Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' (16975 Views)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Gandollaar(f): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Emekaonline:

And what difference would have made even if you accepted then? You tested your popularity last year and sadly your own people rejected you, the same way they would have rejected you in 2011 even if you accepted to be Burahi's running mate. Do you get that madam?
But why are you pained nau? grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by gfon(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtwss. swalomir or slawormir is a Yahoo boy. He is a scammer
did he scam your heart? Please shed more light
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Hotzone(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Starhearts:

D guy is blessed with wealth.
Pls don't say wht u don't knw.
He can feed ur generation

Leeching oozing in ur swag, boy smelloff
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by olatuns2017: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
CSTRR:

How many elections did tinubu win from 1999-2015.

Is that now how he deceived ribadu?

Pls abeg you

Mentioned one politician in Nigeria since 1999 that has won more political battle/elections either for himself of supporting others across Nigeria

Tinubu is indefatigable

Don't deny the obvious;the more you denial his influence politically the more influence he has!

Asiwaju of Lagos is not your problem and had left polical office since 2007

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by CSTRR: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
olatuns2017:

Pls abeg you

Mentioned one politician in Nigeria since 1999 that has won more political battle/elections either for himself of supporting others across Nigeria

Tinubu is indefatigable

Don't deny the obvious;the more you denial his influence politically the more influence he has!

Asiwaju of Lagos is not your problem and had left polical office since 2007
Which political battles?

The only battles he won was among his own people.

He tried exporting his network to the east, they cut him off.

He tried exporting It to the south south, they cut him off.

His boys and girls he fixed in this current FG has been systematically withdrawn and a few may even go to jail.

The only battles he won was at home like a local champion.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by nemynely(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Correct woman! Confirmed woman! Woman wey get foresight!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by RealDD: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
ggood:

You protest against GEJ you can never Govern us

Madam shut up
So, your own problem with her is that she protested against GEJ. Use your brain bro, If GEJ had performed above expectations, he would have beaten APC hands down at the polls. Even a lot of GEJ admirers like myself was utterly disappointed at the soft spot he exhibited to have upon graft and corruption. Looking the other way when public officials stole the nation’s treasury blind.
But this current APC rogues came to do worse.
I think the earlier we rise above ethnic and religious mindset that guides our choices when electing people into public spaces the better

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by BabaO2: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bakare should be ashamed, so he was talking of 2011 and he made it looked as if it was 2015 election to get at osinbajo. Of course before and up to 2011 Buhari cannot and couldn't have ever won presidential election without the packaging of Team Tinubu.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Minjim: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
ggood:

Madam shut up

You shut up!

Even Gej your lord is over 2015 and dinning with Bubu.

I tot you ppl said she was angry they didn't give her an appointment that's why she's protesting?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by femi4: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
ggood:

Madam shut up
Ode! As clueless as Gej
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
abeg this mama no dey retire fr all this bullshittts
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by olatuns2017: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
CSTRR:

Which political battles?

The only battles he won was among his own people.

He tried exporting his network to the east, they cut him off.

He tried exporting It to the south south, they cut him off.

His boys and girls he fixed in this current FG has been systematically withdrawn and a few may even go to jail.

The only battles he won was at home like a local champion.

Haaa

So why do SE/IPOB mentioned his name often than any polical office holder.

He is a force in politics as at today in Nigeria
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Staro: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by brookz: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Evening newspaper grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Gerrard59(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ademola47:
Thank God she rejected the offer.

If not, her integrity would have been zeroed by now.

But supported him in 2015 and withdrew the support after Buhari shelved her in appointments. Abegi!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Otuegbe: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good woman, I I respect you MA
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by shadeyinka(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
ggood:

Madam shut up
GEJ was a saint abi?

If not because of this our darling daddy's serious underperformance and cluelessness...that is what is making GEJ failure look like positive performance
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Starhearts: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hotzone:

Learn how to talk to your elders even though it seems like your mom begets u while at adolescent age and u lack parental support hence ur crude behavior poor child

Anoda wasted sperm sighted
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Starhearts: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hotzone:

An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Starhearts: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hotzone:

Learn how to talk to your elders even though it seems like your mom begets u while at adolescent age and u lack parental support hence ur crude behavior poor child

An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by RoyalUc(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ademola47:

Which integrity!?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by NaMeAboki: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
So says Yahoo mama who abandoned her party after collecting and chopping all the campaign money meant for her as their flag bearer.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by fredoooooo: 12:41am On Nov 18, 2020
See big lying mouth, lying machine
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Starhearts: 3:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Hotzone:

Are you cursed never to have a sane moment?

Seriously, if you're my cousin, I for don exchange you for a satchet of weed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Hotzone(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Starhearts:

[s]Are you cursed never to have a sane moment?

Seriously, if you're my cousin, I for don exchange you for a satchet of weed[/s]

U can’t recognize ur father because ur late mom was a LovePeddler, and she was gang raped when she conceived u!?! Bad blood!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Hotzone(m): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Starhearts:

Really? U bastardized respect by mocking God’s knowledge!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by Slurity(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Ademola47:

and You think he has integrity now? On what ground?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by orisa37: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Contest for SENATE, Madam.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' by 3Ceagle(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
One good lesson I learnt from the private sector is that a company growth is directly linked to the knowledge and leadership of the MD/CEO. No matter how brilliant you may be like the VP, the brilliance is useless working under a leadership like Buhari's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo-Agege Became Deputy Senate President As Compensation - Lasun Yusuff / Mohammed Shittu, APDA Chairman: "Our Mission In Politics" / Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.