Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Can Any Prayer Be Potent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Prayer Be Potent? (519 Views)

The Most Potent Drug For Any Illness Of The Body / How Potent Is This Verse Number 14:28? / Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Prayer Be Potent? by dyvinson7: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2011
I was recently in need of prayer and i thought about going to church, but don't have offering money or gift for the pastor. So i search online about possible place to pray, at least anonymously.

While searching i came across this website called www.potentprayer.com (potent prayer)
Then i begin to wonder if a prayer can be potent and what the website administrator means by potent.
However, while going through the testimonies, there were quite some few testimonies and its quite interesting.

No to say much, i posted my prayer and God surprised me big time. Yet i am still wondering on how a prayer could be potent, can anyone explain?
Re: Can Any Prayer Be Potent? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2011
Any truly focused and thought-willed exercise at manifesting a desire, be it material or spiritual is potent. as long as you believe strongly (have faith) in it. Be it a Blessing or a Curse, there are 3 things involved, Your Will, Faith and Focus.
Re: Can Any Prayer Be Potent? by dyvinson7: 2:42am On Mar 19, 2011
hmmn you are right, how ever, there are lots of dedicated, focus and willed people that still have their prayers pending.
I think its has to do with God grace, favor and mercy. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Divine Sovereignity And Human Responsibility / The Law Of Life / Forbes :five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (estimated Net Worth: $150 Million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.