another protest loading....

When?
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by ba7man(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

"Irrational and juvenile point of view"

I should have known you were one of those negros.

When the thugs come looting
Stand firm and fight them off

Ewu
You're simply a coward that hides behind a phone to insult people.

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by onatisi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
what many of you dont understand is that majority and over 70 percent of those who participated in the last protest were criminals and hoodlums , they were enjoying the free food,drinks and free musical shows , the educated youth or enlightened youth who actually staged and started the protest were not more than 10% that was why it was very easy for the hoodlums to hijack the whole thing and use it to loot, the looters in that protest were not the students or like i will put it enlightened youth like you here on nairaland posting
mark my words , the next time anyone tries to organize such a protest again , such person will just simply vanish and wont be seen again , the sss and dss have learnt their lessons . but this is a free world and ppl are bound to test and try things , no government whether this apc or the next coming govt will allow such a protest to hold again
nedekid:

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by PataAlhaja(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Fulani herdsman! I wish you cow day! I wish I go jam you first. I go roast you like Goat

Nairaland Power!

Come out come protest na. No be even Police go stop una this time. Na fellow Nigerians go fight una till the end.

Despite the wanton destructions occasioned by the last protest, una still wan organize anther one.

Na your mama toto go burn this time around. grin Oloriburuku!

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by ItswellMike: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
[Qquote author=Lipscomb post=96134882]No problem but no protest would allow in Lagos ...Abuja is the capital. [/quote]
na for LAGOS we go do am
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by trutht828: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
No problem but no protest would allow in Lagos ...Abuja is the capital.

Yeah, because Lagos is an enemy of democracy. That's why they hand over your destiny to oluomo. Oluomo, the thug will become your governor, while you, the sensless hailer will remain a mental slave to the Tinubu corruption empire for your lifetime. Then, you will hand over your slavery mentality to Your kids.
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by akaahs(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
chamboy:
Part of my holistic pragmatic solution towards nation building.
I had a great thought of My dear Country and I came up with some thoughts.

Love is the solution to our problem.

In saying that, our problem is a class war against Political class that have used us against each other due to lack of unity. Whether you like it or not all Politicians are friends and we need to stop fighting their battle.

They've successfully worked against our unity with various forms.

One thing I propose is a language and cultural influence by youth. Culture transpire. We need to influence each other. I'm talking of a Nigeria where a 21 years old Igbo boy living in Enugu can speak Igbo, Hausa and maybe Yoruba or Hausa Boy speaking Yoruba prominently. Forget school, school curriculum is messed up.

The Question is, what can we do. We can orchestrate a platform where people from different regions connect and teach each other their culture and language. ZOOM, whatsapp calls, video or audio calls. Even Facebook meetings, instagram live videos focused towards enabling Youths from different part of Nigeria to meet up and teach each other their culture and value towards a possible future peaceful community. We can even develop Mobile Apps or Website or a mobile Network platform even like midnight calls to capture the teenagers.

Any like minded person should please reach out to me.
very difficult to achieve it cause these religion fanatic down here north that put religion ahead of humanity and national goal would not allow it happen.
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by nedekid: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
onatisi:
what many of you dont understand is that majority and over 70 percent of those who participated in the last protest were criminals and hoodlums , they were enjoying the free food,drinks and free musical shows , the educated youth or enlightened youth who actually staged and started the protest were not more than 10% that was why it was very easy for the hoodlums to hijack the whole thing and use it to loot, the looters in that protest were not the students or like i will put it enlightened youth like you here on nairaland posting
mark my words , the next time anyone tries to organize such a protest again , such person will just simply vanish and wont be seen again , the sss and dss have learnt their lessons . but this is a free world and ppl are bound to test and try things , no government whether this apc or the next coming govt will allow such a protest to hold again
Well noted, but the part I disagree with you is that of organizers disappearing by dss or who ever. It is possible but there will be consequences. Dss has a boss and so so all other government agencies and ultimately the president.
People will be held accountable. Why do you think army sent 4 generals to come and clear the army at the Lagos seating, why do you think sanwo olu, oluomo, jagaban all denied involvement and cleared their name? Why do you think police could not kill lots of people to defend their stations? Or you think if they opened fire their offices would have been burnt? The simple reason is because of fear of international powers dealing with the ogas later!
Imagine that Sai baba cannot fly to London to to see his "Doctor" for ear pain, or his wife and daughters cannot go shopping in Paris. Or buratai cannot visit his condo in Dubai to relax for ban or fear of arrest. Or dss ogas kids cannot study in US or UK.
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by Kingrefreshed: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Nairaland Power!

Come out come protest na. No be even Police go stop una this time. Na fellow Nigerians go fight una till the end.

Despite the wanton destructions occasioned by the last protest, una still wan organize anther one.

Na your mama toto go burn this time around. grin Oloriburuku!

I understand how you feel. As an Orphan you be you will not understand how important a mother is to us wey get beautiful sweet Mama.
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by LostMyZeal(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
tot:
Wicked govt. Continuously trying to silence any criticism. If they were working and the country moving forward, would people be complaining? Rather than face these issues, they are busy trying to silence people. HOW MANY CAN THEY SILENCE?! undecided

LooL... only a foool will not expect a rebound after pushing something to the wall too much
The rebound is just a matter of time then bush meat go turn hunter angry

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by ThugBoy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ogun nai go kill the judge and Buhari
Re: Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son by ehhmah(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Government is on a crazy cruise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris / Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.