Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught (78734 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Martin do Bleep him wife na, wetin you want again?

Lol
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Angelovic96: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is the same thing happening at Nigerian embassy Lagos Nigeria..were one man at the gate sees him self as a demi-God...they feel that were life ends!
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Jazzafizzy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
BizBayo:

That's good.. We all can't be hacked.
Yet I lost it
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Brazzaville(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnnnn.........
My grandfather will always say to me son.....
Four things destroy a man easily....they
Are
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4)AND LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX[ WOMEN]
I thought he was done then he called me again and said son....don't say I didn't warn you

Be careful.....son
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul

And purgatory for the wallet

The words of the preacher, Slawormiir(son of your dad's dad.)
Bro, I thought it's only weed you like commenting but this write-up above tells alot about you.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Organs(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
What he did was wrong and YES, he should be prosecuted. However, it was wrong for the man to pull the towel off of him.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by 12inchess: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
No proof.Next! The man in the video never showed one. I'm not saying Martin is innocent but this could have well been a setup.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmm, good for him, next time he will learn to control himself.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by vickydevoka(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

When you're in a prominent position and women keep bring free toto to you it's difficult to turn it down grin
Better turn down o. U see ur money look for ashawo go Bleep. Free things comes with ulterior motive
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by themanderon: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Every single person in Nigeria tries to use his position to take advantage over others. Its a Nigerian thing.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Franktom247(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Eku visa issuance mr martin your peepee don put you for problem
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uto otu egbugo Mr Martin.
Ekwesi egosi anyi mkpumpku amu ya ahu oji alagbu umunwayi ka anyi hu ya ohuma.
Ola nwayi
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Yankee101: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lock him up
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by LordOfTheGame: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
This proves nothing, two consenting adults been harrased.
I didn't hear the lady say it was under duress.
Why should a married lady sleep with a man to get her passport renewed, it's a matter that her husband can sort out by petitioning the minister of foreign affairs or the ambassador to Germany or even EFCC, ICPC, SERVICOM, DIA etc, they are not telling us the whole truth and this could be blackmail.

You're just only I've seen with a functional brains on this topic. The woman is a cheap prostitute who sells herself for whatever gains she want. They have been having sex before the incident but maybe the man didn't pay well or play into her expected manipulative wishes, she decided to set the man up. She is a benin girl with no iota of respect for her claimed husband. She agreed to Bleep the man in the first time, second and even multiple times, not one round or two or a quicky but in a well decorated hotel where she was relaxed fucking another man. Maybe the man didn't meet up with her selfish interests, she decided to destroy him. Btw, Mr Martin sorry, you brought this upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by WeRblessed(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
If its consensual let him be and allow his conscience judge him. Useless nigerian embassy workers everywhere. That's what they do everyday in Washington DC embassy. Bunch of bribe takers and liars.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by LordOfTheGame: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
LightAunt:
He should be castrated. Nonsense

If he's your uncle, would you suggest that he be castrated? grin grin grin

The bitch just want to destroy him for no reason. He didn't force her. It was consensual and she have had sex with him multiple times. So why blackmailing and destroying him ?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by pstneme(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
abumeinben:

Oga check apps installed on your phone.

I don't think it's about the apps installed, am experiencing the same thing since afternoon depending on the news topic I clicked
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by dazzlingd(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnnnn.........
My grandfather will always say to me son.....
Four things destroy a man easily....they
Are
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4)AND LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX[ WOMEN]
I thought he was done then he called me again and said son....don't say I didn't warn you

Be careful.....son
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul

And purgatory for the wallet

I repeat, your grand father is indeed a wise man.

Again, pls help righteousness89 with that weed u promised
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by humilitypays(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:

When I was younger my dad once said, the most difficult/principled men to deal with are men who do not take these three things; alcohol, women and money. When they are going to visit certain business men, they will ask “does he drink? Do you know his brand?” If na woman e like, there would be a woman in the team.

That is why some ladies love/prefer male bosses, lecturers or men in positions of authority- it is not because they are nice, they are just easier to compromise/manipulate. The downside is, they would also wizard-hunt women who do not want them. Mr Martins is a goat, it would have been better if he took money sef, but na toto be im problem for this life.

Women do not need your fûck in exchange for value, women will collect your money straight-up. That is why actresses are buying cars/houses - their male colleagues are using fame to fck free.
hahahaha, badt ghel cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by NaMeAboki: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thank God it wasn't a northerner; otherwise one numbskull would have reason to insult the region or even the president.

Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by humilitypays(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Many Nigerian men prefer lecturing job to a better paying job in Shell, and you know why Plenty free pussies for you as a lecturer.....but the oil company guy will spend a fortune to fvck confirm fresh pussy that female students serve freely to lecturers.

I am looking for a lecturing job in a federal government university....anybody with connect should link me up abeg angry angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by micxwell(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:

When I was younger my dad once said, the most difficult/principled men to deal with are men who do not take these three things; alcohol, women and money. When they are going to visit certain business men, they will ask “does he drink? Do you know his brand?” If na woman e like, there would be a woman in the team.
I doff my cap for your Dad o cheesy ...
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
humilitypays:
Many Nigerian men prefer lecturing job to a better paying job in Shell, and you know why Plenty free pussies for you as a lecturer.....but the oil company guy will spend a fortune to fvck confirm fresh pussy that female students serve freely to lecturers.

I am looking for a lecturing job in a federal government university....anybody with connect should link me up abeg angry angry

When I was in the university, we had this lecturer that runs girls hated! When they enter his office to seduce him, he’ll fling them out, say make them go bring the money. He once said in class “the pussy you give your small small boyfriends in Hostel XYZ for free, that is what you want to use and get C in my course? Are you okay??!!!” grin grin

I loved the man because if you are intelligent, he will give you your way, he never for once harassed or tried to victimize anyone, let alone a bookworm.

micxwell:

I doff my cap for your Dad o cheesy ...

Lol. I used to enjoy following him about, he drops some nuggets for me all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
All in all....lesson learnt is that men pray for a godfearing wife, women pray for a god fearing man so that either of your spouse dont be like the man or women compromising.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Asadujames202(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:

That is why some ladies love/prefer male bosses, lecturers or men in positions of authority- it is not because they are nice, they are just easier to compromise/manipulate. The downside is, they would also wizard-hunt women who do not want them. Mr Martins is a goat, it would have been better if he took money sef, but na toto be im problem for this life.

Women do not need your fûck in exchange for value, women will collect your money straight-up. That is why actresses are buying cars/houses - their male colleagues are using fame to fck free.

Pile of dung
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by humilitypays(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:

When I was in the university, we had this lecturer that runs girls hated! When they enter his office to seduce him, he’ll fling them out, say make them go bring the money. He once said in class “the pussy you give your small small boyfriends in Hostel XYZ for free, that is what you want to use and get C in my course? Are you okay??!!!” grin grin

I loved the man because if you are intelligent, he will give you your way, he never for once harassed or tried to victimize anyone, let alone a bookworm.

Lol. I used to enjoy following him about, he drops some nuggets for me all the time.
if I finally get the connection here to become a lecturer eh, I no go do runs girls, them no sweet, their eyes don scatter....their ringing tone will be too boring....they are emotionless.

The girls I will be targeting as a lecturer I will become next year are the first year chicks, not the ones above 22yrs....those 20yrs below, they are the best with fresh everything and confirm ringing tone. That your lecturer knows whatsup.

I will reject any runs girl's pussy any day anytime even if she offers it for free.

Na Whizkid, Davido, Patoranking, Dbanj, etc them De do runs girls, me no get time for runs babes.

Most of the girls music stars and entertainers chook na olosho, club girls that have been passed round cry
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by dasparrow: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
BigBashiru:

The black man is closer to the animals and is cursed spiritually some say....

Thank God you're a black man so thanks for aptly describing yourself, your father, your grandmother, your brothers if you have any and any future sons you may someday have.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by BigBashiru: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
dasparrow:

Thank God you're a black man so thanks for aptly describing yourself, your father, your grandmother, your brothers if you have any and any future sons you may someday have.
we believe in Jesus Christ and hence have been redeemed from the curse of the blacks.. ...
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by henryhemon(m): 3:59am On Nov 18, 2020
coolcharm:
The guy talks too much joor.

One dirty wooze, na him go dey explain himself give you.

It is not Nigeria now, might be used against him.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by henryhemon(m): 4:01am On Nov 18, 2020
pocohantas:

The last paragraph is true but the exchange Bleep for money and there aren't many women that are as rich as men.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by razible5384(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
pocohantas:

this your last paragraph just off me like this eh...
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by SoliBayNG: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Karlifate:

grin cheesy
More like; you can take philandering out of the man BUT you can't take man out of the philandering.

Yauwa. You have said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) / Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / Nigerians Living In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.