Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu (15254 Views)

Abule Ado Estate Crisis: Ifeanyi Ubah & Ekwunife Meet Sanwo-Olu, Sue For Peace / Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. / Meet Sanwo-olu’s Commissioner-designates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Myhusband(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin

the words progressive Governors got me ROTFL like what a hell is progressive in this backward and useless country?

imagine North that have majority of illiterates holding us on Ransome, fúck southern Nigeria
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Okoroawusa: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
RedScorpion:
The delegation should go and visit the families of those that died at Lekki toll gate.
You can lead them to the house of any of the families. At least everybody knows the road to the governor's house in Lagos.

All we need is just a name and address...
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by hush15: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1328749589978079233?s=19

I can only imagine them entering marina house and they see why tinubu no wan let go of Lagos.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by premierlead: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
These ones are not in any way progressive but retrogressive dudes
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by emperor863(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
RedScorpion:
The delegation should go and visit the families of those that died at Lekki toll gate.

Maybe they would visit them if you ate kind enough to submit their names and addresses.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by RedScorpion(f): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You can lead them to the house of any of the families. At least everybody knows the road to the governor's house in Lagos.

All we need is just a name and address...

They don’t know road to the house of those who died but they know the road to Lekki toll gate and take their life.

The spirit of untimely death would locate them if they are not emphatic enough to sympathize with the families of those who lost their lives.

One lost life is far greater than whatever fund raising they are currently doing to rebuild Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
RedScorpion:

They don’t know road to the house of those who died but they know the road to Lekki toll gate and take their life.

The spirit of untimely death would locate them if they are not emphatic enough to sympathize with the families of those who lost their lives.

One lost life is far greater than whatever fund raising they are currently doing to rebuild Lagos.
That's why we are begging you as a good person that will not encounter the spirit of untimely death to lead them to the house of at least one of the people that died in Lekki Toll gate.
You will be more loved and appreciated even more than DJ Switch if you do us all this favour. God will richly bless you if you help us solve this puzzle. The house of just one person. Please... please.. we are begging.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by 2016easy2017: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
The north as usual. They wanna trick sanwo Olu to confront and get rid of jagaban. The wet that did to akimtola against Awolowo
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by RedScorpion(f): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

That's why we are begging you as a good person that will not encounter the spirit of untimely death to lead them to the house of at least one of the people that died in Lekki Toll gate.
You will be more loved and appreciated even more than DJ Switch if you do us all this favour. God will richly bless you if you help us solve this puzzle. The house of just one person. Please... please.. we are begging.

Thank you.

Go and beg the Organizers of the protest whose bank account was freezed, they would take you to the families of those that died, they have all the information you need.

Or you want to deny that you don’t know that the account of the organizers of the protest was freezed ?

Only in Nigeria that lives would be lost and the government would play down the issue.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Franktom247(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dem come mock lagos period Hausa fulani do not care what is going on in southern nigeria else except their grazing nama
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Ajibel(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Offpoint1:
Please do anyone have idea how much is Ferry fare from Lekki to Apapa? Someone with idea should please help me out.

Check @lagferry on Twitter.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by RedScorpion(f): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
emperor863:

Maybe they would visit them if you ate kind enough to submit their names and addresses.

They should wait I am compiling the list......

The list of those that would die untimely because they ordered the Lekki toll gate massacre.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Sleekfingers: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
endsarrrs:
I pray for my country

prayer dont put food on the table......u gotta work for it......countries like france, germany, singapore, usa, canada, south africa, japan. Just dont pray ...they are doing the necessary. Thats why theunissen are progressing....who prayer help ? Praying for nigeria is just a waste of time and laughable....we have everything at our disposal to be competing with the aforementioned countries......
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Okoroawusa: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
RedScorpion:

Go and beg the Organizers of the protest whose bank account was freezed, they would take you to the families of those that died, they have all the information you need.

Or you want to deny that you don’t know that the account of the organizers of the protest was freezed ?

Only in Nigeria that lives would be lost and the government would play down the issue.
Now you are shifting the goal post.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by emperor863(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
RedScorpion:

They should wait I am compiling the list......

The list of those that would die untimely because they ordered the Lekki toll gate massacre.

Rather than that, compile the list of those that no nonsense man, Wike "gazzuulared" at Oyigbo. That is where real massacre took place.

If not satisfied compile the list of the 400 miscreants that that SARS officer (I've forgotten his miserable name) killed in conjunction with Peter Obi at Okwuzu in Anambra state.

Awon olofo.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by RedScorpion(f): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
emperor863:

Rather than that, compile the list of those that no nonsense man, Wike "gazzuulared" at Oyigbo. That is where real massacre took place.

If not satisfied compile the list of the 400 miscreants that that SARS officer (I've forgotten his miserable name) killed in conjunction with Peter Obi at Okwuzu in Anambra state.

Awon olofo.

You do your compilation, while I do my compilation.

When you are ready submit your list to whoever is interested. I am all most done with my own list and would be submitted shortly for quick response.

Those in office or out of office whose hands are stained with the blood of the innocent would die untimely.......... period

Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by ZhiosonWind: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why is no one talking about the human carnage that occurred in Lekki
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Awuvnaira: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2020
endsars now in nigeria awuvnaira.com
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by iamdynamite(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2020
RedScorpion:
who are the families of those that died, at least we know of two...we are still.looking for the remaining 76 families..abi you know them ni?
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by iamdynamite(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
Why is no one talking about the human carnage that occurred in Lekki
I have been disturbed about the carnage...how many people really died in that shooting...do you have the correct info..apart from the two sanwolu talked about?
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by Rugaria: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2020
divinecode101:

Eeeeeyah, I know you are yet to recover from the loss of your decampee governor to APC

I pray God to help you overcome the heavy loss
Crazy the way some people imagine and wish others are groaning in pain.. Even if the whole SE governors decamp to APC, ordinary folks won't .. For obvious reasons. The party of fulani herdsmen has proven over and over again that it has nothing positive to offer.
Re: Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu by sirleke(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
brosom:
The way our leaders holds meeting in Nigeria enh, if they are sincere Nigeria would have been African PEIDE!!
. Oga brosom pls o

Nominate *sirleke* pls

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Paid Fuel N1,000 Under Buhari; Tinubu Subsidy Removal Good (Video) / Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa / Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.