Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council (23633 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by GreatrAnalyst: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
ATEAMS:
I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances, be more active, show up more often.

True, very true

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
A "pastor" oo; smh

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by GodWrites: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
When I became a contributor at Forbes and Entrepreneur.com, I didn't make this much noise. Anyway, congrats, sir.
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Bellotelli: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
olaboy33:

He is actually more of a motivational speaker then a pastor.
Most pastors are first motivational speakers then pastors
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Onnasucs1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
heykims:
Does it mean he's a billionaire too?
nop
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by hatakekakashi: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
BrickDevo:
Please Seun i beg you to please restore my banned thread, i know i shouldn't have advertised on the front page with pictures, i apologise! never will i post advert on front page with pictures, please restore my hidden thread, it is my source of income, I have feedbacks and testimonials on that thread and without it, it would be hard to convince potential clients, please my field needs testimonials and feedback to win clients. Please the thread was in the property section. Please help me out. Lalasticlala
I think mailing them directly is better than this one you're doing now
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Otuegbe: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
One of the best,
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by TemmyT002(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yoruba to the world.
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by rontolo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Well done sir. One of the very few pastors in Nigeria I have time for
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Lanre0: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
A Christian fundamentalist who fail to comment when Johnathan & Oritsajafor were engaging in gunrunning business to South Africa.
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Yomit71(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
sincerely this man is a great motivational speaker. I used to memorize his lines all the time because it inspires me alot
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by KLand(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations to Pastor Sam. Keep flying high.
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by BrickDevo: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
hatakekakashi:

I think mailing them directly is better than this one you're doing now
Please how do i do that
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Funkybabee(f): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
wow
what a bullet word loaded man.

his word keep ringing in my years since when am in secondary school.
Sam will say dream big than your current level
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Livingstoner(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Were gidi ma ni awon FGiii
MasterRahl:
angry

Congratulations to Pastor Sam Adeyemi.

It is an irony that this is the man the FG wants to investigate as per the End SARS protests.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Tribalism123(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Members go increase immediately.
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by adeniyi65(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2020
I have come across some of this man's videos and all i could say is that 'a robust respect for him.
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is not by Struggle! It is a Gift From God..

The Moment you Heed to what God Almighty Designed you for, HE will make way Stresslessly for you.
Kings will Submit to you..

But if you think you are Smart! God Calls u for an assignment and you refuse to heed, you go ahead to do your own will , you will Experience what it means to "Work like an Elephant and eat like ant"
You will see yourself in debts and Struggle that you can't Explain..
There are people Today, who God Called for Ministry, they are busy Wasting their time in Banks and other places. That's how they Struggle and Struggle and Struggle and Die..

In this Life that we are, Take your time to seek God's Face to Discover what you are called to do..

Do the will of GOD and Prosper!

I Celebrate you Man of GOD! You Have Entered another Realm of "Life is not by Struggle "

You are a big hypocrite. I believe if this appointment is not for a man of dog, sorry man of god, if the appointment were to be for another being who is not religious, you would have started your mumu preaching of "vanity upon vanity"...
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Kingrefreshed: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Moment you Heed to what God Almighty Designed you for, HE will make way Stresslessly for you.

But if you think you are Smart! God Calls u for an assignment and you refuse to heed, you go ahead to do your own will , you will Experience what it means to "Work like an Elephant and eat like ant"
There are people Today, who God Called for Ministry, they are busy Wasting their time in Banks and other places. That's how they Struggle and Struggle and Struggle and Die..

In this Life that we are, Take your time to seek God's Face to Discover what you are called to do..

I Celebrate you Man of GOD! You Have Entered another Realm of "Life is not by Struggle "

You did not talk about Heaven and Hell here.

I hope all is well

Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by mooa404(m): 2:38am On Nov 18, 2020
The news did not come to me as a surprise.
Having listened to Dr. Sam ADEYEMI at different media, I know he's going global.
When grace of God meets with human preparation, the result is always phenomena.
Congrats sir.
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by hatakekakashi: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2020
BrickDevo:

Please how do i do that
Go to the travel section then scroll down under the last topic, you will see mail mods then click and type

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by goshen26: 5:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Irony

There is a country that have many wonderful brains being ruled by empty brains
Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Naijboy: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

God bless you my brother. You spoke to my heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council by Naijboy: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2020
efighter:

There is no relationship between the two. Most criminals are very clever and intelligent e.g. Evans the billionaire kidnapper, Jagaban the billionaire treasury looter, Dapo Apara the former Alpha Beta Consultant MD and Jagaban looting errand boy, Babatunde Fowler the immediate former FIRS Chairman, Diezaini Allison-Madueke the pretty frog-eyes Oil money looter, Ngozi Iwealla the world bak fraudster who ran Nigerian into recession.

So, Sam Adeyemi could be brilliant and be a criminal

Meanwhile, anyone trying to witch haunt people who participated in #EndSARS should be brought to the National Stadium, stripped totally nakked and whipped with koboko till he takes his last breathe.
All these people you mentioned are criminals except you the righteous man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Background, Net Worth, And Cars / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.