Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fish Feed Raw Material Wanted - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Feed Raw Material Wanted (326 Views)

I Need The Cost Of The Raw Material For Making floating Fish Feeds / Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production / Aller Aqua Has Reduced Price Of Fish Feed Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Feed Raw Material Wanted by ultrarich: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
We are currently working with a fish farm company with over 100 numbers of earthen ponds in Ogun State. We they are in need of fish feeds raw materials. If you can supply kindly drop your contact and we will reach out to you.

REGARDS
Re: Fish Feed Raw Material Wanted by Juwonmania(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
ultrarich:
We are currently working with a fish farm company with over 100 numbers of earthen ponds in Ogun State. We they are in need of fish feeds raw materials. If you can supply kindly drop your contact and we will reach out to you.

REGARDS
I have someone that can supply you.
Kindly reach me on 08053760698
Re: Fish Feed Raw Material Wanted by zero824(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
ultrarich:

REGARDS

Be specific do you know what you really need, starting a 100earthen ponds on raw/local feeds from scratch I hope you ain't planning to bin money
Re: Fish Feed Raw Material Wanted by Chukwuseunn: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
ultrarich:

REGARDS

What materials do you need exactly. Do you have a feedmill? What is the set up of your feed mill?
How do you verify the quality of the materials you buy and that of feed you produce?,
How many of your fishes do you feed local feed?
Are you still producing local feed the old way?

So many questions to ask ; and the answers will guide the success of the feed producing section of your farm and by extension your farm as a whole.

I can also give you contacts of different feed materials suppliers (very reliable people) as well as manage/consult on your feed production section as i am bringing a wealth of experience gathered over the years ( which being updated on the go!)

Kindly contact me if you wish on 08169072100.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce The Cost Of Feeding Your Chickens By Utilizing The Available Resou / Rubber Plantation / Pig Rearing In Your Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.