Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. (991 Views)

See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Homemade Grilled Whole Chicken Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. by Tyewolove(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Homemade oven grilled chicken.
Ingredients:Dry pepper
Chicken (lap)
Dry pepper
Dark soy sauce,
Garlic powder and ginger powder
Ketchup, vegetable oil
Onion, maggi, curry and thyme.
Procedure:
Wash the chicken,and pour the chicken into a bowl,add all the ingredient and mix it together. Cover it with a nylon or a cover.
Step 2:sliced onion into the chicken, allow the chicken to marinate for a few hours (preferably overnight).
Step3: preheat the oven and grease the tray with ground oil.
Step4:add ground oil to the chicken,put the chicken in the tray and allow it to grilled (keep on checking and turns at every interval)
The grilled chicken is ready for eating.

Re: Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. by Tyewolove(f): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
The grilled chicken is ready. It can be eat with chicken and chips,with jollof rice e.t.c.
Note: likes and check my page for more amazing recipes.

2 Likes

Re: Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. by Yenefer(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Where is rest of the chicken

1 Like

Re: Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. by cassidy1996(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
hmmmmm.............yummmmmmmmy............

1 Like

Re: Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. by Tyewolove(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
cassidy1996:
hmmmmm.............yummmmmmmmy............

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. by cassidy1996(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tyewolove:

Thanks.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. by oxiide22(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Where is rest of the chicken
bride to be

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Surely Be Great Again. Check Out The #200 Potatoes I Bought / Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays / Stockfish At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.