Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others (40319 Views)

BREAKING: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With S’south Governors, Others / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Okoroawusa: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Emperor Wike should send army and level the presidency as he did to Oyigbo...

Nonsense!

However I don't believe this news. If the meeting was at the instance of the president's Chief of staff then who else is the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Coldie(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
Lazy clowns, I thought the isi ewu and pami gathering was about Zamfara gold?

I guess that went nowhere after all the ignorant and fabricated noise that Zamfara is mining gold when in fact they are not..

Whatever happened to the monthly billions security vote funds you pocket every month.

grin grin
If people are talking Niger delta governors are talking imagine where Bayelsa with its small land mass and small populationreceives more allocation than Niger state or even Bornu but all they do is steal the allocations dry then they have the guts to just organize a conference and by force the president must be there.

Imagine that effontry.

Buhari don suffer sha

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Jaapu: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:
So Nigeria don't have president , but presidency

Who are these presidency , why are they so powerful than the president..

I can't remember voting for presidency, but president !

So you voted for your own end. Interesting things dey happen Sha.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Emperor Wike should send army and level the presidency as he did to Oyigbo...

Nonsense!

However I don't believe this news. If the meeting was at the instance of the president's Chief of staff then who else is the presidency?
They are saying they are angry with the president imagine the effontry.

South south do ur worst.

You guys can't hold Nigeria to ransom.

U guys are organizing a conference whose theme is based on fake news which the ministry of mines have debunked because you are who that the president must show up if not u get angry.

Try any rubbish let's see na
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by horsepower102: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
My prediction years ago about Niger delta is beginning to happen. grin
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by OfoIgbo: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
The presidency knows the SS is somewhat vulnerable at the moment, especially with the seeming parting of ways between the SE and SS, following the Obigbo massacre, and the imminent mass Igbo dumping of PDP.

They know Wike is politically and strategically naked, and the strong moral support SS normally receives from the SE may not materialise in the current post-Obigbo massacre climate.

The SE has always been the strategic and psychological buffer zone between the north and SS. That buffer zone is gone, and the SS is currently as exposed as KSW during the Abacha regime. The SS will have to tread with caution now. The SS is very much alone at the moment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
The problem of south south is not buhari or the percentage the problem is the leaders what have they done with the frivolous allocation and security votes sent to each state look at the state of deltas so underdeveloped it high time we start holding this stupid leaders responsible for their actions
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Germi9: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:
SHUT up , I didn't vote the dullard in Asa rock..
okay fool!! i thought you voted the Cow
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Okoroawusa: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Coldie:

They are saying they are angry with the president imagine the effontry.

South south do ur worst.

You guys can't hold Nigeria to ransom.

U guys are organizing a conference whose theme is based on fake news which the ministry of mines have debunked because you are who that the president must show up if not u get angry.

Try any rubbish let's see na
Bro don't say they should do their worst. It's not fair.

What I am saying is that the noise is unnecessary. If the meeting couldn't hold today it can hold tomorrow or another time. After all it was the presidency that fixed the meeting in the first place.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by ekesimo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Everytime presidency sad na for only this administration that this presidency dey run.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Kinematics: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Looking at the thread I see jealousy especially from the redmud landlocked people and fulani herdsmen.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Yankee101: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tigray
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by bilulu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

When do destroy the infrastructures in your state, create insecurity and drive away jobs and investors,, who do you hurt?

Leaders of backwardness and stone age calling themselves leaders of tomorrow.

Sad and pathetic.

what good has the investors brought to the region? what has the people benefitted? if they like let them destroy so we go rest
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Coldie(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bro don't say they should do their worst. It's not fair.

What I am saying is that the noise is unnecessary. If the meeting couldn't hold today it can hold tomorrow or another time. After all it was the presidency that fixed the meeting in the first place.
The meeting is not necessary Buhari is not there problem corruption is there problem.

The only agenda they should be meeting with buhari should be on corruption not resource control
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by codemaniacs: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Donjazzy12:

The President didn't come because all you South South Governor's are discombobulated fools! Fighting among yourselves like children! First class idiots! Hegoats! Animals! Inshort, I am very very angry at you.

What stops you from mobilizing militants to sieze all oil pipelines and flow stations until Federal government allows you to control your resources the way and manner Zamfara controls their gold!

Foolish fools!

This Fulani President has no time for first class idiots!

for them to control their oil they have to build a refinery, but f:ulani are already building one using d:angote..

they have to come together and create a niger delta petroleum company and through that company buy oil blocks and build refineries in at least 3 states in the SS..

mobilizing militants only means they must depend on the FGN...
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by EsomahJD: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
Lazy clowns, I thought the isi ewu and pami gathering was about Zamfara gold?

