Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others (40294 Views)

BREAKING: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With S’south Governors, Others / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Boys do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by RedScorpion(f): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari and his Fulani clan don’t care about the Niger Delta

Their only interest in the region is the crude oil coming from the region.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Kwamecron(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
They won’t to betray themself
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by favor914: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:
So Nigeria don't have president , but presidency

Who are the presidency , why are they so powerful than the president..

I can't remember voting for presidency, but president!
Disillusioned Joker, vote with Naijabet betters card?
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by RedPhoenix: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bigflamie:
Foolish region that doesn't know their right, all they do is take bribe from oil companies and drink ogogoro till they pass out.

Wike, your downfall is just by the corner. E go hit you hard.

Igbo. Whom does the oil however small in the SE belong to efulefu, noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by SIONKPO1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
Lazy clowns, I thought the isi ewu and pami gathering was about Zamfara gold?

I guess that went nowhere after all the ignorant and fabricated noise that Zamfara is mining gold when in fact they are not..

Whatever happened to the monthly billions security vote funds you pocket every month.

grin grin
Wetin,this one they talk
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Franktom247(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
till 2023 PMB will not visit any southern state take that to the bank him don use una finish

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Kirchoffs: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

I guess that went nowhere after all the ignorant and fabricated noise that Zamfara is mining gold when in fact they are not..

Whatever happened to the monthly billions security vote funds you pocket every month.

grin grin
unrepentant zombie
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
With all the massive allocations, 13% derivation, huge oil IGR and NDDC hundreds of billions, the SS is still the region with the largest domestic debt region in the hole of Nigeria.

....but look around that region, there's nothing on the ground to reflect all that money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by AstuteChap: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
As if the presidency's visit will change anything. A presidency that its best promises are overwhelmingly riddled with future tenses: "We will...," "We are about to...," "We are going to...," "We want to..."

A presidency that declared Boko Haram defeated in 2016 and even presented Shekau's flag that they supposedly captured, yet just few weeks ago in 2020, Shekau's name is miraculously among the name of wanted terrorists in this same country. Bunch of befuddled jokers!!!

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Seerade029: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Destroying NDDC or any public infrastructure won't hurt them, but definitely hurt you on top of the fact that they'll rebuild it with your money so what's the point exactly.

and so how can they held them accountable.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by favor914: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Franktom247:
till 2023 PMB will not visit any southern state take that to the bank him don use una finish
Visit for what? That should be awaiting President, VP osinbajo’s purview, The President is on his way out.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Germi9: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:

Who are these presidency , why are they so powerful than the president..

I can't remember voting for presidency, but president !
idiot!!! so you even voted for Buhari..well i hope you are happy now fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahahahaha. Use and dump
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by timi36220: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
There is no treat in Niger delta, let them concentrate on tg treat in northern Nigeria.
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-anger-as-presidency-boycotts-meeting-with-ssouth-governors-others/
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by hush15: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-anger-as-presidency-boycotts-meeting-with-ssouth-governors-others/

They should such levity to Umahi, the justice seeker.

He is the one giving them ecstasy at the moment
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by anochuko01(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seerade029:
South south leaders are not the problem but the people.
If those fvcking militants blew up the Head quarters of NDDC in port Harcourt.

By now, their heads go don reset.
You sound unwise
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by LZAA: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
HeadShot:
These South southerners should go and take a back seat....
Your oil belongs to the North
While gold in zamfara belongs to the people of zamfara...
And nothing will happen

This is Buhari government
A government for northern emancipation...

Shame on all AFONJAS who voted Buhari
Fixed
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Forumobserver12(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
I''m surprised that these Governors are yet to understand that the presidency don't parley with peaceful people?
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by November1857(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Germi9:

idiot!!! so you even voted for Buhari..well i hope you are happy now fool
SHUT up , I didn't vote the dullard in Asa rock..
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Jabioro: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
It shocked una...
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Greenback: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by InvertedHammer: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
/
The North loses respect with any group that kisses up to them and treat such idiots with levity. I wonder why they haven't figured this out since. OBJ and GEJ tried but failed woefully. Just like bullies, you must stare them down to earn their respect. They have succeeded in making SS governors look like a bunch of clowns. Imagine calling a meeting and not showing up with no explanations. Oh well...

/

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
they will bring up a silly excuse but hurriedly arrange and went for the meeting of all northern persons in politics after the EndSARs protest. .......

perhaps the presidency have not come up with the defence of responding to zamfara gold and naija delta oil!
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Donjazzy12(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
SamuelOamen:

The President didn't come because all you South South Governor's are discombobulated fools! Fighting among yourselves like children! First class idiots! Hegoats! Animals! Inshort, I am very very angry at you.

What stops you from mobilizing militants to sieze all oil pipelines and flow stations until Federal government allows you to control your resources the way and manner Zamfara controls their gold!

Foolish fools!

This Fulani President has no time for first class idiots!
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by SeriouslySense(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
haha, drink ogogoro until they pass out, that's funny
Bigflamie:
Foolish region that doesn't know their right, all they do is take bribe from oil companies and drink ogogoro till they pass out.

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by phkka1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wike quickly blame IPOB. The president didn't come because of Nnamdi Kalu and his members.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by lowkeybahdguy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:

Who are these presidency , why are they so powerful than the president..

I can't remember voting for presidency, but president !

So you don notice am too? D tin tire me o.. People should be campaigning for presidency make we know who and who dey rule us
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Redhot111(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bigflamie:

Who pinch you wey dey vex you like this? Abeg take an easy before you explode .

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by EMMY76: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fulani see the SS as a conquered region am not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.