Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught (78730 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Favyblinky(f): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
National disgrace indeed. It's appalling how Nigerians fail to rep their nation in good light in various parts of the world. What a shame! *Recoils*
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by Wally11(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
pocohantas:

When I was in the university, we had this lecturer that runs girls hated! When they enter his office to seduce him, he’ll fling them out, say make them go bring the money. He once said in class “the pussy you give your small small boyfriends in Hostel XYZ for free, that is what you want to use and get C in my course? Are you okay??!!!” grin grin

I loved the man because if you are intelligent, he will give you your way, he never for once harassed or tried to victimize anyone, let alone a bookworm.

Lol. I used to enjoy following him about, he drops some nuggets for me all the time.
Dry
Re: Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught by loffers(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2020
12inchess:
No proof.Next! The man in the video never showed one. I'm not saying Martin is innocent but this could have well been a setup.

I think it was a set up too.
How come the lady was not allowed to talk?
Martins should sue Obinna for invading on his privacy, the hotel should be sued also

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / Nigerians Living In Cyprus / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.