I guess that went nowhere after all the ignorant and fabricated noise that Zamfara is mining gold when in fact they are not..

Whatever happened to the monthly billions security vote funds you pocket every month.

grin grin

Wetin concern yorubas for this matter.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by chipet67(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Once I saw Wike in that picture, I knew their efforts would be wasted.

4 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Okoroawusa: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Coldie:

The meeting is not necessary Buhari is not there problem corruption is there problem.

The only agenda they should be meeting with buhari should be on corruption not resource control
Ok
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Geesaintagape: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
I love the way presidency treated them.
Come to delta state and the unfortunate state in picture
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by EsomahJD: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Then Reschedule the meeting another time
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Amazinggirl95: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
If only south south know the power they have...a whole oil producing REGION ..all the South south governors go to United Nations and lay all your complains and CHECK if they will not listen to you..there's one thing to know yourself ,and another thing to know how to use it...zamfara and Osun gold is for Nigeria, same as south south oil...or you Go to United Nations for redress..they will listen to you,you have the oil,and that's what they care about

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Karlman: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Igbo. Whom does the oil however small in the SE belong to efulefu, noise maker

You must very Stupid.
What brought Igbo into that comment?
That's how you idiots on NL mention Igbo without regard or respect.

Idiot

Like Igbo is your father or mothers mate.

Can't you miserable fellow tackle whoever you want to tackle without calling out a Whole Tribe just like that. Did that fellow you are talking to made any mention of Igbo?

You just have to add Igbo to yours so you can successfully have erection at night.

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
When arewa governors held meeting the same Chief of Staff and even Garba Shehu attended to respresent Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Bkayyy: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
OfoIgbo:
The presidency knows the SS is somewhat vulnerable at the moment, especially with the seeming parting of ways between the SE and SS, following the Obigbo massacre, and the imminent mass Igbo dumping of PDP.

They know Wike is politically and strategically naked, and the strong moral support SS normally receives from the SE may not materialise in the current post-Obigbo massacre climate.

The SE has always been the strategic and psychological buffer zone between the north and SS. That buffer zone is gone, and the SS is currently as exposed as KSW during the Abacha regime. The SS will have to tread with caution now. The SS is very much alone at the moment.
I thought I'm the only person seeing this thing. Severing ties with SE has successfully turned SS to a bunch of noise makers. It's like removing your clothes and expecting respect. Had it been it was then when SS and SE were in good terms, the FG doesn't have any option but to honor the invitation.
From recent events happening this year from the Endsars to the mass defection of SE leaders to APC leaving SS vulnerable shows that Buhari or who ever is with him up there is a very smart man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Ezennia101(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pusyiter:
He careless of what is happening at your region
He has not been able to bring peace at his region let alone your own
Abeg, make una park well
don't mind them they never see anything,it will get to all soon.......anger kee them dia can he give what he doesn't have?
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by ledaman: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
5% people!
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by dominion001(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pusyiter:
He careless of what is happening at your region
He has not been able to bring peace at his region let alone your own
Abeg, make una park well
na when pple like u go start to dey buy fuel for 500naira/litre ur eyes go clear.
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by MartinsD12(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-anger-as-presidency-boycotts-meeting-with-ssouth-governors-others/
It's only in Nigeria you hear presidency, you can never hear Mr president don't we have a president anymore
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by LLMG: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
All southern leaders and southerners especially South South are foolishly foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by SirBunky85(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
HeadShot:
These South southerners should go and take a back seat....
Your oil belongs to the North
While gold in zamfara belongs to the people of zamfara...
And nothing will happen

This is Buhari government
A government for northern emancipation...

Shame on all southerners who voted Buhari
stupid submission
Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by Amazinggirl95: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
If only south south know the power they have...a whole oil producing REGION ..all the South south governors go to United Nations and lay all your complains and CHECK if they will not listen to you..there's one thing to know yourself ,and another thing to know how to use it...zamfara and Osun gold is for Nigeria, same as south south oil...or you Go to United Nations for redress..they will listen to you,you have the oil,and that's what they care about

Re: Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others by LikeAking: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
The joker's..

What have you guys done with the 13% derivatives?

IS IT YOUR MONEY?

I BLAME THE ELDERS OF ND, thEY gave FG d opportunity 60 YRS AGO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC / Wike Restores Omeha’s Rights As Former Governor / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.