Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired (296 Views)

If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by kranka12: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dear Nairalanders....

I am not confused...We are only boys in our family...My father and his brother were in partnership in 1996 and they decided to separate in 2006.. After separation.....it became sour for my own father...His business was going down after separations he had 6 properties that worth over 90 million in total...so he decided to acquire loans from the bank with 2 of his properties and he couldn't meet and it was sold by the bank in 2011..He was sad and decided to go for prayers at different churches like Mountain of fire,wat man and chosen even opm and some other ministeries..3-4 ministries revealed to him that it was his brothers mother in law that was after him(the brother he partnered with in business) that she has sworn that my father won't succeed in his business and none of his children will be a graduate and also not be comfortable in life and my father asked them why is she after his family..they told my feather he had 5 boys while his brother had only daughters with one son so she sworn that my Daddy's family will not be greater than hers that the woman made sacrifice in RiverNiger and sacrificed a big cow...They prayed over it..So after 2 years my father went to the bank and borrowed 25 million Naira with his 3 properties started fresh business again...he was doing well for about 2 years by that time I was in 300level my immediate has not entered school but the third was in 100 Level Delsu reading Microbiology...All of a sudden his business began to crash again he has been praying..still going to churches for God to guide and help him...After 2-3 years he couldn't meet up..Bank was all over him again..I lost interest in school..Couldn't study I returned back to home....By that time my father was battling how to pay back and claim his property...After 2-3 years my brother in Delsu became a hardened gambler..was using his school fees and was playing gambling we never knew that since 1st year he has been playing gambling with out even going to classes to writing exams...It shocked me..Then my fourth brother was admitted into ABSu still couldn't finish up even 2nd year and came back...I wrote Jamb and still went to another school and couldn't meet up cos I couldn't pay up school fees...Now I knew that what those ministers told my father is becoming real..
My father couldn't meet up and interest was accumulating.....he wasn't comfortable...And later had stroke ...I realized all whole thing...I traveled out of my state and went to do business and hustle...I began to do well then came back for wedding after my wedding single handedly...After wedding like 3 months I went back to square one ..that I cannot afford money for the week...my business began to crumble those I trusted that I gave goods on credit became to disappoint with useless stories....My father now has only 2 properties remaining... Building (his office ) he sold it to settle some debts but still wing the bank about 37 million including accumulated interest..now bank has transformed it to Debt force company which similar to AMCON..The bank (shouldn't mentioned for security reasons)seized one of our landed property which is not included in the loan package ...he used the landed property for overdraft (one month loan...if they give you the loan you pay back it in one month. So he paid back the loan and they seized the paper telling him to pay up the other loans he is owning....Right now no property left.....no business my father is doing and he is seriously sick...None are graduates...we have prayed about it ...seems no answers...Please any help from here
I am really confused...Any solution??...I need help....Because I am seeing the woman's charms are working on us
My number 0.80.262.34.309
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by Kestolove(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
So what do u want us to help u do now?
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by kranka12: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Any solution?
Kestolove:
So what do u want us to help u do now?
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by yomi007k(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
1.Even in my 3 decades plus in life , I know better than going to the bank for a loan to start up a business. This is something your dad shouldn't have done. He should have calmed down and sold one of his properties (even at reduced price) to raise funds for his business.

2. Spiritualist will never tell you that you are responsible for your own actions. They will tell you what is soothing to your mind.
Please discard the thought. Nobody is doing you guys. It was just a result of poor planning.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by kranka12: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
yomi007k:
1.Even in my 3 decades plus in life , I know better than going to the bank for a loan to start up a business. This is something your dad shouldn't have done. He should have calmed down and sold one of his properties (even at reduced price) to raise funds for his business.

2. Spiritualist will never tell you that you are responsible for your own actions. They will tell you what is soothing to your mind.
Please discard the thought. Nobody is doing you guys. It was just a result of poor planning.
My brother.. that was what I was telling my dad at that he didn't hear...He even warned me to face my book
But one pastor told me that they can control you spiritually to make costly mistakes
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by Ahmed0336(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bros, dis matter wear jungle boot with raincoat.
patiently waiting for righteousness89 to come and deliver you people.
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by yomi007k(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
kranka12:

My brother.. that was what I was telling my dad at that he didn't hear...He even warned me to face my book
But one pastor told me that they can control you spiritually to make costly mistakes

Do you know that if you dad only sat down and was collecting rent on those properties, you guys will be chilling?

What about your mum? Or who are your dads friends that adviced him then.?

