Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' (17083 Views)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Komolafe89: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
who cares

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by alingo2013(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wetin concern me
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Jide2020: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Alright
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by denvers: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hotzone:

Yahoo boy don’t have time to be chatting here and keep updates except he is a broke nigga doing dishes while chatting with a bonus data with a stolen phone. Lazy punk ass nigga
That nigga is hot
mind your business
slow poke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by israelmao(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's a good refusal because Buhari's crocodile's tears in the public space after PDP's presidential election then led to violence that resulted into many loss of lives and properties.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Shadysen: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
madam di....what do you want us to do now
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by OfficialAwol(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
ggood:

You protest against GEJ you can never Govern us

Madam shut up

QED my brother.

The same reason I'm looking at that Aisha Yesufu with one eye.

Sometimes I think all the gragra she is doing with the EndSARS protest is to remedy her lost image with the saner public.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by CSTRR: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Igbos have really rejected buhari.
It could be why he is so pissed at the Igbo.

It's like the case of gospel.

The Jews who were the original heirs rejected it, then the apostles turned to the gentiles as second choice.

Though, buhari cannot be compared to the gospel in any way.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by PrinceMajestic: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
liar. this woman was disgraced last year February when she was secretly collecting money in her party name and fighting for presidential appointment until her party members got to know and they bursted her, demand all money she secretly amassed in the Party name be declared while they dumped her and pledged loyalty to buhari b4 elections started. her pain is buhari did not appoint her. she does not know only beautiful women are appointed by my president like saddiya farouq, zainab Ahmed, ex minister of environment and current UN deputy secretary general are few example of beautiful women buhari appoints. he can't use an ugly woman for running mate or minister

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by CSTRR: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
olatuns2017:

Because you knw without Jagaban involved you can't win...

Laufing in Spanish and ipobian
How many elections did tinubu win from 1999-2015.

Is that now how he deceived ribadu?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by athaboi(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
techmo:
cool

Oby Ezekwesili , Buba galadima and Yinka Odumakin are all on personal vendetta mission, I laugh at people following their gimmicks

no one takes you serious either bcoz you are shameless
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by tunapawizzy: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
They were eager to play the religion card...as ezekwesili(wife of a redeemed pastor) no gree ...dem kuku go for another redeemed pastor........RELIGION yin noni wahala

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by CSTRR: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
liar. this woman was disgraced last year February when she was secretly collecting money in her party name and fighting for presidential appointment until her party members got to know and they bursted her, demand all money she secretly amassed in the Party name be declared while they dumped her and pledged loyalty to buhari b4 elections started. her pain is buhari did not appoint her. she does not know only beautiful women are appointed by my president like saddiya farouq, zainab Ahmed, ex minister of environment and current UN deputy secretary general are few example of beautiful women buhari appoints. he can't use an ugly woman for running mate or minister
Wait for the presidency to debunk it.
It's in public space.

You are a nobody just like everybody here.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by PrinceMajestic: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
CSTRR:

Wait for the presidency to debunk it.
It's in public space.

You are a nobody just like everybody here.
even my 12 year youngest Brother is in a more honourable status than any member of your family put together. not bragging, its how nature wants it
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by sammyj: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
She protested against GEJ because he was as incompetent as Buhari!! Soroke for the youth and stop the abuse!! angry angry
ggood:

Madam shut up
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by CSTRR: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
even my 12 year youngest Brother is in a more honourable status than any member of your family put together. not bragging, its how nature wants it
I see.

That is why you are on nairaland writing nonsense?

Is that what honorable people do?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by michoim(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nonsense. Are you sure you were really needed? Because you don't even qualify in the first place...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by PrinceMajestic: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
CSTRR:

I see.

That is why you are on nairaland writing nonsense?

Is that what honorable people do?
I didn't write rubbish. I wrote what happened with this woman presidential bid last year and how she tricked her party members for her own selfish interest. it didn't call for "you're a nobody" stuff, don't brag like that next time because you don't need it, keep peace with everyone

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by marsman: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtwss. swalomir or slawormir is a Yahoo boy. He is a scammer
We know, he doesn't hide it.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
ggood:

Madam shut up
So it's a crime to protest for the return of the kidnapped girls abi? See why ur stupid!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by SenatorMark(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
M[color=#990000][/color]So we should fry beans?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by favor914: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You did well. The man is clearly on a revenge mission to reciprocate the gesture of Jonathan when he elevated hoodlums like Clark and Dokubo to Aso Rock confidants.
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Starhearts: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtwss. swalomir or slawormir is a Yahoo boy. He is a scammer

Wetin concern with wetin wey no concern u.

Mind ur buzz

U need to apply OIL to dat white something inside ur head
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAwol:

QED my brother.

The same reason I'm looking at that Aisha Yesufu with one eye.

Sometimes I think all the gragra she is doing with the EndSARS protest is to remedy her lost image with the saner public.
What lost image? She protested GEJ incompetence and is doing the same with Buhari, that is true bravery.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Starhearts: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hotzone:

Yahoo boy don’t have time to be chatting here and keep updates except he is a broke nigga doing dishes while chatting with a bonus data with a stolen phone. Lazy punk ass nigga

Examine ur head.

Failed mind.

Don't dear not cross my boundary
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Starhearts: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hotzone:

D guy is blessed with wealth.
Pls don't say wht u don't knw.
He can feed ur generation
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
michoim:
Nonsense. Are you sure you were really needed? Because you don't even qualify in the first place...
And it bubu that is qualified without even WAEC certificate?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Hotzone(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Starhearts:

Examine ur head.

Failed mind.

Don't dear not cross my boundary

Learn how to talk to your elders even though it seems like your mom begets u while at adolescent age and u lack parental support hence ur crude behavior poor child
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by VenumX: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Well, you sucked big time when you were in power and you know that. Any attempt to lure you into power is for the intent of disgracing you like they did to those women with big eyes before they ran to obodo oyibo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by 147abbey(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
''Many People: Please tell us, is it true you actually rejected the offer to be Vice Presidential Candidate to Buhari as Pastor Bakare @T_Bakare said?
Me: Yes it is true. Any more questions?"

Who are the many people here Biko?

1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oiiiin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool / Massive Protest In Afikpo, Ebonyi Against EEDC (Photos) / Fake EFCC Official Arrested At Adamawa State House Of Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.