Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,096 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

In Your Dreams Idiot_ Davido Blasts Slay Mama Maureen. Check What Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Your Dreams Idiot_ Davido Blasts Slay Mama Maureen. Check What Happened (415 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Your Dreams Idiot_ Davido Blasts Slay Mama Maureen. Check What Happened by decentline: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nigerian singer and songwriter David Adedeji Adeleke popular as Davido among his peers and followers gave hot reply to slay mama Maureen after an alleged photoshopped picture that claimed Davido 'Dmed' was posted through her account.

The picture was posted through the official Instagram account of Maureen though she later claimed that she wasn't responsible for it. The picture was tagged "@thechefchi please come and get your man out of my Dm".

Shortly after this picture went viral on Instagram via a blog page "gossipmillnaija", Maureen denied it and complain that it was the doings of people who have access to her account. She said it was photoshopped.

Kindly visit the website to read in full details.

Punctualnewsblog
http://punctualnewsblog..com/2020/11/in-your-dreams-idiot-davido-blasts-slay.html

Re: In Your Dreams Idiot_ Davido Blasts Slay Mama Maureen. Check What Happened by BrickDevo: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please Seun i beg you to please restore my banned thread, i know i shouldn't have advertised on the front page with pictures, i apologise! never will i post advert on front page with pictures, please restore my hidden thread, it is my source of income, I have feedbacks and testimonials on that thread and without it, it would be hard to convince potential clients, please my field needs testimonials and feedback to win clients. Please the thread was in the property section. Please help me out.
Lalasticlala
Re: In Your Dreams Idiot_ Davido Blasts Slay Mama Maureen. Check What Happened by Flokywaya(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
BrickDevo:
Please Seun i beg you to please restore my banned thread, i know i shouldn't have advertised on the front page with pictures, i apologise! never will i post advert on front page with pictures, please restore my hidden thread, it is my source of income, I have feedbacks and testimonials on that thread and without it, it would be hard to convince potential clients, please my field needs testimonials and feedback to win clients. Please the thread was in the property section. Please help me out.
Lalasticlala

Pls how can I post here am new here

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Spotted Drinking And Having So Much Fun With Friends (VIDEO) / Laycon And Dorathy In Studio Recording New Song Dorathy Raps(video) / Muslims Blast For Ahmed Musa Posting Photo Of His Wife Kissing Him On The Cheek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.