I know myself. I am above any power or principality. All these pastor guys know how to put fear in you.

All I see is just poor business planning.
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by kranka12: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
yomi007k:

Do you know that if you dad only sat down and was collecting rent on those properties, you guys will be chilling?

What about your mum? Or who are your dads friends that adviced him then.?

I know myself. I am above any power or principality. All these pastor guys know how to put fear in you.

All I see is just poor business planning.
Don't mention my mum..he doesn't hear advice from my mum at all..Never...

Poor planning....My mum told him to sell one of the properties and start business that will make him relax his mind
He refused
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by Shalomdee(f): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
If there is a God in heaven, He will help you. Meanwhile I have made an unrehearsed podcast that could uplift and direct you. Hit me on Telegram for it. 08.08.716.7226
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by lawrenzooo: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Be wary of pastors who tell you what the problem is without offering solutions.
Keep praying.... God sure answers prayer.
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by yomi007k(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
kranka12:

Don't mention my mum..he doesn't hear advice from my mum at all..Never...

Poor planning....My mum told him to sell one of the properties and start business that will make him relax his mind
He refused

So you can see that we are getting to the root of the problem.

You don't apply emotions when doing business, and that is what he did.
You use logic-calculations, feasibility studies, planning,budgeting, consultations from people in the same business.

Use these knowlege to build your own life.
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by kranka12: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
At least one of his son should pick up
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by kranka12: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Any more help/suggestion/advice
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by GodWrites: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
All I kept reading was "we prayed, we prayed, and we prayed".

When you keep praying, and nothing seems to happen, isn't that an obvious sign that this activity is futile?

I don't know why we Africans always refuse to seek professional help, but rather waste our time and resources on con men parading themselves as pastors, prophets, and ministers.

If your business starts going down, there is always a logical explanation.

1. Is there a new competitor in town?

2. Is there a new trend that's trying to murder the business model you're operating with?

3. What's the difference between old and returning customers?

4. Is there a new product or service that is threatening what you offer?

5. Do you need to buff up your marketing strategies to meet the current digital world?

6. Are your employees competent and best qualified for their positions?

7. What are your threats and weaknesses, and what are your plans to mitigate them?

We can as well say that Nokia failed because of one babalawo in New York. But in reality, they failed cause they evolved into the smartphone market too late.

If there is a decline in output, your job as a business owner is to trace the root cause of the problem and fix it, not run from one church to the other.

Running a business isn't easy, that's why you need to work with experts, the right team! When every department works flawlessly for a common goal, even the devil can't do a thing even if he exist. You get what you put in! It's a universal law!

The hard truth is, no one was after your father's business, and no one is after your education either.

They planted a thought in your head, in the head of your family and you lots allowed it to germinate, to grow, and become a massive tree that cannot be cut down.

The mind is powerful!

I only wish you wisdom and knowledge!
Re: Please Help Me Out...i Am Confused..Please Save me from this..I am tired by kranka12: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
thanks
GodWrites:
All I kept reading was "we prayed, we prayed, and we prayed".

When you keep praying, and nothing seems to happen, isn't that an obvious sign that this activity is futile?

I don't know why we Africans always refuse to seek professional help, but rather waste our time and resources on con men parading themselves as pastors, prophets, and ministers.

If your business starts going down, there is always a logical explanation.

1. Is there a new competitor in town?

2. Is there a new trend that's trying to murder the business model you're operating with?

3. What's the difference between old and returning customers?

4. Is there a new product or service that is threatening what you offer?

5. Do you need to buff up your marketing strategies to meet the current digital world?

6. Are your employees competent and best qualified for their positions?

7. What are your threats and weaknesses, and what are your plans to mitigate them?

We can as well say that Nokia failed because of one babalawo in New York. But in reality, they failed cause they evolved into the smartphone market too late.

If there is a decline in output, your job as a business owner is to trace the root cause of the problem and fix it, not run from one church to the other.

Running a business isn't easy, that's why you need to work with experts, the right team! When every department works flawlessly for a common goal, even the devil can't do a thing even if he exist. You get what you put in! It's a universal law!

The hard truth is, no one was after your father's business, and no one is after your education either.

They planted a thought in your head, in the head of your family and you lots allowed it to germinate, to grow, and become a massive tree that cannot be cut down.

The mind is powerful!

I only wish you wisdom and knowledge!

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecy / This Is What Happens To You When You Have Sex With Someone Who Is Not Your Wif / New Music Download: Wade In The Water By The Spirituals Choi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.